Fire and fury is what you American pigs will get from us...

Fire and fury is what you American pigs will get from us. I hope you the enjoy the visit because you'll never leave ever again, we're going to be bury you here forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTk0IH_Y0iY
youtube.com/watch?v=feSQXluAQTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol fuck off chink

>That's a nice gun line you"ve got there...
>It'd be a shame if somebody...
>Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt!!!

*Blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=zTk0IH_Y0iY

>lines up every artillery piece they have
>gets destroyed by a B52
What did Kim mean by this?

What is anti aircraft. We'll blow you up in the sky before you can bomb us.

what is anti anti aircraft ? we will anti your anti aircraft before you can aircraft our anti

Good luck hitting us with your MANPADS mounted to farming equipment.

This has to be bait.

excellent idea putting alot of your ordnance on a beach for advanced fighters and missles to decimate in won swoop without colleateral damage to civilian areas or population

I'm a researcher, and let me tell you, war with china would be the best fucking thing ever for my career.

>kick out all the chinese researchers taking all the good jobs
>government throws even more money at us

I wish this cold war would hurry the fuck up already. I'm due for a raise.

>flag
larp detected

"...and I think its gonna be a long, long time."
- removes ear buds -
Sorry, where you saying something?

Look out lads they have T34s ! that WW2 tech is unstoppable

Sure thing

>no air superiority
>thinking your tanks will last longer than a week

>Putting all your armored targets in nice visible rows
Do it faggot

Kek

barely sinks a couple boats

really r*ddit, are you really going to reply to this shit fucking meme flag larp.
fucking idiots.
sage

Hey thats NICE farming equipment

>Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt intensifies

Good luck downing a, A-10 Warthog with cold war era munitions and missiles.

Korean AA artillery were what it was designed to destroy. It can shrug off 57mm shells like water off a duck's back, and eats first generation MANPADs like Nork's for breakfast.

The only threat you have to them are SAM emplacements, which our drones can destroy.

You may have superior tech but you don't have the will, endurance and admiration of the North Korean people. Millions of men,women and children will be fighting in the front lines with rifle in hand against. The motherland will not fall.

lol we are just going to nuke them and start over will take us less than 30mins

>you don't have the will, endurance and admiration of the North Korean people. Millions of men,women and children will be fighting in the front lines with rifle in hand against.
How did that work for the Japs?

Good lord, you LARPing retards really need to medicate yourselves instead of huffing spray paint.

those aren't manpads they're grads

And yet they still starve, while Kim jong fatty has the perfect body that doesn't need to poop.

our buddies in the south have been preparing for this

youtube.com/watch?v=feSQXluAQTw

One of the pictures that prevented us from going to Baghdad when we should have.

60 year old hand cranked and iron sighted hand AA's against what maybe a couple of 1-2year old jets?
Good luck with that it'll be like hitting a house fly with a fucking blowdart

Checked. And that dude ain't just joking. Funny thing is, his regime does teach that! Seriously, people..they say that Un's body is "so efficient" that he doesn't need to have normal bodily functions.

The "ain't" triggered someone.

>us
>we
Bumping so everyone can see the faggot.

So fucking stupid not knowing the muzzle flash would destroy the guns next to each other that close, nice larp faggot

that's an awful formation for when the counter batter attacks

Even europe with their training brush handles could fuck you up

Reminds me of playing A-10 Attack! and A-10 Cuba - line 'em up, and pop those tin cans with the GAU-8.

Is it weird that I would cheer for Kimmie in that case?

Atleast that weird commie nationalist fascist conglomeration of a regime is not controlled by ((them)) or their banking cartel.

It find it so ironic that Trump first talks about how America wont interfere with independent self-governing nations in one sentence, then goes on a tirade about the complete annihilation of a free independent state that wants nukes for selv-defence.

On Sup Forums? That's just unheard of.

They'd be alright

>memeflag

Nothing to see here, move along.

man there was nothing like 1990s flight sims, i can't even remember how much time i spent playing chuck yeager or aces over europe

K

I would prefer a crater than a nuclear armed nk

F I S H
!!!!!!!!!E
!!!!!!!!!A
!!!!!!!!!D

>Only about 100 tanks, 150 tops
>All huddled together
One aircraft carrier out of range could literally destroy that entire brigade

the guns arent that close together; it's hard to judge the distance from that angle

>longer than an afternoon

These vehicles were fleeing Kuwait.

Bonus: Oldfag here. I used to have a license plate from an Iraqi tank that got blowed up on the highway of death. I put it on the front of my car. Saudi exchange students used to honk at me approvingly.

I know they very much admire (or fear) their leaders, but I always felt like anecdotes like this were propaganda by us.

t. iraqi army 1991, 2003

You'd be lucky --extremely lucky-- to clip one of our jets with outdated flak cannons, and by then the bombs would have already dropped. If you think you could take on the American MIC you're sorely mistaken.

Hell, if I know my country well enough we'd probably purposefully prolong the war just to sell more bombs and planes. So don't be silly commietard; this pseudo-bravado you're peddling isn't fooling anyone. Trump knows this, I know this, and anyone who isn't a limp-wristed faggot knows this. But look on the bright-side, for the first time in your life you'll finally have a full stomach, filled with American lead.

Do it already. You have no idea how much I've been itching for NK blood.

That's dotarded

America wiped out 20% of the NK population during the war, can you blame them for being xenophobic and determined to protect themselves?

They have no intention of first striking at America, they only want them to secure their future and the future of the regime.

"Lets kill 25 million Koreans, we need a war now" good ol USA.

America is not the good guy, there are no good guys. Stop believing the propaganda. They just want more war and more whites dying on the pyre of money.

Do you want to die because some bankers are mad that they dont have a sentral bank under their control in NK, Iran and Syria?

Do you want more white Americans to die for Jewish interest in the middle east? Or for banking or military industrial complex interest?

Dont die for some kikes. Dont swallow the propaganda.

Kim, you're trying too hard. Go back to bed.

Wouldnt our B2 bombers (stealth) wipe out the sams.

Yeah no shit Norway. I'm trying to warn the Norks they're biting off more than they can chew and I really don't want my taxes to go up again. But chances are we're going to Gulf of Tonkin ourselves just to rationalize the attack anyway.

Yeah right that shit ain't near John Deere quality.

Guided missiles with target lock-on and heat-seeking capabilities can rarely hit our aircraft. I really doubt NK has those. They won't even be able to touch us.