Why is the left so buttmad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv66RiFC4T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right you know

>our children are watching
He'd know.

Fucking savage

Becuase they're threatened, the entire house of roaches has felt increasingly threatened.

>muh gifs
Yeah a funny gif is really the biggest problem facing kids these days. Not the growing faggotry and general degeneracy infecting society among other things.

This is the second active thread I've seen about the old golf ball tweet WHAT THE FUCK IS BEING SLID? TELL ME NOW!

Of course he doesn't want kids watching because they're gonna love it. That golf gif was like a Looney Tones sketch.

Fucking this. Joe has no problem with children watching THIS.

Because the left IS being buttmad.

Dude they rage about everything he does or said, they just want to make sure the retarded half of the country keeps calling him Hitler and ignoring everything he says for the next 3 years.

They're a bunch of fucking vipers.

The other golfball thread is being slid.

Those jews are tricky. I wonder what was said in that one to trigger the sliding.

more like

>I am watching your children

fucking disgusting old hypocrite piece of demonic shit!!!

Biden literally sexually harasses little girls tho.

because the left can't meme

They are 100% correct. This has to stop or else Trump will win the hearts and minds of the new generation that thrives on memes and being savage as fuck. The Left cannot meme and the dankest and most entertaining sources of internet jokes and content are coming out of the Right.

While they ruin and shit on comic books and film, the new generation that thinks paper is only for butt wiping and pirates everything doesn't give a shit. They want to share jokes and memes that make them seem more funny then they are. We are breeding a new generation of conservatives that will flush gender politics and immigration down the shitter and the left is fucking terrorized by the idea because they lack the ability to replicate our humor. Since their ideology is inherently unfunny and boring to the point no one can make a joke or else they are racist homophobic white evil nazis that rape babies and jerk off to satan r34.

Also this shit is coming from the same Left that empowered Kathy Griffin to hold a beheaded Trump face and stare into the camera like a souless fucking muslim sleeper agent and has actually used firearms to try and silence the opposition. I swear to God we could fucking execute half this country and be all the stronger for it. Liberalism is literally a mental disease not unlike being bi-polar or manic depressive.

I think biden is going to cry,

Kek

>our children are watching

anyone have the golf tweet? I've been working all day

Literally TWO SCOOPS tier

It's a vid of Trump knocking Hillary on her ass with a golfball.

Why do they have to keep acting like this? They are literally making us win.

they're cancer
and we are the chemo

>Our children are watching

but who is watching the children?

joe the fiddler, showing concern for "our children" could they be anymore pathetic, leacherous old pedo trying to be relevant,,,, pah

>This is the vice President serving under ex king nigger to allow trannies into washrooms taking the moral high ground

just like our children saw Bill Clinton lie before a Grand Jury, but but it really wasn't a lie was it, he really did NOT have sexual intercourse with that woman, he just used her as a human humidor after she blew him in the Oval office.

Is this the same Joe Biden that told everyone to go out and buy a shotgun and shoot it in the air?

Golf gifs are dangerous, coming from someone that thinks what he learned about firearms from watching Bugs Bunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=uv66RiFC4T0

It's time

This is the correct answer.

>video and pictures of c-list comedian holding trump's decapitated head
OMG, SO BRAVE, LOL, MUCH ART XD!

>animated .gif of trump bodyslamming vince mcmahon with cnn's logo over vince's face
REEEEEEE VIOLENCE, WE NEED TO CYBER BULLY THE 15 YEAR OLD WHO MADE THE .GIF INTO APOLOGIZING!!!!111!

>.gif of trump taking a swing at a golf ball cut to hillary falling in an airplane cabinet after cg ball hits her back
REEEEEEEEEE VIOLENCE, THIS IS UNSPEAKABLE EVIL, HOW COULD HE?!?!?! THIS LOWERS THE NATIONAL DISCOURSE AND PROMOTES VIOLENCE!!!!!1111!!1!!

Get fucked, left. There's a reason you people have lost 1,200+ seats of elected office since 2010, suffered a humiliating landslide presidential election defeat, nobody watches your tv shows, nobody goes to your movies, and nobody watches your limousine liberal shit head awards anymore.

>hormone injections, genital reversal surgery and pride parade attendance for 7 year olds

that's fine and nothing there's nothing weird about it

>looney toons style violence in a 5 sec. gif

GODDAMIT BLAUMP THINK OF THE CHILDREN FOR ONCE!!

Because they're ugly, and ugly people are insecure. It's their core psychology, it explains everything about them, why they champion people they perceive as uglier than themselves, such as Muslims and other "PoC", why they want all standards lowering to meet their worthless levels, why they hate white successful people, strong white men, thin healthy white women, etc.

Oh shit.

Biden really gives off the "pervy used car salesman" vibe

My sides can't handle this punishment, have you forsaken my sides, God?!

>"Our children are watching"
Kind of like when we were watching you molest that girl on-stage and whispering creepy pedo shit in her ear, biden. Fuck off, you old loony faggot.

Beau isn't.

Ouch lol

SCOOOOPS

based nippon strikes again
>t. Father worked for Beau, confirmed him to be a self righteous asshole

He hit on my grandmother in a church once. after some Sunday service he told her "you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" and tried to pat her on the back or something. she told him to get his "greasy Democrat hands away" from her. Based Grandma strikes again

This is funny but I would've gone with a less friendly
>His isn't.

Damnit! I'm too slow. This is why we didn't want you guys coming to America, you'd replace us all.

Christ I thought that said clam.

>Dyed hair tranny reading a book about how fabulous a black girl is to a room full of white kids

It's like someone took all of 2017 and shoved it into a single image.

Hear, hear lads!