The alt-right is a trap

A recent Reuters-Ipsos poll revealed the following
>4% of Americans support neo-nazis
>6% of Americans support the alt-right
>7% of Americans support white nationalism by name
meanwhile
>31% of Americans think the white European heritage of the US should be preserved
>39% of Americans think white people are under attack in the US
>57% of Americans think Confederate monuments should remain
centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017-Reuters-UVA-Ipsos-Race-Poll-9-11-2017.pdf

White nationalist sentiments poll shockingly high in the US, and likely find support with a clear majority of the white population.
However, the "alt-right", neo-nazism, and "white nationalist" labels all poll in the gutter.

By trotting around with the label "alt-right", you are doing nothing but discrediting your ideas in the eyes of the majority of the voting public. You are severely damaging Trump's brand by association, and casting yourself as an easy target to be vilified by the media.

This is a losing strategy. These faggots prancing around in public and doing interviews with the label "alt-right" are setting back the movement by leaps and bounds. They are driving the knife into the heart and twisting.
>Richard Spencer
>Mike Enoch
>Andrew Anglin

All of them are wrecking balls actively undoing everything that's been achieved.
We should avoid labels like this, and avoid figureheads. That's where we've found the greatest success, redpilling the population subtly over time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErfbD7_DwXA
youtube.com/watch?v=VbDOiaEeDoU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit.

Thinking about joining Identity Evropa. Don't care for Spencer much, but Damigo seems okay and there seems to be rising support for this group in particular. And they ask you flat out if you have Semitic heritage when you apply.

None of those people are alt-right and the alt-right is against jews. I don't get how your post is relevant to OP.

>OY VEY
>DONT SUPPORT A GROWING MOVEMENT EVEN THOUGH IT ONLY TAKES 10% OF PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN IT BEFORE IT BECOMES MAINSTREAM

I agree people should not be tied to any specific brand, especially if it gets tainted, but you do realize that those low numbers are because of media conditioning and slandering, not because people necessarily disagree with the ideas of the alt-right.

Did nobody else notice how quickly Spencer appeared out of nowhere to claim “alt-right” from us and the MSM blasted memed it into existence that Spencer=alt-right?
Hmm almost like they are CIA shills who stole our movement to delegitimize it? Hmm. Really makes you think.

No, he's been around saying the same things for yeeeears before the election. He's still probably CIA though, from what I've seen around here.

Spencer has been around claiming the Alt-Right term longer than you think. Go back to T_D

Except Spencer didn't "appear out of nowhere", he has been in white nationalist circles for a long time. And he was the first to use the "alt right" label (along with Gottfried who talked of "alternative right" in some op-ed)

Damigo doesn't run IE anymore. Red ice did an episode on it a little while back.

Did anyone see Spencer sperging out at another former colleague today? What's this, the sixth person who has stepped forward accusing Spencer and Friberg of being thieving jews?

There doesn't need to be a conspiracy you know.

But I do find it curious how liberal-dominated platforms like Twitter seem perfectly OK with letting Richard Spencer have a voice. They aren't stupid, they're giving him rope to hang himself, and his ideas.

shapiro is like 95lbs how does he have a second chin

anyone who makes these threads without offering a viable alternative can go fuck themselves

if not them then who, you fuck?

>implying I’m not an oldfag(tm).

Yeah, Nathan left to focus on raising his family. Eli Mosley seems great so far. I also just applied.

Looks like I triggered the Spencershills.

The Nazis are what people support in their hearts, the moderate white sentiment is what their mouths tell you. White people are sick of "diversity" because it has brought us nothing but pain and financial woe. I'm not even saying "all non whites are ..." but at the levels they're forced into white nations, it's just too much. The Left need to die as a movement, if they don't like white people they can find a home in Africa or Asia.

>But I do find it curious how liberal-dominated platforms like Twitter seem perfectly OK with letting Richard Spencer have a voice

Twitter is giving hundreds of alt-right people a voice, Spencer is not an outlier.

Not an argument.

