She literally did nothing wrong

>Eve don't eat the fruit from this tree
>Ok

>Eve did you eat the fruit from this tree
>Yes

Which she had to eat to stop the wars and she did it
Only to had her 2 stupid sons fuck everything up
Literally the villains are her two sons and not her

She is the only person Naruto has ever faced that Naruto considered pure evil.

She is also a terrible last minute asspull that produced an incredibly underwhelming final fight and replaced a far more enjoyable villain.

I feel like if Naruto TnJ her it would've been better. Considering he TnJ'd everyone else but Madara.

What part of two ninja gods that can read people's feelings calling her a irredeemable heartless monster do you not understand?

Everything was an asspull. Why not have a Tnj asspull?

Because the whole point of Kaguya was for Nardo and Sauce to have someone pure evil to kill while Obito and Madara get to be redeemed and go to ninja heaven with their waifu and husbando.

>itachi slaughtered his entire clan
>what a nice guy
>kaguya stopped all wars put everyone into a happy virtual reality
>WHAT MONSTER

>put everyone into a happy virtual reality
No, Madara was the one who wanted to do that.

Kaguya just slowly killed them and turned them into mindless zombies to fend off her weaker cousins

>What part of two ninja gods that can read people's feelings calling her a irredeemable heartless monster do you not understand?
The part that assumes Hagaromo is actually competent in any way.

REMOVE THE LUNARIAN SCUM!

These spoilers just opened up the doors of possibility for future content (post boruto). I'd love to see what Kaguya fears so very much from her people

>I'd love to see what Kaguya fears so very much from her people

Two of them were far weaker than her and it took over a thousand years for them to show up.

The Reverse Harem gag in the final fight is one of the only redeeming things in the entire second half of Naruto.

Calling Kaguya pure evil is pure bullshit. She's the character that actually needs a talk no jutsu more than anyone else. She runs around the entire fight literally crying from pure despair.

>I'd love to see what Kaguya fears so very much from her people
They're a bunch of smug assholes.

The Ootsutsukis are literally a bunch of demons from a different dimension

their every existence is wrong

fuck off narutards

I'm sure Naruto will release Kaguya to prevent Ōtsutsuki invation in BORUTO.

They are just there so they can be killed without the need of a sad flashback or getting talked into embracing Naruto as their lord and savior.

But since Kaguya has a vagina there is no stopping waifufags from claiming that brainwashing the entire world's population to turn them into an army of fodder zombies is the right thing to do.