Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Don't let it die.

I could've stopped it
I was there,right at the end

>making another thread when the other died with less than 100 posts
There's a reason it died. Let it stay dead until the episode airs.

I'm sorry your little hugbox general doesn't fit your needs.

>Shun dies
>these threads die

Where did everything go so wrong?

Not knowing how to properly place nostalgia and the dragon mystery is gonna take the last 10 episodes to explain

Can't you fuckers just wait until the next episode holy shit

Nostalgia characters were a mistake.

Every thr-ZZZzzz

When Chopman summons his literal chainsaw in attack mode, you lose all your lifepoints.

How about a pwotagonist threeway?

Best fusions?

But I gotta shitpost about children's cartoons man. Who cares if it makes the threads worse even during the episodes and who cares if the thread dies before it even hits 100 posts.

Every thread until he gets his lazy butt out of bed and returns.

Let him sleep.

SHUUNNNNNNN

>tmw the twins betray Academia.

Ash ruined it, to be honest.

>that tits
Shittiest fanart I have seen today.

You are now in charge of making the scene where Shun gets carded extremely sad and heart wrenching. What do you do?

>cowtits
reeeeeeeee

Still better than tumblr

>save ruri for me, pls
>no shun you can't die
>this is my last stand, for my nakama, for the resistance, for heartland
>EGAO YUYA
>yameroooooooo
done

You don't put useless meat on flat goddesses, you plebian.

I cam't fucking believe it. The last Thread died in 23 posts. What is happening to us

How many episodes until the King of Games pops up to school everyone?

It's their fault for having breast envy.

I think the pseudo-confirmation of Shun dying was the last nail on the coffin for the interest on Arc-V.

Blue Eyes White Dragon

But they don't. That's just fanon.

At JST time when does the show starts?

>frogposting scum

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Have his battered body fall into the remains of the heartland roller coaster, sending it down the track doing loop-de-loops before he's casually carded by the jobelisk force at the end of the track.

5:30 pm?

>If I have to die, I'll bring you down with me...! From my hand, I activate the effect of Raidraptor - Avenging Strix. By sending this card to the graveyard, I can banish 3 Raidraptor cards with different names from my graveyard, and add 1 Rank-Up-Magic card from my deck to my hand! I banish Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon, Raidraptor - Satellite Cannon Falcon and Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon, add Rank-Up-Magic - Final Avenging Force from my deck to my hand, and activate it!
>With this card's effect, I can target any number of my banished Raidraptor Xyz monsters, and Special Summon them. Then, using these cards as Overlay Units, I Xyz Summon, from my Extra Deck, one Raidraptor monster with a higher Rank than those three!
>Born from the ashes of the corpses of your comrades, use your blood stained wings to crush the enemy and create a better future! XYZ SUMMON! Take flight, Rank 12, Raidraptor - Final Falcon!
>At this moment, I activate the effect of Raidraptor - Final Falcon! When this card is Xyz Summoned, it gains the ATK, DEF and effects of all the monsters attached to it as Overlay Units!
>8500 ATK?!
>I use Revolution Falcon's effect! By detaching 1 Overlay Unit from Final Falcon, it can attack each of my opponent's Special Summoned monsters! Go, FINAL FALCON!
>T-trap card, activate! Holy Barrier - Mirror Force!
>It's useless! Final Falcon has already inherited Ultimate Falcon's effect, which makes it unaffected by card effects! PENULTIMATE AVENGING BURST!
>jobelisk force dies
>During the End Phase, Final Avenging Force's effect... I take damage equal to the Xyz Summoned monster's current attack on the field... which means, 8500 ATK.
>KUROSAKI, NOOOOO!
>Goodbye, Yuuya, Yuuto... please, put an end to the Professor's foolish ambitions in my stead!
>suddenly, Yuuri appears and cards everyone, Kurosaki and Jobelisk Force alike
>Ahaha~. This was really amusing! Don't you think so as well, Yuu-ya?

Almost every thread until Dennisfag is carded.

Not even death can keep me away.

>shunfags think kurosaki will have a death THIS heroic

I'll take it.