You seem to have missed the point of the alt-right. It's to act as a pivot point and ideological position that is "the far right". If you'll recall when Ron Paul was going for election he was backed by the Tea Party, who are what we would consider to be milquetoast libertarianism was then labbeled a form of far-right extremism. A position so far beyond the pale that NO ONE EVER would want to associate with it. But the things they were campaigning for were in fact quite mild (and also quite popular with the population). Thus, to be moderate was to be democrat.
Now however, you can be quite libertarian and right wing and still come far short of the term "far right". You now have the chance to pivot off the EXTREME NAZIS and appear moderate.
>I don't believe in racial purity like those nazis, but I do believe in borders. We should be all for restricting immigration and getting our country back under our own control.
>I believe women should vote, unlike those nazis, but I do think that the modern workplace is a poor surrogate for the family and you'll notice that women are more miserable since they started working than ever.

You'll notice that you can appear to be enlightened, moderate and well attentative to issues that average people face while also being really really fucking right wing. And you haven't even been labbeled far-right! You get to have your cake and eat it too.

It's important to remember that the left doesn't condemn it's radicals - it uses them as a threat.
>The people are angry, look at how they scream for revolution! We should instead give them better working conditions/gay marriage/pedophilia/whatever.

Never EVER countersignal your radicals - they are a tool so use them!

>the alt-right is a meme

ftfy

Except he's absolutely right you fucking idiot. You have no idea what the Alt-Right is besides Hillary's speech.

spencer is a establishment plant

>a fringe movement is finally gaining popularity
>better call them shills and ditch it for something less mainstream
How does it feel being this contrarian?

>any of these
>alt-right
How much does the SPLC pay you?

>
He existed beforehand, but nobody gave a shit about him until he was featured in every news station on election day.

The guy still only has 15k followers on youtube.

He's basically nobody.

>a fringe movement is finally gaining popularity
It's not though, these poll numbers are abysmal.

Even ANTIFA polls higher, with 8%

exactly there is to much baggage attached to all this alt right neo nazi bs . I just consider myself a white north american . not a europoor why did they think it was a good idea to walk around with tiki torches larping as nazis you really think that looks good to 90% of people ?
just honor your ancestors and don't be afraid of being called a racist every human is in some way or another .

Except in white nationalist circles, where people were joking about his haircut and how he throws reporters way off for years before trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErfbD7_DwXA

Some of the "esoteric mysticists" would prefer us all to just lift weights, read Evola and Nietzsche, follow their lame Faceberg pages for lifestyle advice instead of growing a real identitarian political movement.

THE ALT RIGHT IS NOTHING BUT A LABEL PEOPLE CAN USE WHEN THEY WANT TO MAKE TRUMP SUPPORTERS LOOK BAD.

WHY WOULDNT THEY SAY TRUMP SUPPORTERS INSTEAD OF ALT RIGHT?!!?!?!?! BECAUSE ITS A PSY OP.

>ermagerd y r deez whyte ppl complaining about genocide? liek wow fckin nazies just be quiet about it

The absolute state of leafposters.

ALL CAPS MAY IMPLY YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BUT YOU JUST COME ACROSS AS AN ALEX JONES-TIER ASSCLOWN WITH NOTHING IMPORTANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION.

PLEASE CONSIDER SUICIDE AND WILL ALL OF YOUR ASSETS TO ANGLIN AND THE DAILY STORMER, YOU TOTAL FAG.

>7% support white nationalism
That's 11% of white's then, not counting those too scared to say yes on the survey. That's way more than I would have expected. This implies that maybe as many as a quarter of the US white population are white nationalists.

Funny, considering 98% were only 50 years ago. Really gets that motor running.

Because the most important thing is supporting Trump and his neo-con pro-Israel policies and not saving the European race from genocide and extinction.

neo-nazi larpers are so fucking retarded, even the ones on Sup Forums..

YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE WITH ANY KIND OF NAZI SYMBOLISM OR RHETORIC. NEVER.

>Except in white nationalist circles
I think this is exactly the point. In the in-group these people are very popular, and their rhetoric resonates very well.

But take this stuff out and lay it before the general public, things will be very different. As the poll demonstrates

youtube.com/watch?v=VbDOiaEeDoU

The safest code-term I've found in real life is to call myself 'very conservative.' Also 'traditional' seems good for the ladies.

based fake man

Of course. The point is to pivot from the rhetoric and use it as a "oh you wouldn't want that listen to me instead".

This is the Overton window theory of public propoganda, and it has been effectively wielded by the left for decades now. Let him appear to be insane on TV, that's not a concern for the layperson. In fact, people knowing about him means you can discuss the ideas. You will always appear more moderate than the Hitler on TV, so use that to your advantage when talking with normies.

