/HTG/: SOUTH CENTRAL SCAVENGER HUNT

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:
youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Should anyone want to graph out networks in their own cities:
>our methodology & /htg/ field operations manual
archive.is/F2lxB

>compiled info from past threads
archive.is/QIiMT

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

Thread's current focus is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also made road maps showing routes being used to transport products and are analyzing police anti-trafficking (drugs and people) efforts to see areas where authorities are more comfortable going after traffickers as well as studying police capabilities. The MDC should be a complex of buildings, with several entrance areas and a number of structures connected either above or below ground.

Last thread revealed a number of properties with two dozen businesses registered at each address which may be worth following up on.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/sex-trafficking-bust-california-nevada-texas-police-seek-mia-mcneil/
abc7.com/news/13-men-arrested-in-pomona-human-trafficking-bust/2264187/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sex-trafficking-ring-southern-california-20170526-story.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html
dailynews.com/2017/07/27/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sinaloa-indictment-20170609-story.html
ktla.com/2017/06/20/highland-park-man-accused-of-trafficking-drugs-out-of-his-home-while-running-day-care/
mercurynews.com/2017/06/21/after-cocaine-bust-at-la-day-care-authorities-reveal-amazing-drug-operation/
dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170404/pasadena-man-arrested-in-connection-with-lax-drug-trafficking-ring
justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/30-people-linked-two-southern-california-drug-transportation-networks-indicted-federal
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/2-Arrested-3-Girls-Rescued-in-Sex-Trafficking-Bust-418684363.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-drug-raid-immigration-arrests-20170426-story.html
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/40-arrested-in-major-north-hollywood-drug-bust/
patch.com/california/northhollywood/local-auto-repair-shop-raided-in-citywide-drug-bust
vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2017/01/26/oxnard-man-charged-68m-drug-bust/97117258/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/
archive.is/qN2c1
boards.Sup
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
citysearch.com/profile/766490390/los_angeles_ca/holy_g_warehouse.html?impressionId=000b000000c1bde32d01ea42b5bcbe02f79c5776e8
n49.com/biz/1101540/wilouby-international-ca-los-angeles-2302-e-15th-st-unit-i/
busqueda.aldiatx.com/en/los-angeles-ca/d-712971850-chamo-studios-publishers-lithographers.html
localecards.com/bp/los-angeles-ca/kymberlina-co-L2571745657.htm
propertyshark.com/mason/Property/16336345/2302-E-15-St-Los-Angeles-CA-90021/
usabusines.com/company.php?q=4595107/Wow Knit, Inc.
zmaps.info/company/calux-manufacturing-2136120301
myezbz.com/business/los-angeles-ca/chamo-studios/r_250529
mundolocal.mundohispanico.com/en/los-angeles-ca/d-714423360-candy-need-inc-clothing-accessories-clothing-wholesale-manufacturers.html
events.expotec.us/lvgift/exhibitor/154335
bizapedia.com/ca/aurosi-inc.html
zipcode-address.com/California-CA/90021/2300-to-2398-E-15th-St-California-CA-90021-Qo1XRnih9OGMZ7x7vJsl9A==/
2findlocal.com/fabtex-inc-los-angeles-ca.html
youtu.be/QjCmj7z3KjI
wilouby.com/about-us
wilouby.com/wholesale-pricing
youtube.com/watch?v=CKTy4_aapDs
youtube.com/watch?v=Edi_hydymNQ
youtu.be/HCQXeaIywCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

bumpan

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Los Angeles clock map with roads of interest highlighted

City "Heart" - MDC search area and secondary search area with roads of interest added

Roads only, the "veins" of LA's trafficking networks

The MDC search area is highlighted here, we are looking for this facility in the dotted area and any connected buildings that are 2-4 blocks away from it.

How did you find out about the distribution centers?

