Europeans are whit-

>Europeans are whit-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
edition
archive.is/yzexD
aljazeera
archive.is/nPTml
archive.is/oSym2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Greeks
>European

FPBP

>nigger sport
>who cares

i agree, but same goes for russians

Fuck you niggers

Pay denbts gayreek

Fpbp

fpbp
they have to go back

fobp

2nd is a Greek who's family is from Anatolia and came during population exchanges

Last one is ecuadorean

t. Giannis Mehmedis making kebabs in New York

>Anglos
>Humans

Why don't you send your women to us and see what happens milk skin bitch boy

>he admits his genetic inferiority by moving to Celtic/Germanic created nation
der untermensch

they all look like turks,especially the short one

fpbp
gas yourself wog scum

Does Russia even exsist?

Op isn't a faggo-

these are greeksubhumans not euros

>frail 5'10 lanky anglo Celtic faggot thinks he can make me leave my country because he isn't a pink faggot degenerate like himself

Now post the french team

>wh*Toid scum calling themselves after a Mediterranean goddess

How do we rid the world of non Greeks and non Italians?

Atleast we are still human

>make me leave my country
you already left your country, shitskin

how are you different than the Mehmeds swarming europe?You are actually worse, at least the rapefugees are going to rich white countries for gibs because they have actual war back in their shitholes, you left your shithole because its poor

sit and wait, wh*Tey are removing themselves

FPBP
stfu inferior brown manlet and get ready to prepare my gyro. here you are a subhuman nigger and always will be
you have abo and nigger blood at the same time, wog

>your a sandnigger
Ahh yes very compelling argument

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
u know, if I gave a fuck I'd go watch some """italian tv""" for 10 seconds to spot the first nigger, but I'd much rather just call you a cucked shitskin, because that's what shitalians are tbqh
don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not like you guys don't absolutely LOVE it
what's it been now, serious?
5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
No difference. Same mongrel J haplo hostile shit and fugees don't have any """"war"""" - most of Syria is safe bluepilled cuck

Why do pasty northern Europeans hate Thier fellow Europeans so much? Me thinks it's just American CHIS and other non whites who are projecting Thier inferiority onto proud Mediterranean People, I've never faced hate or discrimination irl because of me being Greek, in fact Thier faces light up and they automatically think I'm cooler just because I hail from the land of sun and olive oil.

Archived

>edition cnn com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue
archive.is/yzexD
>aljazeera com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
archive.is/nPTml
>aljazeera com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
archive.is/oSym2

a very angry albanian larping as bavarian posting old copypastas perchance?

/thread
Be whatever in your own fucking country

wh*Toids are a race of devils, a failed experiment by Yakub

i dont think you can act hight towards greeks tho, considering you are a fucking russian filth?
you are way lower even than those non-whites

Sure thing. You know who started this albo meme? Triggered Serbshits and Italians, because "who else", but albos would hate them? It probably flies over your heads (because you are too short lol) that you are just shitty neighbors and your shitskin diaspora ruins every place they go to.

Weren't you a newfag reditard, you'd mention by now that in serious normal discussions that they ALL are one and the same subhuman mongrel cancer for me. And always have been.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
"How are we going to get rid from Albos, Croats, Serbs, Portuniggers, foreign Italospics with Swiss passport? Can't see Freysinger arguing for citizenship grab"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426

Sun 06 Dec 2015
Of course they are not. They have some Turkic admixture. Shitskins like Bulgarians, Serbs, Albos, Bosniaks e t.c.

2 0 1 5

Right, totally an Albo biggest fan

Me - Germanic
You - shitalian

>wh*Toid subhuman replies to my post without my written consent

go an' adopt a niglet, Dixieland coon!

52% """"white""""(25-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos

>Meds are white
It's a nazi white supremacist cuck nordic lie

I interact with anglo Celtic folks all the time and they have always treated me with nothing but respect and kindness, when they notice I'm Greek they naturally let Thier guard down we get along fine. Anybody on here saying Mediterraneans aren't white, I'm 90% certain is a Chicano, nigger, or sandnigger

>a russian untermensch larping as germanic

ive seen it all

At least 2 of them aren´t ethinc-native greeks. So the rest of the 'debate' makes no sense. it's d&c

Greeks were the original niggers, Romans did it better.

