youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh8h_1Jgus
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>14/88

Hitler was an atheist:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k

hello kike

fake red pill papers

I'm not a Kike, watch the video. Hitler's racial supremacy theory is inherently unchristian, because only Christ is supreme.

Jesus was pro-race-mixing.

christianity is a religion of weakness and the nazis rightfully had a distaste for it. also, jesus was a fucking kike, faggot.

Every Christian should read 'on the Jews and their lies' by Martin luther that shit woke me up like no book I ever read before

Psalm 2:8-12
>Ask of Me, and I will give the nations for thine inheritance, and the ends of the earth for thy possession.
>Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
>Now therefore, O ye kings, be wise; be admonished, ye judges of the earth.
>Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
>Do homage in purity, lest He be angry, and ye perish in the way, when suddenly His wrath is kindled.
Happy are all they that take refuge in Him.

Fucking retarded

He's a jew, so i doubt it

Shameon you, here, there, or wherever you may be, you damned Jews, that you dare to apply this earnest, glorious, comforting word of God so despicably to your mortal, greedy belly, which is doomed to decay, and that you are not ashamed to display your greed so openly. You are not worthy of looking at the outside of the Bible, much less of reading it. You should read only the bible that is found under the sow's tail, and eat and drink the letters that drop from there. That would be a bible for such prophets, who root about like sows and tear apart like pigs the words of the divine Majesty, which should be heard with all honor, awe, and joy.

you are

Why would Hitler allow his own country's soldiers wear Pagan runes on their uniforms?

Therefore, dear Christian, be on your guard against the Jews, who, as you discover here, are consigned by the wrath of God to the devil, who has not only robbed them of a proper understanding of Scripture, but also of ordinary human reason, shame, and sense, and only works mischief with Holy Scripture through them. Therefore they cannot be trusted and believed in any other matter either, even though a truthful word may drop from their lips occasionally. For anyone who dares to juggle the awesome word of God so frivolously and shamefully as you see it done here, and as you also noted earlier with regard to the words of Jacob, cannot have a good spirit dwelling in him. Therefore, wherever you see genuine Jew, you may with a good conscience cross yourself and bluntly say: "There goes a devil incarnate."

This is me.

2 Peter 2:21

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

this seems unchristian to me

If you knew some of the horrible things I've done and experienced in the last several weeks, you'd be so relieved you'd probably burst in to song and dance at your own state.

I hope things turn out better for you than they will for me.

idk. starting to think Nazis weren't christian

Fuck off with the larp flags shills, you're not fooling anyone.

But christians use a pagan symbol as their own? Isn't that LARPING?

Is this a place I can repent at? I want to become a Christian but I am to scared to go to church because I feel people will hate me for my bad decisions in the past (More specifically my decision to try and be a woman). I feel like made a bad choice and I wish to be a man again, convert to Christianity, have a wife, and maybe adopt some children seeing as though I can't reproduce anymore.

He was not, his own father divided mankind into separate races and tribes. It's un-Christian to race mix and promote globalism and "diversity".

>starting to think Nazis weren't christian
They weren't since they had pagan emblems all over themselves.

I actually think there's something satanic concerning antarctica and the nazi thing. I saw some photos (maybe?) of antarctica base stuff and I got a sense of dread and occult from looking at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh8h_1Jgus

I don't know the exact origin of the swastika but I think it may be the cross being broken in all 4 directions. It's very old but I don't think it's anything from God.

Funny I don't see anything about that in the rules or stickies

Christcucks btfo

Roman aesthetics, it's all about power and style. Hitler admired the Romans, read Mein Kampf or David Irving's books. He had some problems with Christianity, doubts are natural and the religion became 'domesticated' from its earlier martial nature, but he wasn't anti-Christian.

Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Reminder Sup Forums is against the bible you should fuck off.

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

Ok, so now the swastika and antactica are evil and you'll go to hell for looking in to either of those things. K sweetie.

>you'll go to hell for looking in to either of those things
Maybe you want to take another attempt at comprehension. I won't close the tab yet.

ANTARCTICA-POSTING BREAD NOW?

Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

That's like saying Americans aren't Christian because Santa Claus.

>Leviticus 21:14
That's only for priests though.

I'm not reading your fucking shitty opinion. These scriptures are straight from the bible if you don't liek it stop being a christcuck fuck.

>Both his parents were Jews because they were observing the Torah.
Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth

>His parents observed the Passover :
Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

>All of his disciples were Jews, he was a Jew, they even called him a Rabbi:
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>He went to synagogues :
Luke 4:16 – So he came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

Luke 21:37 – And in the daytime He was teaching in the Temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

penguins and ice goyim

>He wore the Jewish tassle (The Hebrew noun tzitzit is the name for specially knotted ritual fringes, or tassels, worn in antiquity by Israelites and today by observant Jews and Samaritans) :
Matthew 14:36 – (They) begged Him that they might only touch the tassle of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.

>He observed the Passover (The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses) :
John 2:13 – Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) went up to Jerusalem.

>He observed the Succot (in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering) and taught in the temple again :
John 7:2,10,14 – Now the Jewish Feast of Succot (“Tabernacles”) was at hand. But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the Feast… Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

>He observed the Hanukah (a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication) :
John 10:22,23 – Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) walked in the temple…

Not really. And Christians are expected to be priests, so...

What sane, intelligent person can believe that taking quotes out of context is a good idea? If the word of God was as brainless as you atheists try to present it, then Christian societies wouldn't have lasted for 20 years, let alone thousands.

