CHINESE MISSILE TECH TESTED IN NZ

China is testing missile technology and launching surveillance satellites from New Zealand farms

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11924546
stuff.co.nz/business/97090218/chineseowned-ashburton-dairy-farm-space-programme-under-academic-spotlight
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11925021

Both of the leaders of our two major parties are saying there is nothing wrong with this Chinese spytech and military tech being tested in NZ

Only last week it was found out that one of our MP's was a Chinese spy who worked for the Chinese military

Here's the paper written by University of Canterbury Professor Anne-Marie Brady whose research uncovered the shocking military and spy technology being tested in NZ:

wilsoncenter.org/sites/default/files/for_website_magicweaponsanne-mariesbradyseptember2017.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_quốc_sơn_hà
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Ngô_đại_cáo
businessinsider.com/rural-chinese-men-are-buying-vietnamese-brides-for-3200-2014-8
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/rural-chinese-men-are-buying-vietnamese-brides-for-3200-2014-8
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trần_Bình_Trọng#History
cnn.com/2016/04/17/asia/vietnamese-girls-child-brides-china/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u-0UHyh5Qu8
youtu.be/ObWouiPy_iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

Maybe if the chinks buy New Zealand they will leave us alone.

They will never stop expanding their hive like the chinkinsects they are
NZ and Australia are traitors to the western world
I'm sick of tired of every week hearing more news about how we are lubing our butthole for Chinese, our children will sadly live in a toxic wasteland as sweatshop workers for the Chinese elite who will rule over us with an iron fist
Our generation has done this for a dime
I fucking despise most klwis and aussies because of what they are doing

HOW MANY FUCKING MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND THEM TO

SINK
THE
CHINKS

> klwis and aussies because of what they are doing
So there was this blog called Ando Ryu or something. The author seemed to be a teacher who witness firsthand the trickery of chinks. He complained about chinks buying up the country for a while. One day, out of the blue, his blog was censored. I hope he didn't lose his job for what he posted.

That's crazy, we definitely are chink puppet states
So if we voice dissenting opinions against our communist overlords, we could get shut down?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I despise most kiwis and aussies, why are they such pathetic cucks

It's now illegal to blame the chinks or point out any truths about their lying, cheating, and stealing ways, desu. Ponder that, desu, because it horrifies me. Nowadays, there are such things as "illegal opinions".

captcha: pemex fuels

Is it a sign?

Honestly how the fuck can I help stop this Chinese domination?
Everyone I've talked to about the Chinese domination issue is really happy about it because they really want USA to fall and China to become the new dominant global superpower
Why does everyone want a communist human rights abuser to rule the world??!

vietnam what the FUCK are you doing

dumb nationalism is blinding you

you literally have the same sistem that china
instead of fighting you two should coparate

There are dumb shits like this who think chinks are cool for making fun of SJWs. That's an incredibly stupid thing to do.
Chinks are the undisputed masters of appealing to muh oppression. Read about the century of humiliation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation
This mentality allows them to excuses themselves of all the bullshits they do, just because muh century of humiliation. Never mind the fact that there was nothing unique about what China suffered from imperialism. Chinks are just special fucking snowflakes.

SJWs are weak sauce compared to chinks when it comes to the Oppression Olympics.

Literally what? Is that logic with Chinese characteristics?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_quốc_sơn_hà
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Ngô_đại_cáo

I think the upcoming war will sort things out, which the gooks themselves are going to provoke, just like Hitler and Japan did, back in the day, by taking one too many bites.

People wanting a communist human right abuser to rule the world are retarded as hell, and I will be quite happy to go to war with them. I'm a bit old, but I do have some skills.

Great thread OP really eye opening. It's fucking ridiculous how kiwis couldn't care less about this. I guess the plebs are far too easily distracted by AB games and sinking piss

Those dumb shits are r/the_donald retards that don't care about anything other than triggering SJWs XDDD

>western world

lol youre not in the west though

Dear god, just fucking glass all these shitty people already. If they act like kikes treat them like kikes. I would say outsource the ovens to china, but you know they would fucking fall apart.

