Antifa just means anti-fascist. The only people that should be against it are vile disgusting racist fascists...

Antifa just means anti-fascist. The only people that should be against it are vile disgusting racist fascists. Anybody against antifa is a nazi and will be punched on site

You live in a false reality. You're delusional. You have no aspirations, no goals, and no achievments. You're proud that your parents hate you. You can't create anything yourself, so like a vampire you need to steal whatever happiness and joy other people have.

>I need to be affiliated with a terrorist group to oppose fascism

So apparently i'm a Nazi now

Just a mad little white boy because you rightfully got cucked

Im not even white.

Yeah well my political position is called "good people"which means we're good so we can't be bad. So if you oppose us you're bad.

this is the worst bait ive ever seen

Shit bait. Kill yourself. Salvia officinalis

only a racist would call this bait

If you are against Antifa then you are against anti-fascism. It's what we are.

You are communist faggots nothing more.

Good, comrade

I agree.

Bring it you skinny fat numale cuck.

North Korea calls itself democratic. It doesn't make it true.

Neck yourself.

I do hate democracy. The only law should be that white males are shot

Antifascists are people like you and me…
We are the people,
We are the anti-capitalists,
We are the workers,
We are the youth,
We believe another world is possible,
WE ARE ANTI-FASCISTS!

And you are fighting against fascism by destroying and vandalizing both public and private property, assaulting innocent civilians, shilling for the authoritatian left, smoking weed and generally being a pain in the ass for all the ordinary people who, unlike you, contribute something to society? No thanks, i will pass.

Death communism

>implying so called antifas are not actually archifas
fascism is the antithesis of individualism
capitalism is one of the greatest manifestations of individualism
so called antifas are anticapitalists
so called antifas are anti-individualism
so called antifas actually are archifas
qed.

Punch any nazis yet comrade?

Sage

>t. carl the cuck

Did you get your parent's permission to be an Antifa

This is terrible bait, but I can never resist the the chance to offer a free helicopter ride.

Punched my nazi grandfather and uncle when they voted for trump

White supremacist, TIKI torch bearing, Ku Klux Klan wearing sphincters of society should be punched in the face all the time.

Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization used to destroy free speech and democracy.

>Antifa just means pro-communism larpers
true dat

No, it means anti fascist

Can I fuck you wife if you have one? Im black btw

It means mentally challenged and delusional.

Yeah, pro-Communist.

What aren't you getting?

DPRK means Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
Only people who have issues with it hate Democracy. Anybody against it are dictators and will be nuked on site.

>What aren't you getting?
pretty much errything
even niggers are not as fucktarded as so called antifas

Antifa is born as a communist militia in soviet Germany to beat or kill the dissidents.
All of them were obv "fascist".
Now they re-invented themselves as anarcho-communist, to take all the retards of left and anarchs, and they try to get more adepts as they are some sort of paladins.
But they are used to push some propaganda that is useful for some parties in different country, in america is Democratic Party the one who have gains thanks them.
Only idiots fell for it.

Antifa is a communist movement (their logo is literally an anarcho-communist flag, which says it all). I am against fascism AND communism.

Fascism is the most extreme form of capitalist reaction. The great revolutionary Leon Trotsky described fascism as capitalism "with its sabre teeth bared".

You don't even deserve a (you)

nice

Kill yourselves

"If you are against the Freedom Act you're against freedom".

Holy shit you kikes are delusional.

it means attacking cops and republicans

>Antifa just means anti-fascist

>fighting fascism is on the right side of history

>which means using violence to silence peaceful political opponents

>with wild unsuccess

I think you people are literally the butt of some cruel joke.

Antifa invites through their actions a militarization of the police and the state, so no they are not anti-fascists, they are fascists.

We will defend our communities of the oppressed and exploited from all who seek to do harm to it - whether they be fascists or state politicians

Go play little red hood in traffic

>punched on site
You guys are so lucky to have these things roam your streets.
It takes so much willpower to assault people who don't deserve it.
I would love to squirt lye on these faggots and watch them in agony.
Don't waste this.