Supplementary info on busts happening in LA:
cbsnews.com/news/sex-trafficking-bust-california-nevada-texas-police-seek-mia-mcneil/
>pimping ring, 3 suspects
>caught in West Hollywood
abc7.com/news/13-men-arrested-in-pomona-human-trafficking-bust/2264187/
>human trafficking, 13 arrested
>caught in Pomona
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sex-trafficking-ring-southern-california-20170526-story.html
>9 arrested in LA, Huntington Beach, Lake Elsinore
>pimping out women who were trafficked to them from Thailand
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html
No locations given but notice how they only went after customers and johns, not traffickers
dailynews.com/2017/07/27/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight/
>Since the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force was established in 2015, there have been 697 arrests, and of those, about 30 percent were male buyers
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sinaloa-indictment-20170609-story.html
>Sinaloa Cartel tied
>San Gabriel Valley
>Azusa
>Long Beach
>El Monte
ktla.com/2017/06/20/highland-park-man-accused-of-trafficking-drugs-out-of-his-home-while-running-day-care/
mercurynews.com/2017/06/21/after-cocaine-bust-at-la-day-care-authorities-reveal-amazing-drug-operation/
>$400k coke bust, $2 mil street value
>5215 Marmion Way
dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170404/pasadena-man-arrested-in-connection-with-lax-drug-trafficking-ring
>South Oakland Avenue, Pasadena
>running drugs from LA to Detroit
justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/30-people-linked-two-southern-california-drug-transportation-networks-indicted-federal
>Long Beach
>Hawaiian Gardens
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/2-Arrested-3-Girls-Rescued-in-Sex-Trafficking-Bust-418684363.html
>human trafficking
>1100 block of East Las Tunas

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-drug-raid-immigration-arrests-20170426-story.html
>drug trafficking
>Boyle Heights
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/40-arrested-in-major-north-hollywood-drug-bust/
patch.com/california/northhollywood/local-auto-repair-shop-raided-in-citywide-drug-bust
>drug bust
>11600 block of Vanowen Street
>Van Nuys
vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2017/01/26/oxnard-man-charged-68m-drug-bust/97117258/
>drug bust
>18000 block of Hart Street

It seems to me that just based off of the data, cops in LA are only able/willing to go after operations that are on the fringes/border of city. Occasionally, and almost always for drug trafficking reasons, they will do a bust near the MDC area. Human trafficking busts almost always occur away from the MDC or near regional DC's. And they don't go for the traffickers, mostly customers and johns.

This implies that while the LA law enforcement have pretty good resources available to combat narcotics trafficking, the anti-human trafficking departments are suffering from less funding and resources. The biggest busts they do only happen when the feds are involved somehow.

Tips, our data/mapping and also talking to a few people I knew in law enforcement about the concept of using them.

Read up on the shill operations that have been targeting these threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/

2302 E 15th St Los Angeles has 26 companies listed at it. There are a number of addresses like this nearby as well.

archive.is/qN2c1

Lot of Chinese, Korean businesses (foreign and domestic) doing business in the area too

Bumping with potentially related thread
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/142395607/

Bumpin, good luck /htg/

checked

Huge lead I just found goys
>Big if true

pedos BTFO

It's just some coordinates sent to someone that were then posted in a shitty knockoff of the pizzagate subreddit. Also Senate user acted pretty shady. If the Pence thing doesn't pan out there's really no reason at all anymore for his threads to be shilled here.

Yeah I am not sure much can be made from the coordinates. Take a look at the map I just posted of supposed underground military tunnels. Have ya seen it before?

As usual, looking for anyone who can suggest a good map showing the sewage systems underneath Vernon. Knowing where they are is important to start calculating where tunnels might have been subsequently dug.

Seen it before, military infrastructure is not mixed in with black market stuff.

Slide is pretty terrible right now have another bump

Seems like this hour is especially bad for posting these threads lately.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

These are supposed to really get going in around an hour or two though

I wonder if it's gonna be another episode of everyone accusing everyone else of being spooks tonight. I always get good keks out of that.

That's true, but baking them later would keep me up too late.

The IC is always on Sup Forums whether it's in this thread or others. The one guy who calls everyone here CIA is amusing.

Are you the usual baker?

we need a 120 year old detective to help.

Here is an ancient nippon charm to keep them away.

