youtu.be/dDBFhM_ViqM?list=PLmiAycMDMUDPGSb40Ry8kKmTWUh4DCfwf&t=47
ideonexus.com/2012/02/12/101-reasons-why-evolution-is-true/
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Aq00yJSxo
youtube.com/watch?v=2md8Al--7F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not how it works, idiot!

>Godcucks atshually belieb dis

Can you disprove that God exists? Checkmate faggot

A lot of dinosaurs probably had feathers.

At least put more effort to bait next time. OP is always a faggot.

Atheists are retards. Theists are retards too.

The egg was laid from a little dino and then born a chicken; gallinas doesn't come from a fucking T-Rex you fucking dumb cunt

Dinosaurs are jew lies

atheists can be molded easier. too bad christianity was rewritten because the satanists saw it as a threat.

FNORD

>1 post ny this ID

>This is a godcuck's understanding of evolution

Can you prove that man exists and we're not all gods? Beckmate flaggit.

You're closer to the truth then you might think. What do you think religious people mean when they say that "god is within you"?

Chickens aren't directly from Dinosaurs, they just share a more recent common ancestor. Same with humans and monkeys. Christcucks are retarded. Also
>1 post by this ID

burden of proof is on you tho famalam

OP want make Jesusfags retard.

nice bait bro

Are atheists literally retarded?

Whats with all of the shitposting by the
>1 post by this id
Bullshit?.

pick a fight with this cock, cuck

>evolutions actually believe all life came from rocks
HAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAABAJAB

YEah seems more plausible that a magic sky daddy just suddenly existed. and existed for billions of years then one day hes like. LIGHT LMAO. LMAO. ADAM EVE YOU MAKE BABIES
ADAM. AYY LMAO, NAME ALL THE ANIMALS LMAO

WE

>atheists believe science
correct
>atheists believe facts
correct.

WE

Ok then explain it you memeolutionist.

WUZ

DINOS

Stand back, sons of Sup Forums!

I will show you the true enemy!

>Chickens aren't directly from Dinosaurs, they just share a more recent common ancestor.

A more recent common ancestor... that goes back directly to Dinosaurs.

Who are you calling retarded again?

Birds are literally dinosaurs.

That's exactly how theory of evolution works. Given enough time, anything can become anything else given the right conditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E&t=2s

Can you prove god is not a computer programmer?

By this logic, New Zealand is Jurassic Park.

Dumbest shit you could have posted.

Have you ever actually had a conversation with a Christian? Why did you draw them as a monstrousity? I have yet to have one do anything more than give me a judgmental look when we're disagreed, and I'm an adult so that has no bearing on how my day goes at all.

"Atheism," also known as cuckeeism.

HOLY SHIT ALL ATHEISTS BTFO NOW.
I AM NOW A MUSLIM BECAUSE OF THAT I CAN'T EVEN BE ATHEIST ANYMORE WTF

>not believing in evolution
>"redpilled"

hes right though, birds are the only surviving line of dinosaurs. birds were the only ones small enough to survive the drastic environment changes following the bolide impact. mammals also survived because they were tiny (no bigger than rats). all large animals went extinct, though some larger dinosaurs managed to survive for another few millions years after the impact.

birds are the only animals that share all the characteristics of theropod (two-legged) dinosaurs. things like hollow bones and the shape of their three-digit feet, leg structure. just look at a photo of a birds feet and compare it to a theropod dinosaur. they are identical.

Shit! I wouldn't...

Christians believe it too you fag.

The main difference between Christians and atheists is that Christians aren't evil, cucked, fags who get ass raped by Ahmed whilst singing don't look back in anger. Except you, you are a fag.

If you believe in evolution, you need to stop being a fedora wearing douche. Fucking atheists should be killed

>believe in evolution

Wew lad

Maybe brainwashed Christians
youtu.be/dDBFhM_ViqM?list=PLmiAycMDMUDPGSb40Ry8kKmTWUh4DCfwf&t=47

wtf I believe in God now???

ideonexus.com/2012/02/12/101-reasons-why-evolution-is-true/

read this

lol

in the current age you literally need mercury in your brain to believe shit like the flat earth

or that evolution doesnt exist
its way may still be unknown to us, but the process cant be denied

>tfw you believe in God and evolution

You can literally believe in God and evolution, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Aq00yJSxo

Yes it is, bitch.