>doesn't know what penultimate means
>End Phase after opponents are dead
>when suddenly Yuuri
-fanfic/10

>Tou-san....Oka-san...Everyone....just this once....I won't..be able...to smile when I feel like crying.
>Oh? What's this now? Are you coming at me with those hate filled eyes? Aren't you suppose to be the son of the man who preached "duels are suppose to make people smile?"
>Yeah....Dueling is not for conflict, it should
be used to bring smiles to everyone...That is the duel that I believed in. But for this one instant...the only thing I can think of doing right now....is obliterating you completely and making you repent for your crimes in Shun and Yuuto's place.
>That's good, quite entertaining Sa-ka-ki Yuu-ya. Well then, let's settle this at that tower over there. After all...for some reason...I really want to crush you to pieces. You can feel that blood-starved impulse to rip one another apart right?
>.....
>You don't have to answer if you don't want to. The way you're clinching your chest, those beautiful glowing red eyes, and the very dark aura that's making the air tremble with fear is enough. After all....There was another with your face who was just as angry if not more so than you. So tell me Sakaki Yuuya...Will you give me an entertaining duel like him?

>yuya vs yuri happening before yugo vs yuri
pls

Why the fuck would Yuri and Yuya duel this early? That's stupid. It would either be interrupted or another tie that would make Academia even more of a joke.

How does Yuri know Yuya's name??

>Jesus Fudo Jr. losing
>Shit Venom beating Crystal Wing
Please cease, sir.

Outside of fanfics, in anime-land, SVFD does beat CrWSD through its effects. If Yugo doesn't negate SVFD from gaining ATK, AND if Yugo doesn't negate SVFD negating CrWSD's effects, then SVFD can just run over it. If Yugo negates any of SVFD's first effects, then when SVFD is destroyed it will activate its Graveyard effect which will destroy CrWSD.

Why does Sup Forums love spoilers so damn much? Like why do you even watch shows if you just read summaries ahead of time of what happens?

Everyone loves spoilers. There are whole sections on forums on other sites devoted to spoilers. Spoilers give you something to discuss.

Anime Starve Venom
>gains attack equal to all ss monsters on opponents field
>targets and negate lvl 5 or higher monster effect and gaining effect for itself
>when destroyed, destroys all ss monsters and deals damage equal to their total attack

Anime Crystal Wing
>negate any effect in a chain on the FIELD
>when battling lvl 5 or higher monster, gains attack equal to attack of monster.

Anime Starve Venom is buffed to shit compared to irl while irl Crystal Wing is much better that anime, even then irl Starve Venom get's even trade vs irl Crystal Wing

>Thinking that Academia can go any lower than it already is
>Thinking that Yuya isn't due for an OFFICIAL lost and just "defeating" Yugo will be enough to redeem him
>Thinking that we won't immediately jump back to Yuzu's Arc for 5-10 episodes prior for Yugo vs Yuri and more Academia lore while setting up for Yuzu's entrance to Heartland/her kidnapping. Thus setting up Yuya vs Yuri properly.
>Thinking we have the luxury to dick around in Heartland for 20 more episodes without pushing for development on the Lancers so they can storm Academia in the next arc.

On the contrary.

It kills speculation which has a negative effect on pre-event discussion.
It also kills the surprise which has a negative effect on post-event discussion.

Spoilers are bad for discussion.

over-excitement

Jesus Fudo DID lose once (I count the no result vs Kiryu as losing), Yugo vs Yuri will be Yugo's loss

>there are ppl who think kurosaki will die

>implying at the end yuto wont be brought back to life

>It kills speculation which has a negative effect on pre-event discussion.

It aids in focused speculation. Instead of people posting wild theories they can focus on what's happening. Right now we have people focusing on Shun's death and the aftermath. Without that episode summary or title the thread has absolutely no focus and would be even more focused on shitposting.

>It also kills the surprise which has a negative effect on post-event discussion.

Episode previews already do that and people are going to discuss regardless. DBZ was spoiled over 10 years before it aired in America and was still the most discussed anime.

