Why do american blacks whine about slavery so much? Who cares? Many people have been enslaved in history...

why do american blacks whine about slavery so much? Who cares? Many people have been enslaved in history, so why do they get a special treatment to act like small children about something that isn't relevant today in anyway at all?

They think it absolves them of all responsibility because white leftists tell them it does.

They literally aren't intelligent enough to learn politics. They have to rely on pop culture and the (((MSM))) to understand what is right and wrong.

All of my male ancestors that were alive around the time of the civil war fought for the union and 2 of them died on the battlefield. Fuck off black people

they're retards literally. they have nothing else but their victimhood and white libtards sucking their dicks going for them

Holy shit i want a pale pink ginger milky goddess and little ginger kids with curls and ill name them all seamus and fergus.

>gee I sure wish we had free scholarships, an endless supply of gibs, and the liberal media on our side
>what could we possibly do to pressure the gubberment into giving us all this?

It's something to blame all their short comings and failures on.

Hump

They're just salty that they still suck. The Ottoman empire was trading in European slaves up until it was dissolved, an Estimated 4 million salves in total over the course of its life. It's only politically expedient to bash whitey for slavery because we actually care and feel bad about our past for some stupid fucking reason.

Unconvenient improvised fact: More whites have been enslaved throughout history than blacks ever were in the USA.

>for some stupid fucking reason
Gee, I wonder what the reason could be.

Inconvenient*

Also true swedebro. If i lived in sweden i'd be at the gym with the golden one.
Dost thou haveth any TRUE FRIENDS brother?

Well, the blacks today don't know a fucking thing they are talking about. Today's blacks were never slaves. They don't even know the meaning of it. They are so fucking lazy that they want so much free shit that they don't deserve they try to bring up the dumbest fucking shit they can to try and get away from stealing shit.

So in conclusion, niggers are nothing but lazy thieves.

Sorry. Most of the friends I ever had were shitlibs, but my brother is cool.

M I L K Y

>(((why)))
I wonder what is behind this all...

Just thought I'd let you know Hendricks ain't a real redhead. Tfw your waifu got no recessive gene

It's because they're niggers, OP.

>slave trade driven entirely by African rulers selling their own people on the cheap
>literally 95% of the slaves taken from Africa were sent to Brazil, not America

But America takes 100% of the blame.

Same here. I need a good workout buddy, but my one friend is blupilled.

because they were the only race slaved for the colour of their skin

'White Genocide' can't be real because there is no such things as "hhhwWhites"

Add to that only about a quarter of African countries were affected by (((slavery)))

Is it any wonder all Africans hate West Africans

why do american whites whine about 9/11 so much? Who cares? Many people have been killed by airplane in history, so why do they get a special treatment to act like small children about something that isn't relevant today in anyway at all?

What benefits do we get from 9/11?
The very definition of false equivalency.
American isnt a race, and whites dont receive benefits from it. In fact our rights were infringed upon because of it, and our privacy is violated every day by big brother.

You iz one stupid boi and bad baiter

Because they don’t realize that Chad Turks have been enslaving whites for centuries.

Also, American slavery was uniquely Jewish in being designed not to let people get over it after one or two generations.

>What benefits do we get from 9/11?
(im)moral justification to loot the middle east and impose the petrodollar.
>The very definition of false equivalency.
if you're a retard (and seeing your flag, you probably are) yes you'd think that

wish i could go back in time and destroy all slave ships

keep those subhuman apes back in africa

>chatel slavery not practiced in Africa
>slaves could buy freedom, children born to them are born free
>Atlantic slave trade literally erased history, language and cultural archetypes
>Overcome forced illiteracy, red lining, Jim Crow, "Get Out" type fetization in the current day
>"Why are niggers mad, MUH WHITE GENOCIDE 1488"

You faggots disgust me

Who complains more, blacks about slavery, or jews about the holocaust?

>you got the privilege of dying in a jewish war to oust saddam and put iraq under the heel of the international jew banking empire, all so a bunch of kikes could expand and preserve their control over us.
Boy you got me there. You act like we wanted to do that lmao.

Your ancestors sold you into slavery for beads and baskets.

blacks easily

you did want to do, you just regret it in retrospect, most of you fucks still wanna do it and don't regret it at all