>Anybody on here saying Mediterraneans aren't white, I'm 90% certain is a Chicano, nigger, or sandnigger
>actually being this delusional
you are as deluded as the russian thinking hes white

t. Probably a chicano or nigger

pure-blooded anglo genes for generations, my people came here, kicked ass and OWNED the country, unlike you filthy turks going to richer countries for gibs

So go back home you retarded shitskin. I have a place in Perth and we pretty much have a Germanic White Australia policy there so ugly inbred subhumans like you don't sneak in. Just because we don't call you a nigger to your face - doesn't mean we respect you.

We don't
No one was united with you retarded trash in the first place. Brilliant. Muh "anti-D&C" memelords will defend this. Nu/pol/ will think that Northwestern European racial hygiene is a Jewish conspiracy to keep your tribe pure. There is no divide and conquer psyop. Just the opposite - subversion of real Blood and Soil Tribalism. Yes, it's the Jews who oppose mixing of ACTUALLY White races. Let's take the USA. For example Italians, Jews, Spaniards were so unwelcome, so Northwestern Europeans made a special law to prevent wops from getting on the US soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Speaking of kikes...you know who fought against the anti-italianism and Northwestern European US supremacism? THE JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

I sincerely doubt that but if you are an Anglo, we are both European brothers and your hatred for Mediterraneans is misplaced. We created the template for which countries like France, Spain, and the United kingdom where able to export European civilization across the globe. I would be friends with a English guy before I ever trusted a sandnigger, Jew, or chink

>Just because we don't call you a nigger to your face - doesn't mean we respect you.

they don't get it. I just avoid their contamination zones and pretend they don't exist

oh the anti-white proxy albo shilllllll

>we are both European brothers
you wish, turk

also, stop avoiding the fact that you are a literal refugee tier leach on a white country

>the russian monkey STILL roleplays as a germanic
lmao

Way to choose the turkish rape babies.

>we are both European brothers
bloody boot licking wog worm

Literally all my friends are Anglo Celtic, they think my Greek herritage is cool and they accept me as one of Thier own. I'll probably marry and have kids with one or a fellow European.

lurk more Anglo inbred
Mutant

Explain this

Remember the crusades?
I do.

>snowniggers
I at least tried to talk to them, it's a shame my sons and daughters will be half snownigger. I hope they let go of Thier animosity towards Thier European brothers as Muslims, niggers, and chinks take over our countries. Agapimou fidela protini my pasty bros.

I'm not interested in your pathetic sad poorfag life you fucking subhuman.

It will be either Anglo-Germanic natives getting enough when they deport or kill your whole fucking "family". Or you'll be living in ever more brown Australia

Either way your kids (if any lol) will be even more subhumans and brown. LMAO

when will you answer why you left your "glorious" country for gibs, Mehmed?

lol, you call that wh*Te?
THIS is wh*Te!

Italians do it better.

No.... THIS is white(oid)

we can all agree that your diaspora is a pure fucking cancer and this whole debate would have been non-existent if you wouldn't be coming over to OUR countries

Usually it's not other europeans.... those divide and conquer are done by shills (()) non europeans that want to open the gates of all europe and destroy european nations.

>tfw white

respond to me, turk

PAY DENBTS

>inb4 Polish vermin appears and demands gibs

pic related will comence again Marek

I figured as much, they just want to point to Greeks and southern Italians as non White's living in Europe so they can come in
>Hey goy what about those Sicilians who were under muslim rule? They are fine, so why don't you accept muslim rule in your country

So tell me, why the fuck non-Germanics should be allowed to live in MY HOMELAND. I don't care about your European LARP. what I care about are my Germanic nations I'm native to

You call d&c (like a retard you are) people for being ETHNOnationalist

Essentially you sperg out like a binary idiot at a natural instinct, lack of which brought us here in the first place

Well done

Low iq shitskin... greeks and turks don´t genetically connect to each other.

what are you doing in Russia then?

answer me, mehmedis

nice try, greek

did u forget proxy

Shhh, we are Turk rape babies

No one wants to live in your land --- analbania.
And europeans, from greece, germany, france, ireland, should stay in their homelands of course, but if not in huge number's it's usually not a problem.

>still wont answer why hes a rapefugee
every post of yours holds no value

>nice try, greek
Not a greek, but their history is amazing, roots of our western civilization.