I'm one of the two who usually bakes yea. I step in for the other OP when he can't post or gets banned

Wouldn't be surprised if they used these

That's cause everyone's over in the Reddit Larp Pizza threads

Military infrastructure isn't shared with traffickers, that would be a major security liability.

bump

Depending on who was doing the shipping, how, and who had clearance to be down there. But yeah they could have a different network or something.

Those tunnel systems, if they existed, would be highly sensitive. You wouldn't be letting people traffic humans through them at least.

Some research here on businesses located near 2302 E 15th since we've already found property there being used to falsely register companies' primary place of business.

citysearch.com/profile/766490390/los_angeles_ca/holy_g_warehouse.html?impressionId=000b000000c1bde32d01ea42b5bcbe02f79c5776e8
n49.com/biz/1101540/wilouby-international-ca-los-angeles-2302-e-15th-st-unit-i/
busqueda.aldiatx.com/en/los-angeles-ca/d-712971850-chamo-studios-publishers-lithographers.html
localecards.com/bp/los-angeles-ca/kymberlina-co-L2571745657.htm
propertyshark.com/mason/Property/16336345/2302-E-15-St-Los-Angeles-CA-90021/
usabusines.com/company.php?q=4595107/Wow Knit, Inc.
zmaps.info/company/calux-manufacturing-2136120301
myezbz.com/business/los-angeles-ca/chamo-studios/r_250529
mundolocal.mundohispanico.com/en/los-angeles-ca/d-714423360-candy-need-inc-clothing-accessories-clothing-wholesale-manufacturers.html
events.expotec.us/lvgift/exhibitor/154335
bizapedia.com/ca/aurosi-inc.html
zipcode-address.com/California-CA/90021/2300-to-2398-E-15th-St-California-CA-90021-Qo1XRnih9OGMZ7x7vJsl9A==/
2findlocal.com/fabtex-inc-los-angeles-ca.html

>the date /HTG/ and FIDF will get BTFO for all eternity

>being on Sup Forums on a Saturday
Have fun.

What terror attack will you be kicking up dust for the week after?

youtu.be/QjCmj7z3KjI
Ienjoy this song

There can be more than one thread theme though

>Military infrastructure isn't shared with traffickers
You can't prove this. I think the map of the military bases is directly related.
I've been saying for a few days now that its the military who is transporting these kids/people.

Could be weapons trafficking by the same organizations.
I don't know enough about the MIC higher-ups and what connections they would have.

Anyway, this address shows up as Wilouby International on my Google maps, which looks like it imports some random commodities. I guess that's good cover for any international shipping connections.

You guys are spooks though. Why would anyone dedicate time to these fake investigation based on leads from a 120 year old man?

protein: the neets that inhabit this board don't dedicate themselves to fake shit like this. FIDF is also full of redditors who don't even really know the lingo all that well. FIDF has been called out for their newfaggotry MANY times.

Yeah, but your references and claims are batshit insane.

Wiloubly Internation apparently does "Corporate gifts" but they only have 4 things like little organizer box things.
>wilouby.com/about-us

And an application for wholesale
>wilouby.com/wholesale-pricing

Thing is there isn't just 1 guy claiming the MILAB/DUMB phenomenon. If you browse the whale.to website(which has tons of great articles on conspiracies unrelated to child trafficking) you will quickly see testimony from plenty of supposed whistleblowers. The OP literally includes :
>Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

>2) [Corporation/Business](For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

>[Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

>(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

Don't be so close minded user. If anyone has the capability to pull this off, its the feds. Corporate america and political leaders are working hand in hand on MK Ultra 2.0.
We can't let "muh alien military schizo" shame us away from saving children.

That part of the OP is from Anon5 though. You should take it with a grain of salt.

Bumping with yesterday's edition

Infiltrating regular transport is possible. Using highly classified infrastructure is very unlikely.

I just don't think that stuff is used for trafficking.

Look up the address and see what other businesses show up there.

All im saying is look into the MILABs/DUMBs. Find your own sources if you don't like mine. Look into
>DARPA
>RANDCORP
>DYNCORP
>AERO Industries
>UN HQs
>Walmarts with FEMA centers.
These are physical locations that normies can investigate without muh aliens tier dampening of thought.

