UQ holder chapter 126 spoilers

UQ holder chapter 126 spoilers

What is the structure behind them? Are they in a stadium or still at the end of the race?

>Rakan
Oh boy.

Cutlass has an interesting outfit there under her cloak.

>Rakan
>Yue
MAI dick.

So Negi is still in control. That's the only logic I can find to reason why Rakan and company are with him.

Who is going to fight them anyway? Obviously Touta alone can't do that.

What is Negi saying?

UQ holder members are there too.

It makes no sense though, Yue has been showed to be older in the earlier flashback.

Magic ain't got to explain shit.

Did you miss the previous ch where they talked in Space? They are either Lifemaker controlled, or puppet copies to fuck with Negi's mind.

Cutlass is Touta's best loli imouto. Anti-heroine + brown little girls = the best.

What are they going to do? The girls can do jack shit against this level of opponents.

Legit.

Touta fights his sister. Fate, Zazie and maybe the strongest members of UQH, like that Juuzou.

It has been a while,
Master.

I
Am the mage of the beginning.
What the man who once saved the world, Negi Springfield, said is the "possessing" last boss's name.

Touta should have never unleashed the time stop, that way he only needs to deal with Cutlass.

So who is saying that? Negi or MoTB-chan? If it's her, she should call Eva her daughter.

I'm hyped.

I hope Eva reverts back to her true loli form for these Negi related chapters.

It's mindbroken Negi.

MotB didn't just hijack this time around, she kept forcing him to convert him to her side until she succeeded.

>Cutlass
You mean Cutelass. My Carlos pic is not in my phone folder.

So he has gone insane and begun to think he is MoTB-chan herself? This is truly fucked up.

She has no reason to, Touta is here and she wishes Negi's death.

So it´s Time.

Chapter 125 scans when?

Eva is going to get kidnapped, isn't she?

So did Yue and Nodoka OT3 become real?

Who are they and why are you guys making such a big deal about it?

You mean 126?

Nah.

Probably being taken out of commission, yeah.

Nah, the Lifemaker has no interest in her, she is here probably to kill everyone.

No one, just some scrubs from the previous series that make nostalgiafags wet.

Neither nyaa or user's mega link have rip for 125.

Oh yeah. Better sideline the most interesting relationship in the series indefinitely.

>Nah.
But they are the only girls with Negi. Surely something happened, right?

How come Nodoka and Yue didn't age?

>Yue and Nodoka along with these powerhouses
Disgusting.

It's on the godess.

Oh right. Thanks.

They're illusions.

They're probably only there to boost the sales even further since they're popular.

Don't lose hope Touta.

And sucking Negi-sama's cock.

>Honya finally appear
>A fucking illusion.

Fuck you Ken, not like this.

and text spoilers from animesuki

the begining of everything

an unbelievable amoung of miasma which was summoned by Negi, in an instand Kiriwe is frightened by it
its scale, even Santa sees it and compares it to 10000 times that of Sayako
even Karin, who wants to help Yukihime and was on her way, stopped moving and is trembling
Mizore and Shinobu reach a state of 'incontinence' and ' stupefaction'

Negi's first attack... a stripping sneeze which affects the entire venue/place
Not being affected by it are only Touta and Santa (Curtlass, who was stripped first, takes out some spare clothes)
the atmoshpere, which turned flat, becomes chilling for a second time due the entry of even more followers/servants
a lineup of Nodoka, Yue, Al and Rakan
Negi "It's been a while, Master. I'm the mage of the beginning"

■ What came out ouf man's mouth who once saved the world, the name of the last boss who's possessing him---
Finally, the true enemy Touta* has to fight!! Next issue an even graver situation!! Continuing in issue 29!!
// who starts moving

>Negi's first attack... a stripping sneeze which affects the entire venue/place

Fuck you.

>the true enemy Touta* has to fight
I thought it's the white-haired noble?

>I
>am the mage of the beginning

>Mizore and Shinobu reach a state of 'incontinence'
Muh dick.

Oh I have a bad feeling about this.
I really fear for Eva and Kirie's safety. Better hope Fate is still around.

>Not being affected by it are only Touta and Santa
Santa confirmed for 2nd strongest of the band. The others are useless.

