When are western society's going to man the fuck up and take control of their totally out of control women?

When are western society's going to man the fuck up and take control of their totally out of control women?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in 30 minutes, give or take a few

Probably right around the time that western societies learn that you don't use apostrophes to pluralize words.

We're closer to replacing them than fixing them

How?

How do you even do this? Beside maybe raising daughters or openly criticizing today's women

We're not a bunch of savage Muslims. Get fucked OP.

Who are these semen demons?

Was just going to point that out
You are the reason Detroit shouldn't ave any computers. Yo, Shady, I hear your mom's all done sucking every dick in the trailer park.

This

Those some impressive tiddays

fugg

Mgtow abandons women all together. The far-right kisses their feet and worships them no matter what they do.

Probably never. We need to employ consequences to their behavior which nationalists are too cucked to do. And which mgtow dont even care about.

The only cure in the current metaphysical landscape is to procure excellent aesthetics for yourself, and reject women who are degenerate and tell them why you rejected them. But dont be mean about it.

My ex got hysterical once over some inane shit, the argument devolved into her screaming "BITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCH". I warned her to stop or I would spank her. Before I even finished my sentence she does it again so I follow through and spank her clothed ass a handful of times. That spanking cost me $2k and a night in jail.

Whatever. I think there will be a nuclear holocaust in my life time anyhow.

Feminism is a bioweapon/virus called the "Femin Virus" . No cure exists & its designed to implode populations.

[I've done many threads relating to women: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Birth control causing frontal lobe damage/disorder & social engineering accelerates the virus.

>literally hitting an over-emotional woman even lightheartedly

top kek

This shit was posted yesterday fuck outta here.

All I know is the one with the massive titties has 20 pounds of silicone in those tits

Islam in the west will do it.
Natural place of the woman is at home next or behind the man.. its balance and as the universe or god intended. So as nature works...it will all balance itself out in a couple of decades

Most of us wont like that change but oh well...
women and fags will hate it the most surely

If the "Femin Virus" is a bioweapon designed to destroy civilizations & families, who designed it? Why?

be like me and marry a chinese

>tfw my average size penis looks huge to my wife
>tfw my wife and her family do not associate with lower races
>tfw traditional conservative values

u mad

no. just pity you.

Are you mad? Youre the one who'll have slant eyed happa babies...

>10/10 body
>destroys it with tattoos and piercings
Every. Time.

I can't handle the ink jew either.

Yes, we must take a few cues from our sandnigger neighbors. They are ugly low IQ savages but you have to admit they mastered the system of patriarchy and family values. I even have more respect for them than I do our castrated Christian congregations with their embrace of liberal and postmodernist values.

Tried asking you this in a thread earlier, but that got archived. I tried again, and that one got archived too. And then I tried a- fuck it.

1) How many women in the Western World are infected with the Femin virus?

2) Are they (Mueller and his "private investigators") really gonna indict Paul Manafort? Does he have anything shady about him? I remember him being involved in the Ukraine Revolution awhile back...

3) How exactly can one raise his testosterone levels without excessive therapy or medicine [i.e. naturally]?

4) What exactly would the US Spring timeline be had Hillary won? Would the "peaceful anti-fascist protestors fighting for democracy" by killing Trump be "redneck hillbilly white supremacists fighting for white nationalism"?

5) WHEN WILL YOU MAKE ANOTHER KB? I know that things are accelerating, but could you drop by and release some more info?

6) What will Leftypol do when the US Spring begins? Will they create "US Spring General" threads and boast about it with obnoxious slide threads? How fucked are we if they [Leftypol, Soros, Deep State, SJW's, (((them))) etc.] win?

7) Pence. Is there anything shady about him we should look into/that you know of? Is he a Deep State plant? Was the "Trump's a Time Traveler/Pence's in the Timeline" user last year legit?

>image search
>cattle

what did they mean by this?

i already have a 1 year old. my wife left work to be a full time mom and raise him right.

have fun crying while your white "wife" goes to "girls night out" and fucks jamal

larkin love

Holy shit you're not joking HAHAHAHAHAHA

As soon as we make sure girls are never potty trained and instead forced to wear diapers. No more sluts, because they will be trained to piss and shit themselves the moment they are aroused, orgasming while soiling themselves. Additionally, they would be required to refer to their boyfriends as "daddy" or "master"

They would have no power, and could never attain power, due to being programmed from early on to be submissive and obedient. This would put every woman below a man, in the place they belong, helplessly pissing and shitting themselves and sucking coc

This

pretty hot desu

enjoy those lil Elliott's killing you, your wife, than shooting up the school

1) Most are easily identifiable.

2) Manafort's problems are not connected to Russia.

3) Exercise & researching how animals are effected by hormones to know what foods to watch out for.

4) On the right track.

5) Sometime in the near future.

6) Leftypol would support it & the US would implode if the US Spring is successful.

7) Connections should always be looked at.

>3 min left
i guess i can leave this tab open for a bit longer...

Why do you ignore important questions but focus on things that can never be proven?

Man aren't you an edge little white boi.

MGTOW here.

I'd beat the serious fuck out of feminists if you didn't have a literal army of white knight cops and courts waiting to fuck any man who offended the delicate sensibilities of obese roasties.

The state is what subsidizes and protects bad female behavior.

>literally goyim
jerwgle tells the truth

kys Frank

Really? You're asking Sup Forums who designed it? Take a guess

Fuck off Franky.

>literally just feminists but with dicks
never change, "mgtow"

The Jews?

>edge
nigger confirmed