China > America. At least when China rules us they won't be broadcasting interracial propaganda like the Americans do.

this is what I am talking about

you are blinded

instead of working towards something different taking advantage of the fact that china and vietnam systems are basicly equal, you are eager to repeat and repeat the cycle of history

I am not asking you to do the same with Saudi Arabia or India

you even look the same

bump

no, its actually likely that they will do it too

the chinese have literally intentionally mixed each other to blend previous ethnicities into what today is known as chinese han

but they will also promote eugenics through artificial impregnation and shit like that

>ancap meme flag
opinion discarded

Honestly I have zero hope for this country now
I am literally surrounded by traitors who are are happy about our transformation into a Chinese colony
The only people who are anti China I know are old people, all the youth are chink bootlickers

Any country whose heritage is largely from western Europe is the western world

Is this your first day?
Who do you think spams AMWF

You should have let General MacArthur do what he wanted to do
Yet you were too empathetic for our own good

viets are just butthurt about being cucked

businessinsider.com/rural-chinese-men-are-buying-vietnamese-brides-for-3200-2014-8

>Rural Chinese Men Are Buying Vietnamese Brides For $3,200

even poor chinese farmers can afford viet loli brides

And here's the archive
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/rural-chinese-men-are-buying-vietnamese-brides-for-3200-2014-8

Been talking about China's expansion plans across different threads( archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ )

Australia is also a target of Chinese expansion, along with Africa & US west coast.

good news , german engineer delivers high end tech to China - for free - fukk off anglo - your time is over my nigger

Hurr durr arr rook same.
Fuck off, shameless lowlife. As a descendant of the Tran dynasty, I'm not going to stoop down to your level.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trần_Bình_Trọng#History
> I prefer to be a ghost in the South than a King in the North.

you keep having these problems because you trust non-whites for no reason at all

NZ (and Aus) is an island east of africa and south of asia, full of aboriginals, and just happened to be occupied by foreign invaders for the last 200 years. Eventually you'll be colonized again, this time by poos and chinks, and theres nothing anyone can do about it. Just the reality, don't get butthurt.

Just be glad you whites were able to live there for the last 200 years despite being so far from European homelands.

> meme flag
You're that retarded Hongcouver chink again. Did you enjoy being rekt in the last thread?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142026049/#142068315

MUH CENTURY OF HUMILIATION

>I prefer to be a ghost in the South than a King in the North.

I mean, not even something more rational like:
I prefer to be a king of the feud than a peasant of the empire

better than your literaly shit tier statement imo

but whatever, imo it appears to be equally difficult to climb the ladder in vietnam than in china, so even less complications

but no, fuck the future and fuck humanity, I want my little land for the fucks of it

lol impotent gook rage detected

dong dong ma mao dong ching dao

The "logic" of the immoral really stinks to high heavens.
If you love China so much, go live there and choke on the smog, twat.

We're not nearly cucked as you. The government has stepped in to prevent a couple Chinese property purchases and their influence in our nation and politics is scrutinised more every day. We've got it bad but it by no means is a battle already lost.

Mày nói cái quái gì về tao thế hả, con đĩ con? Tao cho mày biết là tao đã tốt nghiệp đứng đầu lớp trong Mặt trận Dân tộc Giải phóng miền Nam Việt Nam và được ghi nhận đã giết hơn 300 mạng. Tao được đào tạo trong chiến tranh khỉ đột (gorrilla in the original, should be guerrilla, in that case replace khỉ đột with du kích) và tao là xạ thủ hàng đầu trong toàn lực lượng vũ trang Bắc Việt. Đối với tao, mày chẳng là gì ngoài một mục tiêu khác. Tao sẽ xóa cái địt mẹ sổ mày với độ chính xác chưa từng có trên Trái Đất này, nhớ cái địt mẹ lời tao đi. Mày nghĩ mày có thể thoát sau khi nói cái cứt đó với tao trên mạng Internet à? Nghĩ lại đi, thằng địt. Trong khi nói chuyện với mày thì tao đang liên lạc mạng lưới bí mật những điệp viên khắp toàn Việt Nam và địa chỉ IP của mày đang bị truy tìm cho nên mày tốt hơn là chuẩn bị cho cuộc bố ráp đi, đồ dòi bọ.

Cuộc bố ráp mà sẽ xóa sổ cái thứ nhỏ nhoi là cuộc đời mày đó. Mày tiêu mẹ rồi con. Tao có thể ở bất cứ đâu, bất cứ khi nào, và tao có thể giết mày bằng hơn 700 cách, và đó mới chỉ là dùng tay không thôi. Tao không chỉ được huấn luyện thuần thục về chiến đấu tay không mà còn có thể tiếp cận toàn bộ khí tài của Binh chủng đặc công Việt Nam và tao sẽ sử dụng hết thảy để xóa sổ cái mạng đáng thương của mày khỏi lục địa, đồ cứt trôi. Phải chi mày biết sự trừng phạt khủng khiếp mà lời ý kiến "hay ho" của mày sẽ sớm đem đến, thì chắc mày đã cẩn thận cái mồm thối của mày. Nhưng mày đã không thể, mày không làm vậy, và giờ mày phải trá giá, thằng khốn ngu ngốc. Tao sẽ ỉa ra sự phẫn nộ lên khắp người mày và mày sẽ chết chìm trong đó. Mày tiêu rồi, thằng nhóc.

