AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/910892790439190530

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

democracy... scratch that. the entire western ideology was a mistake. it gave power to beta men.

Fuck. Could this guy be more effeminate? Thre utter state of Canada

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

language itself was a mistake, we should have stuck to beating each other up and grunting

What does canada think of drake?

He's right though

Fag

He is done folks.

The budget is so fucked up that he is billions over and he is taking huge flack for his new small businesses tax.

>"And don't forget, through intersectional oppression, as a nu-FEmenIST you also intrinsically support paedophilia, dog blowjobs, and gender reassignment surgery for 6 year olds.

For that kind of music Drake is ok. I dont really like that kind of music though

Nymphos might like that

Why be a nationalist when there is nothing to be proud of

He's a fag

This is getting completely absurd

I actually feel bad for leafs at this point. I know having Obama saying cucked shit was bad feels, but I cannot imagine having a cocksucking cuckhold faggot spewing this kind faggotry as a representative of your country.

when are the next elections for PM leaf bros?

Just nuke us already, please.

Thing is I can't imagine his Muslim voters agreeing with him.

i never noticed just how feminine his voice was

Annex us already, Drumpf.

yet another degenerate trash straight up from the belly of degeneracy called ''USA''

But isn't he the representative of your nation? The "Second King" if you will, along trudeau

Paedophilia and dog blowjobs are things of the past you bigot. They will never return. The 21st century is all about the removal of the human sexual nature from sex.

remember Shallow Hal that dumb movie where Jack Black would see gigantic fat chicks but perceive them to be 10/10 cuties...
that's Trudeau except he says the dumbest fucking shit but in his mind perceives it to be this epic, profound statement about humanity

then where will we store the excess mexicans

It's never going to stop.

That's a pretty tiny demographic isn't it

What can I say except : WHAT A FAAAAG

Even the most blue pilled of Canadians are starting to fucking hate this guy. I game with a lot of Newfies, and for the most part, they're all tranny loving, gay hugging little cucks. But they're all in Newfoundland, so that is something working to their advantage. a year or 2 ago, they would react in absurd ways to my thoughts on gays, trannies, and blacks, Mexicans and Jews. They would get very upset by the things I would say. I gave up on them a long time ago, but I still game with them, as I have been for the last decade. The other day I hopped onto my TS server, on a day I'm usually not around, I came into the room where the Newfies were sitting, and ended up in an
>I hate Justin more than anything
conversation. It was really nice. Funny thing is, since I spend so much time on Sup Forums I was able to fuel their hate so much more, because as a Sup Forums using American, I know more about Justin than any of those syrup niggers. I went into my Sup Forums folder, and started linking them all the dank Justin memes that Sup Forums has rounded up over the years. It was pretty great. They all still hate Trump, but they will learn.

The whole Trudeau bloodline should be abolished.

Trudeau is a prime example of why democracy is the worst system imaginable. Get one idiot to convince all fellow idiots and voila...country is fucked for years to come no matter what happens.

>october 21st 2019
holy fuck leafs, eject eject eject

Saw this near some trash at an apartment building...

That's what you think. They have 115% voter turn out, how can that possibly be small?

nonsense, i have an option i can sell them

can I go to canada now?

If you think that's bad. Wait till you hear what he did at the UN General Assembly. He spent his speech rattling on about how natives are so hard done by and how its all our fault.

leafs btfo your pm is a confirmed cuck

Why no dildo in sight?

There is a dildo, it looks to be a dog cock, right next to the bong.

theres literally a doggy dildo

>666
I'd rather you didn't my white friend

So he wants men to treat and view women as equals? What's wrong with that. He's probably talking about 1st wave feminism and not this new SJW feminism that alot of you have in mind.

I'm no fan of Scheer but he outclasses Trudeau every day they debate in the HoC

america, stop with the pleasantries. just conquer us already

Nationalism is about loyalty to your people. Not about about loyalty to a specific governmental structure.

>So he wants men to treat and view women as equals?
So.....lie?

he should have stayed in the wheelchair

The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

DELET THIS

Ooga Booga Boo, Monkey Fucking Koon.
Double Digit Brains, Less than Koko Mane!
Never Must Relax, Whites Pay the Baboon Tax.
Slavery They Didn't Invent, The Whites They Ended it.

Skulls Are Very Thick, And Brains Are Very Small.
Who Would Have Known, Science Backs Up It All!
Flipping, Flapping, Smacking and Licking on their Lips.
Like They Saw Some Chicken, And Gonna Get Their Fix!

Ooga Booga Boo, Monkey Fucking Koon.
Never Will They Learn, Monkeys on Some Sherm!
Just Like In the Past, Parasites Will Never Last.
Always Wanting Gibs, That's How Equal They Is.

