Is it ok to marry a Jewish girl whose mother isn't ethnically Jewish?

No

Why not?

>Is it ok to marry a jew?

Definitely not okay if you want to pass on that nasty case of Tay-Sachs you've got there, OP

if her mother isn't jewish then she isn't jewish, right?

either way there is nothing wrong with goying the jewish gene pool, worst case scenario your kind will have autism

The genes are what's important in the long run, not the culture, which is incidental. So no.

But she's really, really hot.

FPBP

Because Jewish behaviour is an emergent property. Wherever, whenever there are Jews, they try to subvert and take over their host. Pic related.

So by mating with a Jew, the reality is your children, grandchildren, etc will eventually manifest this genetic tendency.

Imagine that. A Jew that is composed of at least a large part of your DNA, actively trying to destroy your nation and the way of life of your ancestors dating back to time immemorial.

It sounds like a bad sci Fi movie.

Don't impregnate Jews. Hell, don't even associate with them.

FPBP
being a mongrel

lol it sounds better when you read it in Japanese, but the English translation is weird

>behavior is genetic
Retards everyone.

It is to an extent, my bluepilled reddit friend

I don't see what the problem is provided the kids are not raised to be jews. They will be 1/4 jewish genetically which is considered acceptable by nuremberg law standards. Depends on how jewish the girl is. I was dating a blonde haired blue eyed jewish girl and when he talked about children I said I didn't want to circumcize them because "muh genital mutilation". She never agreed with me on this though because she wanted the kids to be jewish or something. At the time I was not redpilled on the jews, but I did notice a lot of weird things about jewish culture that did make it easier for me to be redpilled later. So provided the girl does not insist on circumscribing the kids you should be fine.

No. You should marry an Asian chick instead,

If she is not ethnically jewish it means she chose to adopt that lifestyle and is therefore mentally ill, so no. In no case should you ever fuck, marry, or breed with a jew.

She sort of looked like this but with hair that was a couple shades blonder but not full blonde

do what your heart (dick) tells you

What jews anymore are ethnically jewish? US jews are white and the product of conversions. Look at how bad outmarriage is among jews and how many people convert to appease their in-laws. Ivanka anyone? Judaism is no more an ethnicity than Catholicism anymore.

der jude ist der jude

Jewish women are the most degenerate of all whores.

Thats not a jew you dipshit.

Jew genes are good though. They have the highest average iq. Even better than the chinese