>Whiteboi rage

lmao you're going extinct while we're expanding and taking over. You can muh dick all you want like a nignog but that's really all the fuck you are.

lol i like this guy. i hope that's the "what the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?" copypasta

ok antman lmao

I dont love china, and china doesnt want immigrants

but since you are basicly equal if I were in your position I would seek to join forces, not screw each other

break the stupid cycle of history

Nzers have a suicidal wilfull ignorance that has no end.
As long as theres alcohol and sport apathy reigns.

Hahaha, we are fucked.

Should've taken Chinese back in high school. Rest in piss cunts. Might move up North so I don't have to see gooks every time I go to Queens st

>antman

Yea there's a lot of us. Meanwhile Europe and the US is becoming progressively less white. Every year that goes by the white population declines, many white wombs are filled with black dicks/cum. Know your place, whiteboi.

Fuck off we're full you digeredoo playing outback jack wombat rabist

> not screw each other
Say what? It's literally always China seeking to screw Vietnam.
> break the stupid cycle of history
The stupid cycle of China trying to conquer Vietnam and then getting kicked out.

Since chinks aren't getting smarter and more moral any time soon, the only solution to break the "stupid cycle of history" you mentioned is to

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>yea there's a lot of us
and you're all insignificant lmao. sorry your little dick will never actually please a woman :(

also,

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yes the NZ govt would rather side with China then America now.

Things are only going to get worse when Jacinda wins tomorrow night Kiwis. National led us down the road to hell but Jacinda will open the gates.

Get ready for lots and lots and lots of Muslims.

as far as I understand

china and the ccp has been saying for years that its "you two share a destiny" and your country several times have declined offers to held binational congress type meetings

you two are so similar yet you still screw them, you are proof of why mankind is stuck

why dont you just declare yourselfs part of china?

let the ccp handle the muslims

again
>being this butthurt about being cucked

china is going to cuck you again, and theres nothing you can do but cry on Sup Forums

>lots of muzzies
Mate there is literally nothing stopping them now other than that they can't afford to actually get here. Our isolation is our saviour. A change in leadership will change nothing in that regard. We already have a lot of muzzies and they happen to be the rich more well adjusted ones which is a little plus.

Because white people generally don't want foreigners running their nations. Also they are communists and they treat their poor like shit.

As bad as we had it under Obama (Carbon Taxes, TPP) under China things will be worse. They will flood the country even more then they have already as China is slowly becoming inhabitable with so many people.

Refugee quota mate.

Who are the ones demanding we increase it 3 months by 1000 more? THE LEFTIES IN LABOUR AND GREEN.

1000 a year isint enough for them. They want 50,000.

>Nzers have a suicidal wilfull ignorance that has no end.As long as theres alcohol and sport apathy reigns.

Yes.

If only Sup Forums knew how cucked the average kiwi was. We are as a bad as Sweden and Canada and when Jacinda gets in, things will become very, very wacky.

Look at her campaign adds FFS. WHERE ARE THE WHITE MALES? Its all Indian, Maori and Island men.

havent you seen their eugenic program?

they are imo creating chinese with european features, they literally look like elf and are the epitome of human beauty, imo

one day the concept of race will be obsolete, contribute to accelerate the progress

do something for minekind

their middle class is already larger than the whole us population, they want to move 200 million to the middle class by 2020, they may be souless but they are working more for mankind that anyone else

they won its over. the pacific will be chink checkem.

>5550
checked

chekem, the world will be chinese

Holy fuck, you are an irredeemable, incorrigible lowlife. You're so fucking eager to kowtow it's almost refreshing.
Not very fucking different from a chink, really.

Unlike the Hongcouver chink that you are, I'm already in the Vietnamese militia. You're safe and sound in Canada, bravely and yet hypocritically fighting to save face for your gloriously smoggy fatherland now. However, once the war starts, you will hide like the cowardly dog that you are. At the same time, I will be on the front line killing chinks.
Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

i like this flag better

Gonna start calling them chinksects from now on

Nice

Blame the boomers.

They wanted high property prices and flooding the country with rich chinks was the way they did it.

Act and national fags need to neck themselves, China gives this shit to our enemies

>saving face
nah m8, just laughing at you

cnn.com/2016/04/17/asia/vietnamese-girls-child-brides-china/index.html

>Vietnamese girls as young as 13 are taken to China, to be sold as brides

cry more cuck boy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vote #1 Winston Peters lads

On my way to vote now.

