Ace Attorney Episode 10

Are you ready?

Should be on HS soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

11alive.com/news/local/parrot-could-be-key-witness-in-murder/230256135
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/tutankhamun-dagger-space-origin-meteorite-160602172840086.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J0AByfS8E-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

480P is out. The rest should be moments away.

Also first for OTP.

> English-translated [BudLightSubs] Gyakuten Saiban - 10 [720p].mkv

Just a reminder that it's happening.

11alive.com/news/local/parrot-could-be-key-witness-in-murder/230256135

>new episode
>only 3 replies
Everyone truly dropped this, didn't they?

Yes.

No, everyone was too busy watching the episode. I downloaded it the moment it became available and only just finished now.

Anyway, Phoenix's "I've worked everything out" speech was great (and probably better than going back and forth with cross examination questions like he did in the games).

yes, just look at this shit

I gave it 4 episodes

I just can't deal with Edgeworth's voice and I could've sworn Mia's death scene had a fucking sad steel samurai theme remix in the background

Dead show, dead thread.

Anyway, seems like the ride will end in two episodes, do anyone knows if they'll do the Rise of the Phoenix turnabout?

Sup Forums was expecting it to be most shitposted anime this season because of Sup Forums, then it started out horribly and depending on how generous you are it became just bad or just eh, so there's not much to talk about. Especially considering how adequate Turnabout Samurai and Turnabout Goodbyes are as adaptations, it's yeah, they are not horrible, but there's no reason to watch it without playing the games, or really talk about anything aside from horrible animation and how Maya lost her smug but might compensate it to some people by how moe they made her.

I think if they'll change OP and when they'll introduce Franzie thing will liven up. Especially if these madmen will actually adapt Turnabout Big Top. Sup Forums will explode if they'll make Turnabout Big Top not shit.

>the ride will end
2 cours user, but no 1-5. If you don't drop it prepare for the worst AA case to be adapted.

Fucking Big Top.

guys, if, IF they ever do a season 2

do you think they'll do Rise from the Ashes then T&T. Can't see them stretching 1 game into a whole series but it would be weird to do T&T then timeskip to Apollo Justice

Where can I watch this court case?

2 cours, my friend. RftA is too big to squish it in the anime, you would need at least 8 episodes without rushing.

but AA1 has had 10 episodes so far. What I'm saying is, there's room if T&T takes up half a season

>T&T
>half a season
>with cases like Turnabout Beginnings and motherfucking Bridge to the Turnabout
ayyyy

Last case has 5 episodes long.

xth for maya a shit and edgeworth is best waifu

absolutely correct

What the fuck? Why is anime becoming real? In Jojo, an arrow's made of a meteorite that gives people their superpowers called stands. King Tut might have been a stand user.
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/tutankhamun-dagger-space-origin-meteorite-160602172840086.html

Looks like we don't have to kill ourselves to make anime real, just live a little longer and it'll come to us.

kek

>Egyptians worshipped Kek
That's why, user. Praise the old gods.

Phoenix/Edgeworth as OTP will never happen.

Capcom knows how big their fujo fanbase is.

Still don't see them preventing Phoenix/Maya for it. If they pull a yaoi or yuri relationship, I would find Pearl/Trucy more believable than Phoenix/Edgeworth.

Larry is MVP.

>Maya will never call you Papa

>anything more believeable than Phoenix/Edgeworth

>It was Maya who held on to the metal detector the entire time
Now that makes a bit more sense.

>they're adapting Big Top
>but not the best case in the franchise
>I'll never get to see my waifu Lana animated

>the best case in the franchise
That's just your opinion.

Maybe this is an adaptation of the GBA games, not the DS ones.
Who knows, if a miracle happens and we get more seasons, maybe RftA will get adapted just before Apollo Justice.

Karma isn't being nearly smug enough. Disappointing adaption.

>playing GK2
>meet this qt

youtube.com/watch?v=J0AByfS8E-0

NEXT WEEK

>invisible dick