WE

The good thing is that a fact is a fact no matter if you believe in it or not

You can make a man from a sperm and an egg
You can make a butterfly from a caterpillar.

>But muh no can't see evolution duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They believe dinosaurs had feathers and the smaller ones adapted to flight and were able to survive the force that destroyed them. Those then evolved to live in the various parts of the world they migrated too.

youtube.com/watch?v=2md8Al--7F8

Look how this thing moves and hunts thats the same anatomy of a dinosaur.

No what they actually believe is everything started in the ocean and then one day a fish said 'you know what I'm going to just jump on land and flop around for a while and then I'll die but if I can flop long enough then come back JUST before I die and breed and teach my kids the same thing we will eventually slowly start gaining the ability to go on land and breath, but we won't have legs BUT once we can breath AND flop around on land and then try and breath some more eventually legs will start forming and we will be able to walk and THEN eventually if we just keep PUSHING our backs up over millions of years we will eventually be able to walk on our back legs

And even though we eat micro organisms in the ocean for sustenance we will just try to eat leaves and other animals on land and even though it will kill us EVENTUALLY we will adapt (even though that's impossible since we will die) and be able to eat whatever we want"

Pretty insane when you think about it really. Perhaps more amusing is atheists claim to be the one who value 'facts' and 'truth' even though there is nothing factual about this paragraph or two I just wrote, and I actually relies almost exclusively on the imagination to even conjure up such images, they SWEAR on it that it's true.

I honestly can't think of a group of people I pity more

beat me to it

Then evolution can also create god with enough time , checkmate atheist

>thinks the t-rex was the ancestor of the bird
lol idiota, small theropods were ancestors, not the large ones.

It's because atheists are edgy contrarians that don't like being told they can't be gay or that they should be abstinent.

If man came from monkeys than why are there still monkeys?

That isn't evolution you fucking moron...

>we descended from niggers, therefore we owe niggers everything
>"redpilled"

Only if you are one of those retarded "everything that is commonly considered disproven is allegory" Christians.

WUZ

Yes, it happens over a much much smaller timespan than evolution making it that more amazing.

Men didn't come from monkeys, monkeys and humans share a common ancestor you idiot
>There is an enormous amount of evidence that suggests all living organisms derived from a common ancestor long ago. For instance, all vertebrate embryos have the same body plan and look very similar in early development. We have the genetic code, which is all but identical in every known organism, from bacteria to humans. We have the shared presence of pseudogenes in similar species. All simians, including us humans, have an inactive gene, L-gulonolactone oxidase, which was originally used to synthesize Vitamin C. Then, we have the evidence for convergence, which explains relationships for all species, from fungal slime you find in shower stalls to sequoia. The tree of life between simple anatomical similarities is strikingly similar to a tree constructed from genetic molecular similarities. Then, there are others, including stuff like chromosome fusion, endosymbotic theory, retroviruses, Hox genes, and deep homology.
But I guess that doesn't count for evidence in a christcuck's brain, yet a book with talking snakes written by jewish shepherds 2000 years ago does. Fucking retard

is science is right, it's more like really big chickens evolving into smaller chickens

If you had never seen a butterfly or knew anything about it and I explained clearly through science that this caterpillar forms a cocoon and undergoes metamorphosis, you'd call me insane. It's the principle.

You make me believe evolution can't be real with your retardation but life is precious and so we must help you.

Ta Ancap, exactly. He misses the point then i shows his retardation.

BASED Varoufakis user.
Well done.

The Bible is, however, full of allegory. It even references itself as allegorical.

Also, you really wanted to get into the nitty gritty, you can have God creating everything in the timeline described in The Bible. The apparent age of the universe would still exist.

For example, if you assembled all the parts of a 30 year old man (and he was even alive and functioning), and you asked a scientist how old they thought the person was, they'd say about 30 years old, even though he was freshly made that day.

Creation and apparent age go hand in hand.

If* you really wanted to

More like
>There are biological differences between humans and niggers
>Due to environmental pressures
>Ergo whites and niggers should live in different environments better suited to their biology

T. Muslim

Most vicious animal on planet.
quite literally cucked.

>Christmas is about Jesus Christ
>what is winter solstice
>who is Theodosis I

WUFZ!

true post modern atheist and theist have some serious issues with critical thinking and managing their emotions