Can girls naturally love each other, more then they love men?

Can girls naturally love each other, more then they love men?

No. A good dicking beats forbidden love

Only if they are gay. I am sure you can love a man like a bro or father but your dick knows what you really want.

Hasn't Manga taught you anything? Love transcends gender, race, age, worlds, social class, etc.

Before

After

Can anons love other anons?

S-sauce?

Girls can love girls
but sooner or later they realize they can't win against the dick
all women lose to the dick sooner or later

I love shitting up your thread

I'm going back to /u/.
Catch you later ~

Be comforted by Homu's chest.

Don't come back, subhuman.

>Can girls naturally love each other, more then they love men?

Yes, in fact that's how it is.
They just allow men to hump them in order to preserve the species, until the day they discover a way to reproduce without men.

Since it's a crop I humbly ask for sauce.

Please m8 I ran it through google and yandex

Because it's a fucking annoying ass crop I'll help you niggers out.

Sanagi Torajirou

Thanks a lot, I've read his works before but the style didn't stand out that much I guess.

Kek

If girls do something as scandalous as loving other girls, you simply fire them and drive them to suicide.

Only catgirls can really love catgirls.

Obviously.

Never happened to me. And I can assure that it will never happen.

An hour alone with my 9" member and I guarantee you'll be singing a different tune

Keep dreaming baby.

>girls
>loving other girls

Why are some men so intimidated by female homosexuality?

Are you afraid you'll turn straight? If your so confident you should have no problem riding my baloney pony, and if your still a dyke by the end I'll concede.

>not having sex with guys to prove you're straight
Get a load of this faggot.

Because dicks are actually not very efficient at bringing women to orgasm. This fact makes them insecure.

Because they think too high of their dicks and can't accept that there is a possibility that their dick can be rejected.

I like V not D. It's not hard as a concept.

confirmed in denial

Naturally.

>"I dont like dick."
>"Why yes, my GF uses a 10" strapon."

Right now I'm furiously faping to the thought of breaking into your house and forcing myself on you against your will, with each thrust of my mighty cock I bring you closer to the realization that you can't live anymore without a dick in your life. By the time I've have my first orgasm you are already my cock slave.

>men are nothing but penises
I don't think all lesbians like strapons either, senpai.

They can't accept that there are women that have seen and tasted more vaginas than them.

Never seen this one before. Rings too fucking true. If you don't make bank and can't make a baby, you're worthless. Companionship means shit.

Some like toys some other don't.

Idols are not supposed to have boy- or girlfriends. They must maintain the illusion of being pure, so that the illusion, nay, the dream that they are available and can be waifu'd can be sold to millions of horny men who lust after attractive women buying their pin-up photos and gramophone records.
It's all about money. Lesbians don't sell.

>men aren't just penises

They are also money repositories and chore slaves. Maybe not for a lesbian, but I would venture that the majority of straight women, financially well off or not, see men for only this.

Not meeting the status quo is worse than being single to most people regardless of sex.

>Not meeting the status quo
What does that mean?

Can girls love girls of other races?

Because lesbians do not have to rely on men for emotional intimacy and/or sexual pleasure, and so they feel threatened and disempowered.
I am not tumblr, thse are just my 2 cents.

But not dimensions ;_;

As someone out of my 20's with plenty of married friends, I can say with a good amount of confidence that you're likely living in a fantasy world in that you've actively chosen to be unhappy in.

Cheer up, emo kid.

Sure why not?

I wouldn't say the majority, but there are women who see men like that, exactly like some men only see women as an expensive sex doll.
Generalizing is wrong though.

Why are some people incapable of learning the definition of intimidated?

Can students love their teachers?

No. Absolutely not.

I believe I speak for everyone here when I say age-gap yuri is fucking disgusting.

Depends on the age

The forced memes in these threads fucking suck donkeyballs.
I wonder if it's always the same shitty autist posting them in every thread.

Yes.

You need a penis to truly produce love. 2 people bleeding every month can't produce true love.

It is. Originality is a foreign concept to them. They're not even trying to find new pictures to share.

Girl-girl love transcends the laws of physics.

>in before someone explains how this flip makes sense if we assume the reference frame is non-inertial

>yuri slam

What's your opinion on closeted lesbians bullying their crushes?

Can teachers give their students lesbian dating advice?

>yuri bullying

gross.

These guys get it.

But that's not a teacher.

Is that pic made by the yuruyuri author?

She'll be Sayaka's mentor in the vast world of yuri.

She's a teacher's lover. It's close enough.

keep spoonfeeding faggot

Notice these two girls.

Notice that they are not scarf sharing.

I believe familial love between a mother and a daughter can be stronger than any other kind of love.

>Notice that they are not scarf sharing
Which must certainly mean that they're both straight cock-hungry sluts

Someone has upset the female janitor

But they are sharing earphones, the next best thing

Hi Troid

what is with all the butthurt in this thread?

Mentor or not only she's going to lose again. Being Sayaka is suffering.

if you mean have deeper friendships, then yes.

Classic one.

I'm waiting for her sufferingl when she knows what kind of relationship Yuu and Touko have.

I'm inspired by your constant reminders about the dangers of scarf-sharing, user. However, I believe there is a far greater threat to yuri couples. Unlike sharing a scarf, sharing an umbrella can happen during all seasons, not just the colder months. Could you imagine would happen if it was raining/snowing/really sunny and a bomb went off?

I'm sure that the barwoman will find her a cute girlfriend to drown her sorrows in.

True, if it was raining and a bomb went off, my first priority would indeed be to not get my hair wet.

>sharing an umbrella can happen during all seasons
Must be nice living in place where season are more than summer and winter.

I wonder if this janitor realizes we can still see the posts even if he deletes them because of the archive

So is there anything to look forward next season in terms of adolescence (aside from 3rei which doesn't qualify and that kirara thing, magic something)?