Daily reminder that before 1913 Americans kept 100% of their earnings

The same year the FED was created. What a (((cohencidence))), isn't it?

Prior 1913, the very small USA gov used tariffs as the only source of federal revenue.
Hope this really activates your armadillos, lads.
>PIC VERY RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/63rd_United_States_Congress
investopedia.com/terms/f/1913-federal-reserve-act.asp
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And tariffs + protectionism + small gov allowed whites to develop the most powerful country in the world.

Bump

Bump, Ive always wondered, would you rather have higher sales taxes and no income tax? Lets just say for the sake of argument govt has to collect the same amount of taxes so no taxes is not an option.

This pisses me the fuck off, well done

>1913
>hmm what major event happened around that time

didn't knew that such a big chunk of the US federal revenue comes from icome tax. don't you guys have like VAT or something?

No and thankfully not. The fed's need no new form of revenue.

>what major event happened around that time
The fed was created on DECEMBER 1913. Does that help your wise thinking? :)

someone has to pay to wage wars all around the world.

Just in time for the NWO to fund wars for their benefit. All Real Americans became an unwitting (((disposable slave population))) in one stroke of the pen.

I wonder what you guys are referring to...

You mean before people had cars or modern medicine and you could kill Indians things were a lot simpler? No shit

WW1

Ah yes cars, they don't drive unless you tax people on their income

and then they convinced women to work so they could tax every citizen instead of just the men. women are truly fucking retarded with zero foresight or the ability for abstract thought. now all of our wages are shit

Taxation produce cars.
>Picture is prior 1913. KYS retard.

hmmm...

You sounded immensely stupid. Can you confirm by replying again?

What kind of a military did the US have pre-1913?

Why were we born in this ruined age? Just to suffer here and watch everything die?

I hate the fed

A pretty small one. going into WWI, when europeans were bombing each other for days on end the US stock pile was predicted to only last for 6 hours or so of combat. It mostly relied on volunteers and didn't have a large standing force.

I don't understand why libertarians are so against tarrifs. I mean free trade is good and all, but tarrifs are an alternate form of revenue collection that is much more voluntary. From the idea of sovereignty and liberty, it makes much more sense for a government to be able to be a part of transcation that occur across the border, rather than transactions that occur inside its borders

That's cause the US defends a shit ton of countries. I would love if the US stopped protecting others, watch how quick the eastern half of the world becomes Russia/China.
Also military R&D is responsible for a lot of new technology.

>Established December 23, 1913 (103 years ago)

>give me $1 today and I'll give you $1.20 40 years in the future
>no, I can think of better investments
>you ain't got a choice buddy

Where and when did he say this? Sick of pols fake fucking quotes

>be poorfag
>pay social security tax whole life
>die before you get any benefits
>children inherit nothing
>wtf, why is there so much income inequality

nobody is stopping you from cutting military spending

too bad u retards just upped it by $80 billion

>we need more financial regulations
>the poor shouldn't be allowed to make these risky investments
>state lotteries are ok though lol

To be fair their can choose for either more military spending or more welfare
I know what I'd vote for

or just not increase the deficit by $80B

Give your honest answer, lads; can America even come back from all of this BS? It's all so tiresome.

on wikipedia it says he was proud to have created the federal reserve and that this quote is "fake". you may now take a second to think about (((who))) might want to teach you an alternate history here, that is always in favour of the banks somehow. your choice what you believe, wouldn't be the first lie that (((they))) fabricated.

Only through violence at this point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/63rd_United_States_Congress
The Sixty-third United States Congress met in Washington, D.C. from March 4, 1913, to March 4, 1915, during the first two years of Woodrow Wilson's presidency. Both chambers had a Democratic majority.

We don't need any tax, just print money to fund the government.

the deep state is stopping us.

Intardasting, I had no idea Wilson later realized his fuck up. He was the worst president in US history. This is what (((progressives))) do.

>and that this quote is "fake"

Right if you are called out for using fake quotes make up a bunch of more bullshit to cover up the fact that you just were caught lying.

The absolute damage control.

you mean like the holocaust? seems to work well for them, eh?

Why don't Republicans vote to repeal the Federal Reserve? It's simply an Act of Congress?

investopedia.com/terms/f/1913-federal-reserve-act.asp

Then leave.

He was a chief puppet for NWO/Zionists. So of course he probably didn't say that unless it was a deathbed confession. Some people have a secret conscious.

Read.

Do you ever look at wikipedia's sources instead of using wikipedia as a source you faggot retard. They site them and they're garbage.

Largest editors of Wikipedia is without a doubt US gov't IP addresses. If you read carefully enough and know enough history, you can spot the tone, word choice and omissions, all of which contribute inevitably to a pro-state point of view. It is similar to the tone found on official government websites. Clinical, slightly upbeat, rife with euphemism, but ultimately vague enough to avoid hard details.

Absolutely! At least that way everyone would pay their share and we wouldn't have half the fucking population getting free money from the half that actually contributes.

i don't think you got what i said. i would think that it was pretty clear that wikipedia (this includes the cited sources) is shit and run with jewish interest, but oh well.

I personally like that too, becuase at least you get something like a product or service in return, compared to just having your money being taken away immediately after you get a paycheck.

Yeah, this shit gets me mad as fuck.
Especially considering that with the (((INPS contributions))) I've paid just in the last 3 years alone I could have paid off my fucking mortgage.

They hide this very cleverly by splitting the (((contribution))) between you and the employer, and never reporting how much you've paid in € but in "weeks of contribution".
The reality is for most people this "contribution" hovers anywhere between 30 to 40% of your salary, so in my case around 10,000€ a year.

IF I'M LUCKY I'll get a 15,000€/year pension (on which I'll still owe ~20% income tax!), but in fourtyfive goddamn years when I'm 70, or more likely 75, but let's stick with 70.

How long can you realistically expect to cash that in? 15 years? 15*15 = 225,000€. Let's say I live to 100 through some miracle, 15*30=450,000. Which is a far sight off anything the stock market would have given me for those 450,000 I'll pay over the next 40 years.
Even at a retardedly low 1% interest it would net at 564K - AND it would keep accruing interests even after you retire.
And like your pic says, if by disgrace I die exactly at 70 those 450K I paid just vanish, instead of going to my children and grandchildren.

The worst thing is that they managed to convince everyone that SS is great, because people are too fucking retarded to plan for the future.

Generational wealth is not for the goyim.

>Tariffs
>Good

I honestly thought that almost everyone agrees and understands how tariffs are bad.

>Free trade between 2 countries isn't the same as globalism. Not at all. It's just voluntary transactions between two parties.

>thinking that allowing China to blast you with infinite $1 plastic shit that could have easily been produced locally is good

>samefagging on a board with IDs

Back to tumblr you go.