> posting pepe pics to hide his frustration
> ror I'm raughing at you
> muh human trafficking
The epitome of Chinese intelligence, the apex of 5000 years of history, ladies and gentlemen.

>and you're all insignificant lmao. sorry your little dick will never actually please a woman :(

All this projection, isn't that why whitebois try to date Asian women? I literally don't care because we're not going extinct like you are anytime soon, but even your own women joke about how small your cocks are. They'd rather sleep with low-iq blacks, which is why your country is like 52% white. Keep >muh dicking
Whites are niggers compared to Asians.

1500 not 50000 you dip stick. They still have to get here and that costs a pretty penny when you are a poor dirt kicker. At their rate they will need to be in power for 33 years to even get 50000 muzzies in. I'm the last 10 years we have around 7500 refugees and Syrians is just a dash over 600 in that time.
I get your scaremonger big bad refugee meme but it's just not a reality.

Try to tell people here but they dont care thinking were irrelevant.
They should were the first to fall and a look into the future for them.

> thinking were irrelevant
I see. So this video was accurate: youtube.com/watch?v=u-0UHyh5Qu8
The future really is murder.

I would rather have chinks flood the country, than fucking Muslims. Or god forbid, more poos

Chinese are weak, limp dicked. use your brute strength. They're only good with missiles and pitch forks,and infinite men

I would rather euros and white Saffas fleeing their shitshows come here than any of those.

>Being in this much denial

Come to Auckland. Central Auckland and even Panmure is swarming with Middle Easterners now (Hard to miss them, the men wear pajama looking things and the women cover their hair)

Hell I saw my first group of women in full burqas up one tree hill about 6 months back.

They are pouring in here through the "refugee" program. Look at Sonny Bill Williams losing sponsorship deals for being involved in mosques who preach hate speech.

Also lefties here have stated many times we "aren't taking in enough" and iv heard the 50,000 term come up a lot.

Jacinda is the Trudau of NZ. Just wait and see when she wins.

wat is going on here?

Why is it always you.

This. Google Jacinda Ardern Refugees and watch the first video in horror

Stfu nig nog, you believe a woman

youtu.be/ObWouiPy_iI

Yes beacause NZ and Aus have become satellite states of China, we have become completely reliant on communist China to keep this poxy scheme going m8.

>We're not nearly cucked as you
I have plenty of guns, do you?

The amount of lebbos in australia, horrifying

file name sounds like they poisoned themselves

>actually wanting to be ruled by the chinese
that ignorance will earn their children a bleak future

what's going on here?

That's the winning mentality mate!
You gotta think boomer to beat the boomer.
Sorry New Zealand. If we sell your whole country first it might buy us a few more decades.

So it's really gonna be us to stop China down the road.

They will bomb Aus in coming WW3 with NK praise kek

The problem is you can't blame the boomers IRL because they are your boss, landlord, parents ect...
If you make boomers angry they just import more Africans and sell more pieces of the country to Chinamen.

Must be nice to sell 14 generations of white wealth in one go.
BOOMER PRIDE.

>sell 14 generations of white wealth in one go.
why my inheritance is now essentially funded by chinese migrants buying houses now

The whole Western world is fast becoming a Chinese colony.

We just don't talk about or notice it as much in North America because our countries are so large, but it's happening on the west coast and the influence is growing.

The entire world economy, our universities, our industries, everything has become super-dependent on China's consumer power and that's where the majority of their soft but ever hardening influence comes from.

That said, one girl I know from Hunan who is attending Uni in Auckland got called racist names walking down the street, stay based my Kiwi friends.

this is a picture a an emu soldier and a captured sex slave fro the territory that was taken from the Australian goverment

>The only people who are anti China I know are old people.

1940-1960s are the boomers. They are all garbage.

Non-boomer old people are rare as hens teeth.
If you can find any they are super cool though because they are the silent generation.
Their attitude is cool as fuck. They keep their mouths shut and just work. No hippie crap, no virtue signaling, no moralizing. No SJW bullshit.

Australians are the same.
Spoortzball + beer & pot = docile.

Comrade Jacinda won't do anything about this. National got the ball rolling with our free trade deal with the chinks. We need to update the guns on Devonport

Based China basher Vietbro!

So you're from South Vietnam?

Sorry about the backstabbing bro.

Sydney, Vancouver, Auckland.
All will be 50%+ Chinese 30 odd years from now.
(Except Vancouver which will be 50% Chinese in 5 years)

How will the boomers explain to our ancestors that they literally sold some of their nicest cities to a foreign civilization to by RVs and go on cruises?

New Zealand will be Chinese territory in 50 years.