APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NOehRrfFhE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ujbCh0KTZTs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4906642/Sorority-fire-video-showing-group-singing-n-word.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8bIMRYdwFFI
youtube.com/watch?v=NqTpqIUWVrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe niggers should stop saying nigger then

There's not been a single time where I haven't said "nigga" when rapping along to the whole Dre 2001 album and I'm white as fuck.

This. Either its banned for everyone or it isn't

Fury doesn't begin to describe the loathsome quake of utter revulsion and rage that exploded through my entire being upon seeing this video

>I'm white as fuck
>rapping along to the whole Dre 2001 album
>nigga instead of nigger

off yourself

you should off yourself

This is why Sup Forums is still great. Sometimes things are so glaringly obvious that they get bogged down in political discourse etc.

You guys just hack through that bullshit with brutal honesty.

Never change.

but according to millennial woes, niggers can't help but to get offended every time wypipo say nigger

apologize

>it's only okay when we say it!
That's not how equality works, Janeesha.

whats wrong with you beta

How about the obvious that the_donald and Reddit in general are fags who don't believe in ethnic nationalism, and that you need to go back?

Look if you advertise your music to make the most money possible don't get mad when dorky white people sing along and repeat words that you put in

>1 post by this ID
ebin

so where's the video? Link it

Nibber your mom's bought you the clean version

I'd be furious too if my daughter was caught listening to nigger music

You need to go back

-word in paris

Eat shit and die

Kthx bai.

Reddit longs for your return

If you're white and still listen to rap music you need to seriously sort yourself out.

I remember in hs my english teacher talking about "n word" Jim and slipped and used the hard ER a couple times. He was a white democrat cuck. He should be sued for his evil ways.

>kanye
>literally the single (relevant) celebrity to openly endorse trump
>nigger
nah senpai

the shadow on his face make it look like Trump caught niggervitis

I say nigger all the time. Every time i see one, i say to myself there's another nigger. Niggers are the downfall of our current society and the majority of all the world's problems.

>REEEEEEEEEE INSTITUTIONAL RACISM
>WE OWN WORDS NOW
I don't know whether to be upset or in tears laughing that blacks live in bizarro world

youtube.com/watch?v=6NOehRrfFhE

gonna scream nigger downtown a couple times brb

I can understand white English just fine, but trying to understand nigger English is like learning another language.

film yourself and post it

>wasn't even Jesus Walk's NIGGAS part
Fucking crybabies.

>say nigger in song
>get mad when people say it

either its wrong for all to say it, or everyone can.

STOP POSTING IN THIS SLIDE THREAD AND HELP MINE FOR OC

>ethnic nationalism
exactly like communism. can't exist in the real world.

Doesn't make him not a degenerate nigger.

>maybe niggers should stop saying nigger then

It's weird, isn't it?

>Gay people don't call each other faggots
>Retarded people don't call each other retards
>Black people call each other niggas

Frankly I think using the n-word is only offensive if you direct it at a black person. I don't call retards retarded. I don't call gay people faggots. But I've called my friends both numerous times. It's obviously not meant in a literal way.

Yet you can't say the N word. And don't give me that hard r bullshit. White people can't even say nigga, nevermind nigger without black people getting upset.

I shouldn't have to listen to niggers complain in a state that's 95% white.

(((ethnic nationalism)))

This is bullshit. I got called the g-word the other day with a HARD R. Only other gamers are allowed to use that word! THIS IS NOT OKAY IN THE CURRENT YEAR

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Existed perfectly well in Ireland for almost an entire century and showed no signs of stopping until a Jew got into power there.

I wouldn't know because it's not linked
OP is to busy being a G and nigga-ing along to Dre to link the source

>an entire century
yeah, back when it took people months to travel. It doesn't work in this century.

The absolute state of Texas.

What? The century I'm referring to is the 20th century. You fucking imbecile.

this
A white person ooga boogaing along to nigger noise is an embarrassment. Might as well call yourself Tyrone.

Fpbp. Also this

and it didn't work did it? And will never work again unless you want to go full Hitler. Which is another reason it will never work.

Hi Chris Pratt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ujbCh0KTZTs

your thread fucking sucks bruh.

Boy, Sup Forums can't take a compliment can they?

Degenerate crypo nigger. Get off my board.

Yes. It did. I literally just wrote "it existed perfectly well in Ireland for almost an entire century". Are you outright illiterate? You fucking monkey.

Nigger is pretty much the only hate word that is being celebrated by the victims. You don't see Jews walking around in Israel calling each other kikes, you don't see Mexicans calling each other Spics, you don't see Koreans calling each other gooks on a normal basis. You would only hear it in a joke, not in an every day near every other sentence vocabulary.

They're doing our job for us at this point.

black people writhing around in pain on the floor because some white people said the nigga word while singing along to a popular song

You're right of course, and I think you've hurt some feelings.

>"it existed perfectly well in Ireland for almost an entire century"
and it didn't last did it? Fucking moron. No wonder you think it works. Just like communism, yeah, you can fuck off to some little island and run it like that, but it doesn't work when it meets the modern world.

If I wanted my cock sucked I'd head down to the truck stop and give your mom a fiver.

Lol Japan would like a word with you, 99% ethnically homogeneous Japan.

It didn't last because of a fucking Jew. A Jew wormed his way into Ireland's parliament and changed their citizenship laws to undermine their ethnonationalism. And even then, the people forced the government into a vote that changed those citizenship laws in which 85% of the Irish population roundly voted NO to anchor babies becoming Irish citizens.

You are a fucking retard and I hope your entire family dies so we don't ever have to deal with your genes existing beyond your shitty existence.

link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4906642/Sorority-fire-video-showing-group-singing-n-word.html

and non-japanese have the same rights in japan that other citizens do. They just make it hard to join.

kill yourself muhammad.

Whiter than you'll ever be you 52%-white mongrel.

It's a song about how women are golddiggers. Don't diss Kanye, he used to be based.

(((Anything at all can be put into echos and doing it thoughtlessly makes the convention meaningless.)))

> Aplogize
Bite me

Fuck niggers (not really I'm not into bestiality)

Favorite nigger song
youtube.com/watch?v=8bIMRYdwFFI

yeah, you're gonna have to kill yourself mate.

>listening to any music created by a black person

no wonder the white race is in shambles.

Sup Forums was never great.

>gonna scream nigger downtown a couple times brb
youtube.com/watch?v=NqTpqIUWVrc

That meme is (((ded)))

>rapping along

White people like you are worse than niggers. At least the niggers can't help but be what they are.

>there's nothing wrong with whites worshiping ooga booga music

Mcfucking kill yourselves

Rap is shit, the fuck do I care about roasties getting what they deserve