So, who was the best Dakedo and why was it the Predator?

So, who was the best Dakedo and why was it the Predator?

Man that was a crappy show.

The Predator must keep going.

Is it that time of the month again?

Yellow = Red > White = Editor > Loli > Black

Literally carried by its girls. I wouldn't mind another season, thought.

Red > Yellow. The rest is perfect.

I'd take this over the garbage battle harems we keep getting.

She was the only reason why i watched that shitshow, good taste user.

My nigga. Same here.

I liked Yellow.

THE TIME HAS COME TO AN END

Red and yellow were the best girls by miles. Too bad the show was forgettable boring stuff.

I'm amazed Sup Forums still brings up one of the trashiest haremshits I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

Why does this always get brought up and not the other harem shows you fags have watched?

Why were all the girls in this show so FUCKING lewd
Like these were seriously some of the lewdest cock-craving whores I've ever seen.

The girls in this show were extremely memorable. Even the obnoxious loli or the annoying imouto. Also, as pointed, they were lewd as fuck.

I still want a second season. Also, the red and yellow episodes were kinda funny.

You do t know how badly I wanted to see all of those girls get dicked.

I want to have anal with Ana.

This show needs good doujins and fanart so badly.

If you're going to be a really shitty harem, then this is a prime example of what you should strive to be. Completely honest no-bullshit unadulterated harem shenanigans.
Fuck the battle harems that bog themselves down with plot, all you need is good girls and unwavering confidence in your own trashiness.

Also, the MC was actually pretty interesting here since he was aware of the feelings of (almost) every girl on his show, but even so we didn't do anything to any of them for "reasons":

Imouto: Incest. But he does have a unconscious love for her or some shit.
Yellow: Too weird for his tastes.
Red: Doesn't want to be dominated by her. Also think that she's crazy and he doesn't wants to stick in crazy.
White: I don't remember if he knows about her or not. Also seems like the most reasonable one to win the MC bowl. Still, friendzoned.
Loli: Doesn't want to be a pedo.
Editor: He's not aware of her feelings. Also, cakezoned.

reminder main girl's seiyu was only 15.

I am with you user. Also best gap moe.

My afro-descendant friend.

I never remembered whether she was a bit more tanned or if it is just her pure sex.

She's a bit more tanned when compared to the rest of the cast, but it's really just a little.

Red in a Kimono was just sex itself.

This show really needs more fanart.

What happened in the LN?

B-boss? Is that you?

>that lewd character design that might look good if it was hentai

non hentai anime always get the good stuff ;_;

My dick would never be able to handle a Predator Hentai animated if she kept her smug and slutty attitude.

Yes, please.

I surrender myself to the Predator.

Why is Sup Forums full of anime girls with eyepatches
Is this some gay trend?

Ana is best girl

Is this shit over or still ongoing? 11th volume was published in 2014