>Spoilers are bad for discussion.

Only if you like shitposting.

Having Yuri and Edo lose will definitely make Academia even worse than it is
Do you mean Yuri or Yuya here? Yuri has had one duel. He isn't due for anything but wins to hype him. But with these shitty writers I can see him losing or even tying with Yugo
Yuzu doesn't have an arc. Nothing can happen over there but Yusho explaining things. Asuka has already said everything she knows.
Heartland has to be dealt with first. Edo's and the base there has to be destroyed before Fusion Dimension. Killing Shun actually makes that hard since all they'd have left is Yuya and jobbers.

>Shun dying before "no wins" Sawatari and "Believe in your friends" Gorgonzala
seriously what the fuck

Yuya will defeat Yuri with Odd Eyes Crystal Wing Dragon

>implying Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon won't get an upgrade through Launch

Well, probably because, unlike these two, he more or less had an arc to himself. Besides, it's not yet 100% confirmed that he will die.

>CHOU YUGO

I'm referring to Yuri here yes. Just defeating Yugo won't be enough, he needs another to make up for the mistake of the Synchro arc. And the only one left who isn't Nostalgia characters that could be used for a stepping stone is Yuya.

Having Sawatari and or Gon duel him would be pointless and wouldn't do nothing unless Yuri cards them right there.

Like it or not, Yuzu has her own mini-arc in Academia otherwise they wouldn't have separated them the way they did. We don't know the full story with Yusho yet and something devastated in addition to Yugo "dying" needs to happen on Yuzu end for everything to come full circle and push her to Heartland. If she doesn't get kidnapped there then chances are she will if she arrives in Heartland, just long enough for Yuya to see it happen and be pushed into despair.

Despair before hope with Yuya and co breaking the base and defeating Team Edo and kicking Kaito's shit into place.

>inb4 OERD upgrade will be like Dark Requiem where it only gets effects if OERD is used

RANK UP XYZ CHANGE

RANK 12

ODD EYES REQUIEM DRAGON

>It aids in focused speculation. Instead of people posting wild theories they can focus on what's happening. Right now we have people focusing on Shun's death and the aftermath.
No it doesn't aid one bit whatsoever. We already had focused content to speculate around, that being the last episode. It even ended with a cliffhanger.

The moment the spoilers arrived people abruptly stopped speculating around Sawatari, Gon, and the Tyler sisters. Among other things from the past episode.
>Without that episode summary or title the thread has absolutely no focus and would be even more focused on shitposting.
You're being completely ridiculous. You treat the episodes as if they have no content whatsoever. Episode 107 had plenty of focus and even a clear cut cliffhanger.

>Episode previews already do that and people are going to discuss regardless.
There is a difference though. Episode previews typically goes out of their way to explicitly avoid spoiling events. Magazine summaries however do the opposite, they explicitly go out of their way to reveal more than the episodes themselves, in an attempt to appeal to people wanting more. The entire business model relies on spoilers.
>DBZ was spoiled over 10 years before it aired in America and was still the most discussed anime.
You're being ridiculous again. I can guarantee you that the majority of the people in America did not watch the Japanese anime or have it spoiled to them, and the people who did have the show spoiled to them from the Japanese anime did legitimately have the show spoiled for them but that doesn't change how they would have been in the clear minority.

>Only if you like shitposting.
The very idea that you somehow think that spoilers are required to have a focused discussion is pretty depressing to be honest. Are the episodes themselves honestly that uninteresting to you that you don't even recognize whatever focus the episodes themselves have?

>rank 7 to 12
uhhhhhhh

Rank 10 then

rank 8 makes more sense

That would be pretty hilarious to see either Yuri or Yuya pull a CHOU YUGO between Starve Venom and Odd Eyes and spoil the upcoming set's cover card.

Probably Yuri, Yuya doesn't even have a poly card, he threw that shit away

>No it doesn't aid one bit whatsoever. We already had focused content to speculate around, that being the last episode. It even ended with a cliffhanger.