Santa is a wraith and Touta is a high daylight walker with ME. They can handle that much miasma no problem.

Kirie has the most hax power of them all and Eva is Dana's pupil, at worst she will come to save her. They're pretty much safe.

>Negi's first attack... a stripping sneeze which affects the entire venue/place
I miss him ;_;

Karin has the strongest immortality and yet she's unable to move.

What a poor soul. He looks so tortured.

Beside the point. Her affinity is not darkness, Touta's and Santa's is.

He went from almost getting the Harem End to getting the Bad End.

All of us would look tortured.

You will miss him even more soon.

It was never that person, user.

Why is Imouto wearing such a lewd suit, I thought she was pure. Touta will have to teach her to be not be so lewd.

Also it hurts to see Negi's team as the villains here.

Didn't Eva foreshadow about him at the beginning?

Where did she foreshadow about him at the beginning, user?

It will be Naruto all over again. Legendary figures are brought back just to become steppingstones for the new generation.

Her clothes got blown away. Check spoilers.

Just like it happened in Negima, with Negi beating Rakan and eventually surpassing Ala Rubra by actually doing more to save the world. That's life.

Still I hate how these guys are probably just puppets and illusions except for Imouto.

It's still a very lewd outfit. And is that a Cyborg Leg? Did she get a mechanical limb?

>That Nodoka butt
Best in series so far.

>Strip sneezes entire area
Oh shit, it's really him!

I thought that was armor at first, but looking at it now I think she might be a cyborg.

>something is actually happening
Finally

>>Oh shit, it's really him!
Wow, even when possesed by the final boss, he is still Negi I guess.

>Implying they don't just come to say hi and next 50 chapters will all be training with a lot of loli butts

My two favorite negima girls turned into mere illusion.

Fuck you Ken.

I'm okay with this.

I think they are also Kens favorite, otherwise he wouldnt bring them back

>illusion
So they're really dead?

Or really, really old. They were about 15 years old around 2003, and it's currently about 2086.

Think of it this way user. They're together with Negi forever. Chachamaru and Fate didn't win the Negibowl. ;_;

>2086
The fuck? Did Akamatsu really advance Negima because he's scared that he'll upset fans that the girls got fucked by fat faceless old men?

The moment Touta exorcise the MoTB out of Negi, they will vanish.

>Ken was too much of a faggot not to make them both immortal so they stay the same age no matter what.

We are waiting for doujinshis.

This means that they were the most important students Negi had, and thus won the Negibowl. The fact that they are illusions now proves how important they were to Negi.

>It's been a while, Master

Daym, I can't wait for Eva to go dere hearing this.

>its another unattainable final boss and Akamatsu will drag it to over 9000 chapters until he rushes a shit ending again

More like he didn't know how to work with 30 students/partners and keep them relevant in the series. It was already bad enough when the girls were virtually useless when the three new fates arrived.

No it's a mid boss before they move to other bosses while MotB-chan joines the party as Touta's mind partner.

>implying

He already thrown marriage endings in Negima like the useless twins and that ugly chick.

>Cutlass knew Kiries full name, so Nodoka will know it too.
Well shit.

>bunch of ecchi and kissing

Hard to care when it happens multiple times a chapter

This. After defeating her, Touta will find out MotB-chan is only a victim with even a sadder story than Eva and wear to smite the person that wronged her, aka. the god who granted her that sympathy power.

>let's add in an unremarkable Love Hina character
>let's add in shitty versions of Negima characters

Why do people think MotB isn't the final boss and its some random nobody that got mentioned early in the story

I don't care I love Kirie

How did Shounen Magazine get scanned so fast this week? Usually we just get spoiler text on Saturdays and some crappy photos on Sunday.

Because UQH is a story about immortals, and MotB-chan who is ceaseless best exemplifies this, plus she has a sad backstory and we all know that Touta will befriend her when he learns about it, like with Karin. Plus, secret true heroines are cool these days.

Because this isn't Negima anymore, there are plenty of hints about stronger guys here, with the most transparent one is Fate saying MoTB's power is a curse/blessing granted to her against her will by someone else. So at least that guy is stronger than her thus she can't be the last boss.

And? It being about immortals doesn't mean they'll be a big bad that is more evil than MotB.

The manga will end the second MotB is defeated.