How many years of history seriously need to be undone?

How many years of history seriously need to be undone?

I'll say 150

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About 3 hundred fiddy

you cant undo two world wars.

Just you're history user, maybe u shud reset.

400, possibly 500. Not going to happen

I rescind what I said. Not history, but societal change. We need to go back to a society as it was circa 1870

2000 years

>I'll say 150

Pretty much. Idiots always complain about immigrants, degeneracy, etc., but fail to realize that the cause of all of this is the decay of Christianity in the West.

you exist because horrible things happened in the past.other people would be alive and many if not all currently alive wouldnt exist otherwise. nobody should have to apologize for things they didnt do themselves

would be easier to undo the few pagans left than 2000 years of history

Christianity is literally globalist

you could find the most disgusting, dogfucking darky from the bottom of sub-Saharan Africa and if he was Christian that's all that matters

is that so, wait a sec, i will call israel and talk to them about stopping the payment that germany TO THIS DAY does to them for the holocaust.

Do you think the dogfucking aids monkeys in sub-Saharan Africa are Christians?

This is what African Christianity looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc

Your*
How can you be from the UK and not know the difference between your and you're? Fucking retard.

So u liked it when the average white was a dirt poor factory worker

Yes, because the lower rungs of the social/economic ladder were still attached and I would have been able to create a family to support

You'd barely be able to feed them and they themselves have to start working atblike 8 or 9

8 or 9 is about the right age to start earning some of your own pocket money

Commie nigger.

>400
Intercontinental slave trade was the beginning of the end.

Everyone had like 10 kids back then man.

anyone that's spent a week on this board knows you set the time machine to 1913

All of them

At least 2,500. The Ancient Greeks and Romans were infected with cosmopolitanism (the Stoics, Alexander the Great) which is the seed of liberalism. All of it needs to be destroyed at the root.

13.772 billion years

Kike slave

You mean 228.

Fuck off with your jew worship bullshit. You christkikes will never know the pure manliness and brotherhood that swallowing your pagan brother's seed before battle brings you.