The last episode wasn't being discussed. Everyone already knew what was happening with the Tylers defeating Gon and Sawatari due to spoilers we already had.

>You're being completely ridiculous. You treat the episodes as if they have no content whatsoever. Episode 107 had plenty of focus and even a clear cut cliffhanger.

People stopped talking about 107 after about a day outside of spamming Tyler sister pictures. We talked about Sayaka being shit for a few hours and how Allen didn't need her. The problem is that you can't discuss an episode like that for a whole week. These threads are up 24/7. That episode didn't have enough content to be discussed that much.

>There is a difference though. Episode previews typically goes out of their way to explicitly avoid spoiling events. Magazine summaries however do the opposite, they explicitly go out of their way to reveal more than the episodes themselves, in an attempt to appeal to people wanting more. The entire business model relies on spoilers.

And that business model persists to this day because it works. People like the spoilers so they continue to do that. If people didn't like them they'd complain and it would stop happening. Instead it happens across all forms of media. Some things do try and avoid leaking spoilers like South Park which doesn't even reveal titles until right before the episode airs. But that is few and far inbetween the multitude of media that leaks them. Manga especially have spoilers pop up days before the magazine is even on sale.

>due to spoilers we already had.
You aren't really helping your case.

What if I told you....Konami was drinking bath salts to get the idea...of making a pendulum magician with a Chou Yugo Pendulum Effect?

>You're being ridiculous again. I can guarantee you that the majority of the people in America did not watch the Japanese anime or have it spoiled to them, and the people who did have the show spoiled to them from the Japanese anime did legitimately have the show spoiled for them but that doesn't change how they would have been in the clear minority.

Dude, how old are you? DBZ was spoiled years before it even finished Namek in America. The damn dub opening had SS Vegeta and SS Trunks from the very beginning. There were toys on shelves for Broly, SS3 Goku, Gotenks, Buu etc long before they even got off Namek. I remember talking about SS3 Goku as a kid years before CN even got to him. I remember having these toys of Vegeto and Gogeta long before they debuted in English.. There were websites completely focused on DBZ that spoiled the shit out of it. You didn't need to watch it to be spoiled. Hell, a friend of mine had bootleg GT VHS back in the day with subs full of cussing. I still have the tape he let me have in my garage somewhere. There have always been spoilers. GT itself was spoiled way back in the day.

>The very idea that you somehow think that spoilers are required to have a focused discussion is pretty depressing to be honest. Are the episodes themselves honestly that uninteresting to you that you don't even recognize whatever focus the episodes themselves have?

The past episode was uninteresting. It didn't debut any cool cards. It didn't have any character development. It was a throwaway duel to hype the Tyler Sisters who are losing this week. Nobody has legitimately discussed the past episode for several days because there wasn't enough content.

Not really. No one expected them to lose to jobbers. It also shows that people like spoilers as they keep reading and posting them.

And people love McDonalds. No one is saying that people don't like spoilers. Sup Forums for instance clearly loves spoilers.
The question remains why. They aren't good for you. It makes every episode dull and unsurprising.

>My monster can't be destroyed by battle!

Or it hypes you up even more for the episode. Knowing Edo was coming back in 104 hyped me. Knowing Kaito was coming back in 101-102 hyped me. Knowing Asuka was coming back in 103 hyped me. Spoilers can hype you and get you to tune in. That's the point of them. They draw the audience in.

And you can still get hype about stuff they don't spoil while watching the episode. Like the whole Yuuto taking the wheel thing or Yuuri appearing in Synchro etc.

You're basically just one step ahead of the episodes all the time. I am betting the only reason you need spoilers to get hyped and excited is because previous spoilers have already left you deflated from the previous episode to the point where your excitement has worn off when it otherwise wouldn't have.

In that sense you're like an addict that can no longer find true joy without more drugs.

You can't get hyped for something you don't know is happening until it happens. That doesn't guarantee views. You post spoilers to let people know what's happening so they can decide to tune in. Stuff like Yuto taking over is a nice surprise but lets say no one knows Edo is appearing in 104. People just know Yuya is dueling someone from Academia. Are people guaranteed to watch that? There's a reason shows have ratings that go up and down. People avoid episodes they don't think are interesting. People watch episodes they think are. With no spoilers being posted people may just wait until after the episode airs to catch it on the internet or they may just wait until someone who watched the episode talks about it.