>98% of whites were white nationalist in 1967
Kek. I guarantee you that's not true. If anything people were more cucked than now outside the deep south. Most people didn't think in racial terms back then. They enjoyed the benefits of white society and were more externally racist, but there's a reason they gave it all up.

It was implicit to the way people thought of themselves. They fundamentally understood that they were in a white country, full of white people and that it needed to be maintained as such. Like a fish in water, they had no conception of diversity or multiculturalism.

Also, note that the purveyors of the Hart & Cellar act had to promise that the increased immigration wouldn't change the demographics of the country. That America would stay 98% white. Why would they have to tell people that if no one wanted a white nation?

How do you like it so far? What are meetings like? I thought there were only about 300 nationwide last i checked (~6 mos ago), so I assume it's largely online.

>defeatist Jew shill

White identity didn't really exist back then since there wasn't an external threat. More people thought of themselves as German-american or Italian-american or Southern than white.

>alt-right's been attacked for months straight
>white nationalism hasn't
Woooooooooooooow.

And if you asked them what American meant, they'd tell you same thing as what someone today means when they say White. Words are different, but the ideas are the same.
I'm thinking we agree more than we disagree here.

>unironically posting an antifapol screencap

I agree the ones just doing activism and interviews are not helping, but people like Sam Hyde who are creating art and influencing minds are key to success.

simply proving that someone might be associated with white nationalism is enough to sour them, that's how toxic the "white nationalist" brand is.

That's why Trump will say 1000 things that are perfectly in line with white nationalism, but fight to the death against the white nationalist label

Eh its not a big deal. Just say white advocate or something like JT. Its not like these people are getting a lot of interviews. Just because people are to the right of you in white identity doesn't mean you need to disavow and attack. We all want the same shit

>7% of Americans support white nationalism by name

Actually it's 8%

nigger

But look at the % that oppose, that tells an even stronger story

Simply proving that someone might be associated with the alt-right is enough to sour them. What's your point? The difference is alt-right is fresher in everyone's mind because the media's been attacking it for almost a year straight.

Besides, they're probably more popular than you think. If someone rang up right now and said they were doing a poll and asked if you supported neo-nazism/natsoc/white nationalism/alt-right/etc, would you say yes to any of those? I doubt you would, and you're a Sup Forumsfag.

>that tells an even stronger story
Yeah, that only 77% oppose neo-nazism.
[oy veying heard in the distance]

7% is a very good start. Now get your shit together, stop cucking and stop trying to get the people here to cuck.

>You are severely damaging Trump's brand by association
Wtf do all you faggots think that Trump is the alpha and omega? He is merely a symptom of changing white sentiments globally.
If your entire movement and ideology revolves around a single person you are doomed to fail.
What happens when he doesn't get a second term?
You need the general population to shift to the right and the only way you can do that is to move the overton window. The only way you can move the overton window is to normalize rightwing ideas which seem somewhat extreme currently.
What is policy right now in the US, was once upon a time radical leftwing ideas. They have been doing this for decades, making more moderate leftist ideas seem reasonable by always taking more radical stances as the window shifts.
Only promoting centrism will change nothing.

>muh mass movement
>muh trump will save the white race
I hate Dicky Spencer and the alt-like but you need to go back to R*ddit

Look, i liked Trump n shit but you dont have to be alt-right to criticise him. He won the election because he appealed to middle class white america. He spoke about identity more than materialism, that is why i initially wanted him to win. But lately he is starting to resemble the good ole neo-cons and neo-libs that have ruled the empire since JFK got BTFO.

He's been around for a while, but he is still a good goy. Basically, here's what happened:
>Clinton campaign strategists are looking for ways to discredit the Trump movement
>come across a neonazi who has coined the term "alt-right"
>term is catchy, plays with feelings of Trump changing the Republican party, and is associated with neonazi sentiments that Trump as previously accused of
>literally the perfect propaganda term
>Clinton says it in a speech
>Sup Forums initially hates the term and sees it for what it rightfully is
>Cernobitch, PJW, etc all gleefully adopt the term, thus causing many supporters to adopt the term, even Sup Forums eventually succumbs to it
>now Trump is associated with neonazis, in a way where he will never lose the association for as long as his supporters call themselves alt-right

Basically we (not me, but other fags) played right into the DNC's hands. "Alt-right" and Trump have NOTHING to do with each other. Trump didn't even know Spencer existed. We're like the pic related to them. Replace "cuck" with "alt-right" and "Stop Trump PAC" with "Trump supporters" and they get the same feeling of laughing at us for not knowing what we're saying and admitting that we are what they say we are.