Also looking into hollywood charities that involve children at risk/group homes/foster homes should lead to a nest of information and arrests. Im sure most of them are shut down by now like the ones Chris Cornell and his wife were running. The pizzagate leads following Chester/Linkin park and Chris seemed real.

>swirly signs
>hearts
>pyramids
this is it guys, we've cracked the case
all pedo signs are 'x' geometric shapes therefore all 'x' geometric shapes are pedo signs.
another case solved by top minds of /htg/

nobody with a brain would doubt the FBI confirmed pedophile logos.
Sadly they must have adopted new ones by now.
Only in places that are pedophile shelters like Seattle/LA would businesses so brazenly display the pedo spiral or triangle.

Back to page 1

You really need to learn about supporting contentions with actual evidence

You could learn more from me just lurking than I could ever learn from /htg/
I'm here to dump leads, if you don't want to follow the lead then someone else will.
Why do you think chester died? If he REALLY had that list of known govorment workers involved in child trafficking then thats as good a lead as it gets. You people should be demanding chesters auptosy be investigated and a public inquiry into his murder.

If you wanted more sauce you just have to ask

youtube.com/watch?v=CKTy4_aapDs
>inb4 /x/

Celebrities and VIP cases aren't what /HTG/ is about, we look at the logistics of trafficking. It's also not about aliens.

This is from the VotL honeypot. You need to learn what constitutes actual evidence

Further possible leads

>facebook posts of unrelated news isn't evidence
come on goy, that's all I need to convince me that chester was suicided by the clinton foundation and that the MDC must be stopped

checked but you are limiting your potential scope of trafficking logistics is ayys and VIPs are too big for you to handle, user.
The feds are running the show. The VIPs are the pimps and johns, Chester was a whitehat. He was killed for this because of the list he had of all their names.
Chester is literally our guy.

we need someone like you to take over /htg/. the two OPs are normie-tier and don't have a top-down perspective on power structures like you do leafanon.

take the crown, and those loyal to the /htg/ will call you their king.

this 100%
super cool awesome leaf should be the king

user we need all the help we can get and you know it. Both you and I could work a lot harder to end this.

You're that faggot with the super soldiers and reptilians, aren't you?

The shill group showing up in waves and trying to use division tactics as usual

Super soldiers and chimeras are literally part of the OP. Alex jones himself talks about genetic experiments on humans and cloning.

checked user stay safe and god bless your heart.

Why do we keep using the same OP image every night?

Just read last thread. You got doxxed by a leaf. At first I thought it was your own sock puppet but it was talking about everything you talked about and it was full of fringe type ufo ATS types

I am not the youtube account that got posted. I still have yet to watch videos from that channel but I will.
Aliens aren't so hard to believe in. There are luckily good ones. You might have even met a few.

It makes the thread recognizable. I could cycle in a new image though

>MFW a few anons and I are barely keeping OP alive

maybe they are loosing steam because they cant find the MDC

you're in north carolina with a canadian proxy

There are usually several others who post here that aren't around right now

I have a supsicion the Lions Club is involved. They have charity activities ranging all over the world mostly for third world countries, perfect for looking out for potential orphans without any family. It's a masonic organisation, the founder was a mason and most members are masons.

bump

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Edi_hydymNQ
Trevor and the WKUK have been our guys all along. Seriously watch this lurker. Tell me theres no pedo/hollywood conspiracy. He also has more illuminati-themed videos on his official YT Channel.

Negative. I don't ever proxy. I have no fear of my ID being revealed - I have nothing to hide.
The channel that got posted isn't mine. I'll post my own channel if you want but im not here to advertise.

bump the shills are out goys

>reddit
kys

Checked

I baited Gibraltars handler into the the thread so yeah the shills are indeed out.

>Gibraltars handle
whose my handler ?

>Look up the address and see what other businesses show up there.
What? I said it's what shows up for 2302 E 15th St on my Google maps So it's yet another business in our list for that front

You will know the answer, obviously.

I'm just saying we might want to do Google searches for individual addresses and see how many companies come up for each one

youtu.be/HCQXeaIywCY