Kiznaiver

Today is the day shit happens.

Luluco already saved Anime, go away Kizushit.

>Still hoping something will finally happen.
Hahaha! Holy shit you poor, poor bastards. Good luck. Maybe Okada will stop toying with you this time.

>Caring about Kiznaiver when Luluco is already saving anime

You say that every week.

I hope nothing bad happens to Nori-chan.

It's going to be fucking nothing

Stop reminding me. Trigger really dropped the ball on this one. Kiznaiver is just bad. Luluco should've been the full length series as opposed to Kiznaiver.

The whole Anime has been shit.

>Today is the day shit happens.
>user told himself for the 9th time
lmao

>they think Kiznaiver isn't AOTS

Luluco shitposters here again. Truly the cancer of anime.

Not even the best Trigger anime of the season.

Probably not even top 10 material.

I like both but surprisingly enough Luluco had better plot twist so far

Here for Nico and Tenga beating up the Autismos.

Luluco is dead.

Just how hard will Chidori get rekt this time?

Will Kaeru get the KaminaKock?

Don't Luluco underage fans have their own containment thread already?

We should really reinforce Rule 2.

surely

>Luluco should've been the full length series as opposed to Kiznaiver.

Nah.

Luluco's length is just right with the material they have.

guys, last chance for some ice cream before its starting

So what will happen when Hisomu discovers than killing one of their group gives him hella orgasms?

Matcha is awesome.

he was pretty irrelevant so far, so i wonder how they will include him in the endgame, seeing how he was one of the original kizna kids

roundotaku will stream this right?

circlenerd has done it all the weeks before at least

It's finally saturday, can't wait for the new episode!

>orange flavors
>implying the other ones aren't flavors

A lot of stuff happened, I don't get where this meme comes from.

Just because there aren't explosions and people dying every episode doesn't meant nothing is happening

You're replying to either shitposters or underage, leave them be.

Is this the infamous Wagamama show on the stream right no?

>A lot of stuff happened, I don't get where this meme comes from.
I'll explain it with a question.
The relationships between the characters are now different from how they were in episode 2 in what way?

Post link to stream.

Yuta seems to be making progress in healing his waifu from necro-lesbianism

are you serious?
you really can't see how the relationships between them changed and evolved?

holy shit.

they are overall more and more connected with each other, hanging out more comfortably and making poignant statements about each others mental state.
Which kind of is the point of the show ofc.

>seems to be making progress
>seems
Ouch. I was hoping for your sake that there would be a better example by now.

I actually enjoy this series for the characters. I gave up on a plot back in episode 4-5.

>I'll explain it with a question
kek, please commit suicide

He's definitively making progress

See Guy prolly watches SPL and the same question can be said about the characters there too, until recent episode Luluco finally stop lusting after Nova. Some progress.

I wonder if this episode can top the brutal series of beatings Chidori has been taken so far

Considering how last episode ended?
Probably.

Yet another Dr. Slump movie?

SPL isn't a character-based drama. It's a plot-based comedy. And on that note, it has an established end goal in mind (rescue Luluco's father), which Kiznaiver lacks.

Kiznaiver is a plot of 'find and deal with the source of pain of the week' which could be drawn out endlessly, and when people complained about that - fans of the show said that it wasn't plot based but it's a character based drama (which I agree with). But even then, for a drama series to continually reset character relationships to a status quo is something that's very bland and uninteresting, and the potential of drama is all that it really has going for it aside from the Trigger aesthetic.

How come Asterisk (Is that whats running right now?) is getting a ball episode and Kiznaiver probably won't?
Tenga in a tuxedo sounds gud.

It's all good but, can you kill yourself already?

getting hyped

Why do you hate me user?

Getting his Jojo on

>And on that note, it has an established end goal in mind (rescue Luluco's father), which Kiznaiver lacks.
having a clear end goal =/= being a good show

>But even then, for a drama series to continually reset character relationships to a status quo is something that's very bland and uninteresting
bullshit. there's no "forced status quo" between any of the characters. this is just how normal humans relationships are, people are rarely direct and blunt about their feelings and relationships are slow to evolve and change.

Even so, no relationship between the characters was forcefully brought back to its starting point. Things happened, and they don't know how to deal with it yet, or feel they're not ready to deal with them, but they've happened, they had an impact, they changed ever so slightly how they communicate and interact with each other and will certainly affect the future.

Half an hour or 5 minutes left?

Are you trying to tell me that you think Kacchon in any way resembles how a real human being acts?

Why don't they just make regular sit ups?

Kacchon is clearly portrayed as a defective human being with severe social issues. Nothing in the show suggests this is how the author thinks a normal human being should react, it's actually quite the opposite.

>And on that note, it has an established end goal in mind (rescue Luluco's father), which Kiznaiver lacks
Right. And you're forgetting the other end goals after they retrieved Ogikubo. That is, Luluco despite knowing Nova-kun intentions will prolly still want to get inside Nova-kun's pants, and her wanting to live a normal teenage life after she was thrust into her fathers position. Afterall, that is what SPL is, an intergalatical space romance.

>Space Patrol Luluco is a plot of 'find and deal with the stolen Ogikubo of the week' which could be drawn out endlessly
>But even then, for a romance series to continually reset character relationships to a status quo is something that's very bland and uninteresting, and the potential of romance is all that it really has going for it aside from the Trigger aesthetic
Could've fooled me, user.

It's a show about arresting whacky aliens, they could have done SOOOO much more with it, kiznaiver is just a disappointing sol through and through.

what torrent client is that?

30 minutes

By shit I hope you romance. People need to hook up badly in this.

Kiznaiver is fucking great.
Luluco wouldn't work as a full series. The gags can't carry more the ~4 minutes it actually runs per episode

No, everybody will end up miserable and alone
Except for Kachon and Nori-chan becoming the most autistic couple ever

Didn't spoilers say that Kacchon acts like an actual person this episode?

yeah I am not buying it.
His autistic antics grew on me.
Like his dialogue with nori from 2 episodes back
>I play piano
>Hey
>I'm fine
>I hate you
>Ok

It's a show about,
A) Luluco yearning for romance.
B) Luluco desiring normalcy in her life.
Luluco'll conclude with Luluco coming to terms and accepting her life as it currently is and prolly continue to work for Space Patrol. And, there is still the probability Nova-kun reciprocating her sentiments through some divine and great revelation.

5 mins

get in here niggas

It's time

its startening

ded

LAAAAAAAAYY

Oh boy

Tenga & Chidori

yuusssss

>Tenga's pained face

She's telling on tenga

HERE IT COMES