JAPAN NO

youtube.com/watch?v=a822uufNGlw

WHERE'S THE DIVERSITY IN THE PROMO??? THERE'S LITERALLY NO POCs IN THE TORONTO CLIP.

THIS DOESN'T REPRESENT CANADA AT ALL YOU FUCKING NIPS

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=a822uufNGlw
youtu.be/GdFzXHzKVvc?t=9m47s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reality is gonna hurt them when they go on vacation and see nothing but chinks and shitskins.

poor japs.

>tfw japan loves your country more than you do

blow it out yer ass

Let's Hooktube it

hooktube.com/watch?v=a822uufNGlw

>ooooo canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>a country in the Far East will be the last bastion of the West after Merkel overruns Poland and Hungary and Australia is cucked to death in their referendum

>making an anime about canada

japan no!

>poor japs.

I want to protect their smiles, but I can't.

Sauce? I don't speak anime.

youtu.be/GdFzXHzKVvc?t=9m47s

im absolutely disgusted at this positive portray of white males in CANADA

what is Japan's agenda? why do they hate PoCs so much?

I knew diversity would pay off eventually.
Please notice me Nippong-senpai.

I'm brown and visited Japan last month. Really cool place.

As an American born Japanese who vacationed to leafland a few years ago, let me present you... TORONTO

do you think japan will be the only ally to poland once the racewar starts between poland-hungary-ukraine axis and the entire rest of the world?
The white race needs Japan.

Instead of sending illegals back to Mexico where they'll just reenter illegally anyway we should start busing them to the Canadian border and look the other way as they illegally cross into Canada. You leafs won't mind you love POCs so have a few million Pacos.

wud the FUG

yep, smells like fish 1000% of the time.

a FUCKING leaf

>0:13
>Merchant
Oy vey

>tfw a country is so ugly you need to animate the tourist promo
Is this made by Canadians to get Nips t visit or by Nips to get Nips to visit Canada?

Kek what a faggot, back to tumblr

>mfw nip friend wants to come over and see Germany

I can't do it. Would be so disgraceful I would commit sodoku before him.

Legit question how many muslims do you see on a daily basis?

Thank you, based Nord.

I'm from west germany cologne area. I literally see more niggers and muslims than I see germans.

Also all the muslim bitches always have 5+ children running behind them.

For comparison, I live in a pricey university city in southern France. I'd say I see 20% of niggers and 15% of muslims on average, probably 20% chinks too, the rest are french

But its a pricey uni city so take it with a pinch of salt
I would gladly drive a sword through your heart, german bastard, but mother europa comes before all
We have a common enemy

Indeed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
In the minds of most Japanese every western city is still 95% white. They expect every major city like London, Paris, New York to be utopias since they are considered the pinnacle of western civilization.But when they actually come as tourists they can get physically sick from all the dirty streets, 3rd world subhumans and liberal degeneracy.

It should be JAPAN YES, because finally they are spreading the reality of Canada, full of Asian people.

This is actually YOUR agenda. This youtube channel belongs to a website owned by Destination Canada, a state owned enterprise in Canada, which means that the production of these videos was paid for by Canadian people in order to promote tourism to Canada.

What's your endgame?

wow, what country is this in the commercial? it looks great, i'd love to visit

That shot at 4:52

Me too

Even our cucked government realizes nobody will want to visit here if they show any shitskins in our tourism ads.

I mean to be honest I got paris syndrome the moment I saw pictures of niggas in paris

Still better than Arabs and spics.

Anime characters are modeled after the Japanese, i.e. Asians

So it's pretty accurate

Having grown up in the cold vast snowy nothingness, I cannot imagine why anyone would ever want to move in the direction of increasing degrees of latitude.

i agree. if only global warming was real i'd have something to look forward to. even during the summer it's too cold to swim comfortably at the beach. i want a beach with warm water, that's be so nice, they'd have to drag my red and bleeding sunburned body off the beach because i would not want to leave. fuck winter

>advertisers have to result to animation because the real Canada is shit

it's not that bad, animation was fairly accurate actually. we do have waterfalls and cold mountains and an ice rink with the glowing toronto letters. not sure where that marketplace is though, we don't really have many of those, more strip malls then markets. but otherwise pretty accurate. however it would take a lot of money and time to visit all the places in the ad, it's a large country

I grew up in Moscow and I miss the snow.

Where do you even live that there's that many shitskins around you? Get the hell out of Ontario.

actually yeah, i'm sick of people saying canada is shit. it's got some of that sterile american strip mall feel lately with all the corporate chain stores everywhere. same fucking stores in every town and city. but other then that and the cold i have few complaints. sure it's not all that white in the big cities, but chinatown in toronto is great, it's less sterile and boring then strip malls. business and restaurants set up by brown people are some of the only places worth eating at or visiting since everything else is corporate chain stores. there's lots of space, lots of nature if you like hiking or canoes. crime levels are low, people generally helpful. if you get hit by a car someone will try to help you, we won't just leave you dying on the road with no assistance. we have nice beaches in the summer even if the water is a bit chill you can still swim. it's not that bad.

nips would feel like home,canada got RICED long time ago

>not sure where that marketplace is though

I'd guess it's St. Lawrence Market.

this

well I grew up in a hot vast swampy nothingness and would easily take snow over humid heat any day

canada hate is just a meme, when will Sup Forums realise this?

buddy... look at 11:43

>go to the rocky mountains
>giant fucking group of japanese tourists huddled around a chipmunk in pure awe

Japan and China still have a cultural image of a White West. Their sense of white pride is much more vivid than ours, ironically. So much so that they have a form of depression that is specific for the feeling you get after visiting Paris and finding out its full of niggers.

>All the characters are Asians

That's gold xD

probably because japan is smart enough to stay japanese and it is completely mind boggling to them that we would honestly be so stupid as to completely replace ourselves within our own countries.

cute desu at least they don't live here

only the people in Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver love that hippy dippy bullshit.

>tfw they invade us and force us to return to a white majority

Ill trade you my life for yours, strait up.
It was -58 with the windchil for a few days last winter. Anything exposed gets frostbite in about a min :C

People hate on Canada but even with its problems, there is a very, very short list of places that I would rather live.

>It's not that bad
Coming from Canada

KEK! You post a pic of china town and call it Toronto?
We have more Polish than Chinese.
We have more German than Chinese.
Irish, English, French........
We have more Chinese than Mooslims.
See how that works?
Canada was pretty smart taking in people from everywhere instead of a certain nation, or religion.

>PARK

They even have a Korean sub-section. That's diversity!

This season is crowded in Japaneses tourists

I know why now

>I live in a pricey university city in southern France
Lyon?