Women generally don't have the rational thinking skills required to make good political decisions and shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

women intrinsically hate feminist men
It is a society-wide shit test and "men" like trudeau fail it

I have seen tons of girls who used to like trudeau but have done a complete 180 on him because of how fucking gay he acts

JUST FUCKING RAKE ME ALREADY

alright, bend over, i'll conquer you personally

So, what nation is the biggest cuck right now? Canada, Germany, Sweden, or the UK? They're all competing, but who will win!

That's probably the most on point regarding that faggot

Nigger jew who says he started at the bottom AKA forest hill the richest and most Jewish neighbourhood in toronto. Just a cohencidence

>Implying the UK is even in the top 10 nowadays.

Thanks amerifriend

>Implying it isn't

He's from Canada

why can't rocket man bully him instead of Trump?

Just annex them already USA teach your brother a lesson Jesus Christ

Soon.

The east coast is literally Canada's south.... newfies are based as fuck

Sounds like you game with a bunch of faggots from the east

>makes the USA the half breed mexican girl
you bastard

France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, USA, Canada, Spain, Italy, Greece, Ireland and that's not even bothering to include nations like SA and Zimbabwe which have long become peak cuckold.

Nigger faggot

He is cool, my gf love it

>USA and Ireland
Look nigger, who are you trying to kid?

I want off this ride

Come at me.

White minority nation going the same was as SA and the gay capital of Europe. Who are you trying to kid?

What is The Final Solution to the leaf problem?

At least we can own rifles shotguns, and ak15s and it's perfectly normal to walk around with a knife in your belt
Your country is years ahead of us in orwellian bullshit

>Implying the UK isn't in the top 3 ever
ftfy

subtle kek

T O O T H I C C

D O N T W A N T

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic jew

Canada has beautiful history, i stronly suggest you read about it.

Try doing that in Toronto. We can have guns out in the countryside too. It's only cityfags that get castrated as usual.

>weekly terrorist attacks
>implying it is in the top 10 nowadays
it's number one cucked and fucked western country britbro. what is this tomfoolery

>US brown chick
Kek and fuck you to cunt

>Weekly.
>We've had two guys in like half a year, both of which failed miserably.

That PM that Canada elected is a big pussy. Maybe next election the leafs will elect a man next time.

UK is a few decades ahead of Canada.

Wasn't his father a limp dick douche. Why'd you guys go for it again?

The irony is that male feminists are more likely to be rapists/murderers/scumbags/etc. than regular men.

It's because they use the label to hide their true intentions. They're dishonest, disgusting people, really. Too poor, beta, and ugly to get away with being an asshole Chad like other shitty normies.

Never trust a man who calls himself a feminist.

He's only pretending to savage more pussy.

2017, 22 March: 2017 Westminster attack – Khalid Masood, a 52-year-old British man, born in Kent as Adrian Elms, drove a car into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, before crashing the vehicle into the Palace of Westminster's perimeter. He then entered the grounds of the Palace of Westminster, the meeting place of the Houses of Parliament, before being confronted by a police officer, whom he fatally stabbed before being shot himself. Six, including the perpetrator and the officer, were killed in the incident, and 49 people were injured. The attack is being treated as an act of terrorism motivated by Islamic extremism.[57][58][59][60]
2017, 22 May: 2017 Manchester Arena bombing – A large explosion caused by Salmen Abedi, a British suicide attacker with a bomb at the Manchester Arena, Manchester, killing 22 individuals and injuring 250. The attack occurred shortly after an Ariana Grande concert had concluded, and is the most deadly terror related incident in the United Kingdom since the 7/7 London bombings in 2005.[61][62]
2017, 3 June: June 2017 London attack. 8 people were confirmed dead and at least 48 injured, some critically. A white van drove at high speed across London Bridge, running into groups of people, then crashed. The occupants then ran to nearby Borough Market, where they stabbed many people.[63][64][65] All three of the terrorists involved were shot dead by police eight minutes after the incident was reported. All three were wearing imitation suicide bomb vests.
2017, 19 June: A van was rammed into people walking near Finsbury Park Mosque in London after tarawih prayers. 10 people were injured, and one person was killed, though it was initially unclear whether this was the result of a previous medical condition. The police declared the incident a terrorist attack.[66][67]
2017, 15 September: A London tube train was targeted, witnesses reported a flash and bang.
Not to mention daily 'asian' incidents, unreported internationally :^)

He slays pussy pretending to be a feminist chucks the monarchy right to his face.

I agree with him for the wrong reasons.

You know where it is ;-)