I AM HOUOUIN KYOUMA, MAD SCIENTIST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L2Pq7pLcslo?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=L2dEoFQmlZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S SO KURU

KISAMA, ARE YOU A TUTU OR A RU?

SUNOVABICH

I just finished this and going on to watch the Somei Eichi no Cognitive Computing Shorts
What a fucking roller coaster of expectation.
It nearly plays it self as a completely different genre then shatters that and proceeds to what it seemed to be undermining, yet so much more. What a fucking great scientist.

It was a great show. He's funny and goofy at first, but throughout the show develops into at serious man, seeing his best friend killed repeatedly can do that to you I guess.

I drank Dr.Pepper way before it became cool.

Kyouma is dead.

MAD SCIENTIST, IT'S SO COOL.

This is what happens when you have a writer who cares about what he writes.

I just watched a few videos on dimensions of the universe.

The whole worldline-hopping thing is bullshit. To jump worldlines you'd have to create a 6th-dimensional wormhole, which we can't.

>I just watched a few videos on dimensions of the universe.

So I've heard there's a PS4/Vita localisation in the EU. What does that mean for PC?

He's a dimension too high.

They're using 4th dimensional wormholes in S;G, the only ones we can conceivably (maybe) create given that we only exist in 3 dimensions and experience the 4th. That means they should only be able to jump around in their own worldline. Jumping to a different worldline would require a 5th dimensional jump, as it's the 5th dimension where the differing outcomes of various events manifest as endlessly branching worldlines.

Oh wow you're actually being serious?

>as it's the 5th dimension where the differing outcomes of various events manifest as endlessly branching worldlines

[Citation Needed]

What you're saying sounds like it hinges on parallel worlds with the idea that all the different worldlines are in fact occurring at the same time in some "5th dimension" that contains all of them for some reason rather than just being a part of the dimension we currently experience. I don't see why it even requires any higher dimensions since they all take place in the same dimension.

youtu.be/L2Pq7pLcslo?t=29s

>posting the butchered jokes from the dub

Each worldline is a 4th dimensional object, but it exists in a 5th dimensional plane.

We perceive time as a series of ordinal events; all we're doing is experiencing the 4th dimension by travelling along it, seeing continual 3d cross-sections of it.

Now if you don't subscribe to chaos/many worlds theory, if you're a determinist, then it all stops there. This is all there is. 4 dimensions, one universe. Everything else is imagination. If you're not, then that means that whenever a probability becomes reality, each of the possible outcomes occurs simultaneously and each creates a branching worldline. But you can't "branch" off without another dimension, as there would otherwise be nowhere for all the worldlines (the different iterations of the 4D universe) to actually exist. An analogy- you can't branch off of a line (1 dimension) unless there's a plane (2 dimensions) because otherwise there's nowhere to branch off to, and no possible alternate lines; if there's only 1 dimension, there can only be 1 line; when you add another dimension, you allow for an infinite set of the lower dimension.

Patience, user. It may come eventually on PC.

It ain't even on PC in Japan yet. Just give it time.

>best friend
waifu you mean

But she's too retarded for waifuing.

Not being the brightest doesn't mean retarded.

Perhaps more to the point, Okabe is ridiculously in love with his actual waifu. No room for Mayuri in there.

Have some suffering.
youtube.com/watch?v=L2dEoFQmlZA

It hurts. It hurts so much. I can't imagine how broken a man Okabe would be after that, and he was already in pieces beforehand.

Is he going to do his best?

He failed.

He's going to do his best crying himself half to death in the corner, wishing that he could've stayed with her for just a moment longer.

I mean, yes, that's the whole premise of 0.

ALPACAMAN!

this looks dumb as shit