East Spain YES

East Spain YES

>independentist flag
>Moor and negroid, subhuman
>One more day more in the commiefornia of Spain.

Well, at least he's got 3 wives.

kek

Why does Catalonia have like 3 flags?

Dont know, i only know 2 of them, the legal flag of their community and that separatist bullshit rag.

Southern Europe is in the control of leftists. Secession won't fix it.

but there is only two: the good one and the legal one.

Black youngster is wearing.

There one with a red star, one with the blue triangle and white star, and I saw one that's just the stripes.

Like all the subhumans, that team its in favor of the referendum.
Just red and yellow stripes, that its the correct one, the rest its separatist bullshit.

I support it because it's their right, but it's a dumb move. Separatism is the worst thing you can do when things get rough.

> right to break the constitution

It's a moral exception I make. Right to self rule

>It´s their right

Its not. Soberanity of Catalonia belongs to every spaniard, that our constitution.

So should I have the right to secede from my country just me and my house?

So you support a bunch of autistic commies to destroy Spain and break or constitution, all right...

the self identification/self rule shit is retarded

hey dude my house is my own country, im also transblack and asexual....i mean i can self identify anything as whatever so why not?

If they vote like shitlibs, you'd be better without them.

I'm all in favor of Californian secession. The left would lose every presidential election for the next forty years straight without California's electoral votes.

have you forgotten that California is, i think, the welthiest state?

That would be great but... along of the years Spain has invest a lot in Catalonial, nobody its stupid enough to let their inversion run away when this one produce money.

That doesn't really hurt us that much. It'll hurt the government and some kikes.

It's one of the poorest states in the country. It just has a high concentration of the mega rich in Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Some GDP isn't worth it for me to have them vote consistently to piss my country down the drain. Imagine how poor California would be without the federal government's gibs.

Their economy would implode instantly as an independent state.

Hell, we'd just cut off their water rights and they'd be fucked.

Yes. Good luck taking care of your own health system, education and everything else you are now paying with taxes.

It's a stupid argument I believe in rule of conquest. Unless I'm able to fight the government and take land I'm not entitled to self governance. The only reason the commies can get away with the cuckalonia shit because they know they won't be invaded by the French or mudshits.

Catalons are such kikes.
> while the country is upset let's undermine the cohesion of spain.