*SHARPLY INHALES THROUGH HER NOSE*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHHHAAHHAHAHHHHH

DRUMPFIES BETRAYED

SAY IT WITH ME
3.3 MILLION NEW DEMOCRATIC VOTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/democrats-trump-okd-amnesty-dream-bill-3-3-million-illegals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums was NEVER against amnesty or illegals. We've always supported them.

Also, since the topic is bound to come up in the future

Sup Forums has ALWAYS supported muslims and sharia law in all forms.

Fuck off nazis

There must have been slime coming down the walls when Pelosi and Schumer were in there talking to him.
>"oh they'll all love you for it!"
>"really?"
>"yeaaaah sure".

He was warned they'd constantly try to bring him down, seems he's not listening or the news is bullshit.

Fake and gay, just like OP.

>Democrat sources say...

Fake news

>NUH UH FAKE NEWS DADDY IS GONNA DEPORT THE IMMIGRANTS

source?

If Trump betrays us, then we need some one even more radical.

Did he at least get the wall approved?

>HER

No and that's a good thing.

The wall is a waste of taxpayer money.

All we need is immigration reform

OP citations: shitted the bed.

>Being this retarded
Sage

He should trade border security for these "dreamers". Wall or otherwise.

My question is you know your party is corrupt as shit, you know nobody cares about these illegals and are just using them for votes (you freely admit to this), you know most of these people will just be criminals and/or go on welfare and generally fuck up our society. What are your goals? What's the endgame? What drives you and why are you so happy that civilization is declining due to your efforts? Do you not feel ashamed of your actions?

Hispanics are white just like me.

>no source
>sources provide evidence to the contrary of OP's claim
sage goes in all fields

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/democrats-trump-okd-amnesty-dream-bill-3-3-million-illegals/

kill yorself wh*Toid
we ARE Americans

Op is a fucking jew thats why, or they are brianwashed to thinking that progression is good while being ignorant of what will really happen

This person isn't brainwashed though, they clearly state these illegals are just votes to further their agenda and have no intrinsic value as human beings. I just can't understand why these leftist genuinely enjoy the destruction and degeneracy of society. How does destroying society make them happy? What do they even want?

the only thing that will happen is that your people will die and mine will kill them

LOL BUTTBLASTED TRUMPTARDS

Don't like daily mail? How about your favorite racist site, Breitbart? Is THAT fake news too?

>14 september
Oh, I thought it was something new.