>gibsmedat
ah, so you cover yourselves in black because it's the color of the niggering chimp out... intredasting

We cover our faces, because we don’t want idiots like you that record our faces to expose who we are

I guess all those centuries people have been supporting fascism. LUCKILY WE NOW HAVE ANTIFA AND WE CAN BE AGAINST FASCISM AND NOT CONTINUE OUR FASCIST WAYS OF LIFE.
THOSE DAMN MACEDONIANS, FUCKING FASCISTS. NOT SUPPORTING ANTIFA AND SHIT.

Give me a single modern example of facism

it doesn't matter, anyway
your hatred for capitalism proves you're anti-individualism
ie you're interchangeable fascist drones without any self
so like insects, you have no need for unique faces
an "antifa" is an archifa, is an "antifa", is nothing even remotely Human

>to expose who we are

Wow. Sounds like you're really ashamed of what you're doing, flaglarper.

Serious question: Why don't Nazis starting dressing up as AntiFa? It would be so easy to attack them and then start screaming about how they are actually Nazis in disguise dressed up as Antifa. Nobody would know who was who and eventually it would fall apart.

Sure snowflake.

>punched on site
>site

Good idea, but it's damned hard to act as stupid as them.

Capitalism is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths on our planet.

Did you just blame the state of Africa on capitalism?

lolno
that would be communism
nothing has ever saved has many lives as capitalism, you double nigger

that niggers of all kinds shit in their own water supplies, can't into irrigation, even less so into agriculture, and live like mere animals, at the mercy of nature, certainly is not the fault of capitalism

so I am a nazi? great I really wanted to try out my anal funnel and burning oil torture device.

Antifa here. Just found out my grandma wanted to make america great again, and she didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. Well she wasn't smiling when I masked up and beat her with a bike lock. It would break her heart to know it was me, but the mask hid my identity. I had to do it so we would have one less nazi. I was chanting "good night alt-right" as I beat her bloody. I feel bad that she is permanently disfigured, but it's important to stop nazism with violence before it spreads. The ideology within her was the problem, and it could only be removed with violence. Next time, I'm sure she will vote Democrat.

Says the authoritarian threatening to bully slander and assault anyone who doesn't agree with them.

You seem like a very boring person who needs validation and self-esteem through a group identity. Maybe find a hobby. There are tons of self-improvement threads on Sup Forums these days...take a peek maybe so you don't grow up to be an idiot. It doesn't seem like you're doing so well.

But what if your community has conservative fellas in it? Would you bash them to death to "help" your community?

>We cover our faces, because we are practicing being good little Muslim wives when Akmed forces us to transgender and become women.

FTFY.

capitalism, and white supremacy are fucking up the planet

fuck you kike puppet Illuminati shill faggot

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for Saturday
They have been socially engineering the world for 1000's of years

lolno

You mean dressing up in black and attacking anyone who might have an opposing view?

Uh oh. Another one. Guess we'll see soon what habbening habbens. Tons of theories out there right now.

This is literally the same exact argument militant feminists make. HoW CoUld YoU NoT bE a fEmiNiST!

It's a low-point in a movement's history when your primary argument is literally just based on the meaning of the title of the movement.

Antifa is more anti first amendment then fascist

The only reason Antifa is Anti-facist is to promote Communism using fascist tactics.
This is true from their inception.
If you are Antifa, and deny that you are hypocritically fascist, then you are one of two things;
1. A liar
2. A stupid tool

>honest
>clever
>leftist
choose two of those.

>Anybody against antifa is a nazi and will be punched on site
If you fucking assault me I will respond in kind.

why does every leftest imply that fascist are racists?

yah bro this is legit 100% happening only question is what just be careful and keep your eyes peeled mate

Sage and ignore bait threads

Hmmm is that it? Cool beans.

Remember kids, if you are doing some depraved and disgusting fascist ass shit...just call yourselves antifascists! Normies are too dense to catch on to super sly shit like this!

Labels are key...don't forget now!

Call everyone that challenges your worldview a NAZI FASCIST PIG!

...because thinking and good arguments are hard!

OH PWESE TAKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AWAY GUBBMENT! WE ARE ON THE SUPER SPECIAL SIDE OF GOOD SO IT COULD NEVER EVER EVER BE USED AGAINST ANTIFA!

Antifa are fascists, asshole, they just justify it using mental gymnastics

lol

>We are the workers

KEK

So is communism.

Hell yeah! I just found out my pet bunny didn't vote for Hillary and I had to do what was right.

I still laugh at Professor Longnecks neck.

Time to doxx his entire class.