James damore is such a moron holy shit

james damore is such a moron holy shit

Why. They got great titles. Grand Wizard is dope.

The Nazis looked cool too.

You become a Grand Wizard if you are a virgin by age 40.

he's never going to get a job lol

i guess he just accepted it

i would have chosen my career over stirring the pot for some temporary notoriety desu

Don't they also have Grand Dragons and Great Cyclops's? Why doesn't the government do this?
Grand Wizard Trump sounds way cooler than President. All a President does is preside.

>lol
Back to plebbit you normie sack of shit

The Free-masonic appellate body the Order of the Golden Circle had cool titles as ranks I guess. Just clubhouse grabass shit.

God Emperor Trump tho.

It's certainly not a tweet that I'll remember, but I wouldn't write him off as a moron for it.

Who?

what a dummy

Maybe he can make money off of Rubin/Rogan/Thinkery/TUCC appearances forever.

Pretty decent, but stolen from Nord Korea; causing hurricanes.

Been here since 2006 and never use Reddit, nice projection though, I'll keep using words which annoy easily triggered retards like you

Hi James

I think he's trying to be funny

>not a moron
what is the point of this tweet

who is it for
funny as in there's something wrong with him

No argument with Danone. .. I wish I could have a title like that

lmao what a mensch

>who is it for
the 15-year-old PJW fans who think he's the coolest kid who ever lived

Me too. It's not worth it because he has given his former employers all the power and will serve as a deterrent for anyone else tempted to step out of line. It's google for shits sake.

Harry Potter was a Grand Wizard! YES!

> 110% Autism Confirmed ?

>i would have chosen to be fucked in the arse by leftists
That's pathetic you fucking sack of shit

It's not all bad. He got the MSM to lie about the (easily found and read) memo, chipping away at their credibility further.

>the underage fallacy attack (not an argument)

thats like one step before just calling someone you disagree, a racist

its so funny, the left cant meme, they also cant argue
can you useless morons do ANYTHING?

NIGGER LOL ISN'T REDDIT WHAT THE FUCK WE CAN'T SAY "LOL" ANY MORE? KYS.

Not for the big corps, but a shitload of small/mid sized businesses would snap him up in a heartbeat.

When google hires people, they aren't hiring the best. They're idiots. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are woke to social justice issues.

>the left
I'm not left-wing. I'm just acknowledging that PJW and James Damore have both attracted the insufferable, lowest common denominator "FEMINIST REKT" crowd.

>using caps to convey anger
back to plebbit

yeah right and i am not gay

he is a kike baiting goys nothing more

The pendulum has already started swinging again. Today, people enjoy making fun of SJWs. Tomorrow, people will enjoy making fun of online right-wingers. I'm just warning you beforehand.

Says the plebbitor using meme arrows. Just go back please.

@142397762
How do you people know whose from reddit? And saying plebbit is rude!

HAHAHAHAHAH thanks for the laugh buddy

refer to this post

>meme arrow
plebbit logic

OP, I would kill your own mother to be called the Grand Wizard user from every person I met. That is such a cool name.

ill kill OP's mother for free

I saw him talk with Milo Faganopolis. Holy shit he has a massive nose! It's bigger than most guys dicks!

Would you say that the "FEMINIST REKT" crowd is necessary though? a stepping stone.

yeah but would you make a twitter post about it

free speech kills the nazi cause because too many of you are fucking morons without internal filters

>code monkey at google
>career
Kid's, listen here. I want to tell you about my long and illustrious career at google, where I coded small portions of programs designed to sell consumer products that people don't need to people who can't afford them. Again, I didn't actually code them myself, but I did write a minuscule part of the machine learning structure. It'll be obsolete in about 5 years, but hey, we managed to sell a lot of fidget spinners. One day, if you work really hard, you can be like me

Grand Wizard sounds like it belongs in Dungeons and Dragons or Harry Potter.
It doesn't sound cool at all.

He's a fucking Jew so I imagine their is some twisted antiwhite reason for this.

No blue checkmark. /THREAD

Virginity Ranks
• NEET - Reach 24 as virgin
• Wizard - Reach 30 as virgin
• Grand Wizard - Reach 45 as virgin
• Supreme Wizard - Reach 100 as virgin

I'm a NEET and lost my virginity at 19

NEET isn't part of the virginity scale you absolute newfag.

its ok

Warlock is 24.

What does pussy feel like? Does it feel like an eel?

>• NEET - Reach 24 as virgin
that's Apprentice
Warlock is when the only sex you ever had was you being raped.

Haven't fucked an eel before so cant tell you

steps on the alt-right interview ladder:
>Jordan Peterson
>Molynuex
>Milo
>Karen Straughan
upcoming:
>Red Ice
>Daily Stormer

What kind of things HAVE you fucked?

>Molymeme
seriously... I just can't stand that guy... He presents all his stuff the same way.
>stares into camera
>"Something something" in an angry voice, this means he's REAAALLY being serious right now.
He also has a pretty weird head shape, but w/e.

It's not that I don't approve some of what he's saying, it's just his... self righteousness

He's just autistic

Twist : the only two spells you learn are "repel females" and "disappoint parents"

Exalted Grand Cyclops is an awesome title.

t. a black guy

I get what you're saying. For someone who always raves about how rational he is and how only arguments matter, he acts extremely emotional and appeals to emotion all the time. Also he forces himself to not blink to induce fake crying.

HAHHAHAHAHA

A+ autist bantz. I always thought "Grand Wizard" was fucking hilarous

Impressive.

As a Rainbow Unicorn of the Finnish Nigger Killer League I have to concur, they do have cool titles.

(it's just a title though, we don't actually kill our African equals and it's more of a fraternal society than a league. Also I'm not actually a unicorn)

"they tried to kick jews out of harvard cuz their iqs were too high"

no they kicked you out cuz ur liberal fucking cancer.

lol