The show doesn't have consistent quality. Many episodes are skippable. Spoilers save you from watching an episode that you may not be interested in.

So you rely on spoilers because you don't like the show enough to be excited for every episode?

Most episodes are pretty watchable, but some can be pure filler. I skipped Eita's episodes and probably 80% of Michio's two, but lost nothing of value.

This show? Definitely. Others I use spoilers because they create a buzz and tons of discussion. Like back in the day when I read Shonen Jump. Spoilers would leak days early and discussions would last for sometimes thousands of posts before the chapters were actually up which would lead to even more discussion.

>Many episodes are skippable.
Disgusting.

>watched zexal
>liked anna
>small screentime

why

I know, right? They should write a better show so people don't feel obligated to skip episodes.

You wouldn't even know if the show is good or bad. You haven't even watched it.

> Spoilers says Shun dies
> Thread die before hitting 500 posts
Coincidence?
I didn't knew so many people here were Shunfags, come on thats like liking Sasuke for his edgyness for jesus christ

Zexal sucked at using their female characters.

The hell are you talking about? So because someone doesn't have your opinion of the show they haven't watched it? People have been suggesting skipping certain episodes for a long time. We even have guilds for at least 3 of the other series advising you to skip episodes. Stop being a fanboy.

Omg the spoilers are truth
Episode 109: 戦場に果てる隼 (The Falcon Perishes on the Battlefield)
After Yuya and Kurosaki defeat the Tyler Sisters, the Obelisk Force had appeared before them, causing another Tag Duel. Surrounded by enemies, Kurosaki makes a decision...

Episode 110: 落ちたの灰 (Ashes of the Fallen)
As Yuya and Yuto preserve Kurosaki's memory, Academia's commander appears. Meanwhile, Kaito arrives but Yuya and Yuto's rage engulf the battlefield...

Episode 111: 帝国要塞:アカデミア (The Imperial Fortress: Academia)
After the chaos of Edo and Kaito's confrontation, Yuya and his comrades arrive in Academia, the Fusion Dimension! Nearby, Kaito's assault on Academia soldiers brings trouble to a disoriented Yuya...

Episode 112: 毒と輝き (Venom and Shine)
As Yuzu returns to Yusho Duel School, Yugo advises Yuzu to stay with Asuka and rides away. As she fears, Yugo is met with opposition by Academia's top hunter: Yuri...

This show isn't any better. Yugioh as a whole is terrible with female characters

I think Shun's death has nothing to do with it. We've had a couple of threads that died beforehand, before we got his implied death spoilers.

>Posting fake spoiler
HERE WE GO THE PROXY SAMEFAG REPLY

Episode 109: 戦場に果てる隼 – Senjou ni Hateru Hayabusa
(The Falcon Perishes on the Battlefield)
The Obelisk Force appears! Yuya continues to believe in his own Dueling. Impressed by Yuya’s passionate beliefs, Kurosaki fights together with him. Believing in themselves and their comrades, the two of them begin their Tag Duel!

Summary:
Yuya and others deepen their bonds with Kurosaki’s comrades, Allen and Sayaka. Suddenly, the Obelisk Force appears before them! However, Yuya continues to believe in his Entertainment Dueling. Impressed by Yuya’s passionate beliefs, Kurosaki fights together with him. Believing in themselves and their comrades, the two of them begin their Tag Duel!

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Yuto
Kurosaki Shun
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Kozuki Allen
Sasayama Sayaka
Kaito
Narrator
Edo Phoenix
Noro Mamoru
Gloria Tyler
Grace Tyler
Extras

Script: 上代務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu

Shun...

>After Yuya and Kurosaki defeat the Tyler Sisters, the Obelisk Force had appeared before them, causing another Tag Duel. Surrounded by enemies, Kurosaki makes a decision...
Holy shit