>worships a shitskin Jew
>calls others Jewish
Ironic, schlomo

Jesus says that of you acknowledge him before man he will acknowledge you before his Father in Heaven. Seek out a Church and tell them of who you where before Christ began to move in your life. If they refuse to welcome you for your past do not seek fellowship with them because Christ sees not gender, race, or the sins of your past only your faith and willingness to surrender yoirself to him and any Church who refuses to do the same is not following the ways of the Lord. But do not forsake your search for a church to join as you will flourish in your quest to follow God when you are in fellowship with other belivers.

Honestly this
Jesus has every right to burn us

The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.

Christfags of Sup Forums conveniently forget those times when Sup Forums worshipped:
>Kek
>Ebola-chan
>the Sun

kek, kys retard

>t-that doesn't prove anything y-you racist
Kek. They're dancing around a may pole you doofus.

too bad leafs won't go to heaven

There is no quotes out of context you fucking retard. It says what it fucking means right here and kys you fucking faggot ncie larping image and LARPING MEME FLAG. Your entire existence is fucking larping.

>There is no quotes out of context

Everything is out of context. I provided context for turning the other cheek, I won't bother with the rest.

You haven't even read the Bible, you think some cherrypicking will impress anyone? You are retarded, stay mad.

These people are fucking retards its very typical of christians to deny shit that is right in front of them its exactly what leftist do

What hypocrisy you are also clearly talking the bible out of context in those stupid meme pictures youve posted, An atheist is being more accurate than a so called christian who is twisting the scripture, you should be ashamed of yourself

>For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

>2 Timothy 4:3

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Read until the end of the bible from the link I just sent you. Pray a little prayer before reading.

"God please send Lord Jesus in to my life"

That's it. You'll get further learning if you receive the truth.

You are a reddit spacing fucking retard. I gave the sciptures they can look at who they are talking to very easily. It still stands and it is a fucking virtue of christianity to turn the other cheek. Also I'm not just talking about one point in time either there are multiple scriptures referencing the same type of turn the other cheek scripture.

You can do it right now, right where you are. You can talk to God as though he can hear you, because he can.

Say something like this to God, in your own words:

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

Amen.

hello rabbi

Nazi Germany was the revival of Germanic paganism.

Those are some wonderful verses.

Do you have a point to make, or do you just enjoy posting bible verses? Because I have to tell you, I've seen more than one person permabanned for just posting random bible verses here.

Forgot to mention, it could still be possible for you to have children. Even if you mutilated yourself, if you come to realize the power of God to heal and make whole, you can do it. Or maybe God would want you to adopt children? God works together all things for good for those who love Him.

Just be a good person, man.
You can be a good person who is also Christian.
You can be a good person who is also Buddhist.
You can be a good person who is also atheist/agnostic.
You can be a good person.

>Not really
The chapter starts out by telling you the laws priests should follow and that was one of them.
>And Christians are expected to be priests
How?

That's odd.

The bible says there are none good, no, not one.

So I guess we have a choice. Believe the Word of God, or you.

Why do you keep posting these you think its easy being a good christian and they want to let them in? Jesus commands you to do so and offers you rewards in heaven a place that we are not currently at sounds dumb to me but yet they still do it.

In a manner completely unlike the Levitical priesthood, where their High Priest had to offer a sacrifice for himself, first, and then for them, hopefully correctly, or he would die.

My High Priest, Jesus, after the Order of Melchizedek, offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice, once and for all time.

So every Christian in this age is a priest after that order, and not after the inferior Levite order.

>I gave the sciptures they can look at who they are talking to very easily.

Most of what you quote is disproved by simply reading the entire chapter, and a few things are left to historical context. There is no doubt that both sinners and blasphemers must be punished, see Leviticus etc., but cruelty alone does not solve anything; the Israelites had forgotten this, so Christ reminded them.

I have seen you in many other threads, you usually spam 60+ images of your nonsense. You are a Kike/muslim/atheist with an agenda, that is all.

>The chapter starts out by telling you the laws priests should follow and that was one of them.
Were non-priests commanded to marry foreign whores? Are Christians?

Israelites had a social responsibility to marry their brothers widow if they were killed. That's the exception, I guess.

>How?
Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Exodus 19:6
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

All Israel priests, huh?

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>Nazi Germany was the revival of Germanic paganism.

I agree. That's why it failed.

Actually, the bible's advice is to not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever, and that if you are, and they want to leave, let them go.

Can you tell me how that's related to the post you quoted?

>but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The magnitude of this humbles me like nothing else.

Israelites commanded to marry foreign whores.....no.....carried over into the New Covenant as well.

I'm not being a dick, I honestly want the verse where it says that.
I remember a bit more love for his children than that.
We're not PERFECT, but that doesn't mean we can't be good.
I was pretty sure Jesus specifically states that we should be good to each other.

6 hasidic jews approached me today on the street, which is odd cause where I live there aren't any Jewish people what so ever. This is the first time I'm actually seeing jews where I live. One asked me if I was Jewish and I responded by telling him no.

Huh

Amen brother!

I see.

Matthew 19:17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Asking me to share the bible with you is a pleasure, not a chore.

Psalm 14:
1The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

And yet, as the Anti Christ, you are Jewish.

Ponderous.

Nah, they failed because kikes had control over the US and its good goys.

>Israelites commanded to marry foreign whores
Does any Christian here suffer from insatiable jungle fever lately? It's like, the more I want to avoid something, the more it distracts me.

Anyone got that picture of the blonde guy wiping his forehead with a brown woman behind him? That's like me IRL

You are joking right? You can read the entire chapter and it will not fucking change those scriptures you fucking tard.

>more than one person permabanned
Are you fucking mentally ill? This isn't reddit you faggot fuck.

Wasn't this about those times though? That is before they were flooded.
Noah was good, so God kept him and his family.