So basically, 57% of Americans are fucking neo-nazis. Big surprise.

Because the vast majority of people are hugely misinformed about the alt right and white nationalism in general. They don't even realize that they're one in the same.

The propaganda campaign from WWII never actually ended, so you have multiple generations of people completely indoctrinated on this bullshit

There is no "Trump movement" you fucking retard. It's just all con artists like Cernobitch and Alex Jones making money off gullible conservatards. Trump himself is a con artist, his UN speech sounded like Axis of Evil but given by a clown.

>come across a neonazi
And right there, you said why your entire post is irrelevant. Spencer isn't a neo-nazi, it's obvious to anyone who's listened to him. Yet he's labled as a neo-nazi.
Why is this relevant? Well they'd just do it to someone else if he wasn't there.
Trump was always associated with neo-nazi's because the media wanted to associate him with neo-nazi's, they've been calling him Hitler since day 1. If it wasn't alt-right it'd be the_donald or something else, or even just the good ol' white supreeeeeeeeeeeemist label they love.

Exactly. Spencer takes the heat off regular people, and exposes the modern progressive for the disingenuous shysters they are. When both Trump and Spencer are both nazis, it kind of loses it's bite, no?

This is because people don't know what the Alt-Right is. Lack of awareness =/= "trap" or CIA operation.

Stop pushing this baseless narrative please. It's clogging up the board and divides people, which is the last thing we need.

He used it as an opportunity to get publicity and it worked. Good on him. It's a shame more people don't have his same sense of ingenuity.

Okay not a neonazi then. Just someone who has rallies where he encourages everyone to do the white power salute while yelling "Hail Trump!" My point still stands.

He encourages people to do the (((white power))) salute? I haven't seen evidence of this

The YouTube channel is more of a secondary thing. He uploads maybe once a fortnight (in other words, irregularly) and the channel isn't even named after him.

>white power salute
He's just waving. It's how he says hello.

You don't get it, the media fabricated him as this evil villain so they can do it to anyone.
Also, it's called a roman salute, he didn't encourage anyone to do it and hailing your leader isn't normally some extreme behaviour.

Before someone takes this out of context I don't mean they fabricated him as a whole, just the concept of him as a villain.

Exactly - the only people who benefit from the term alt right are Neonazis who gain credibility by associating themselves with Trump, and liberals who can smear all conservatives by their association with dipshits like Spencer with 15k fans.

He is literally nobody. The NPI is literally nobody.

damigo got kicked out of identity europa a jew took charge now.

Wow when you eliminate all context it sure does look like Spencer is a New World Order™ foot soldier. I guess everyone that has ever been photographed with Laura Bush is a globalist shill.

So where are Spencer's fans then?

Richard Spencer is actually a Chinese spy.
pic related his real face without makeup.

Damigo stepped down and gave leadership to Eli, he isn't a jew.

Good point....

>31% of Americans think the white European heritage of the US should be preserved

So basically 31% of Americans are white nationalists. And if you think about it, let's face it, that 31% is almost certainly all white. So what this really means is that 30% of all white Americans - the Americans that matter - are white nationalists.

This is good.

Ironically natsocs openly attack the alt-right.

Lot's of people attack it, even people who it would reasonably describe.

>And if you think about it, let's face it, that 31% is almost certainly all white. So what this really means is that 30% of all white Americans - the Americans that matter - are white nationalists.
I think you messed up the math, if the 31% is all white and America is about 50% white (for easy math), 62% of whites are implicit white nationalists.

Just call a spade a spade. You're like the guys who say "liberals are the real racists!"

Except Richard Spencer isn't a national socialist you fucking retard. Call a spade a spade

SHUT IT DOWN

You're replying to the wrong person. I haven't said the phrase "national socialist" nor even replied to anyone who used that phrase.

I am, it's literally called a roman salute, it was never a white power salute.

wtf I love white genocide now!

And the swastika is the poo in loo symbol of peace.

You said he comes off as a neo-Nazi, and that is 100% because of the media's lies. He is not a Nazi. He doesn't come across as one.

And don't act like your little insinuation about "white power salutes" isn't suggesting he is one.

I've never liked Richard Spencer. The man is far too effeminate and is not really a good leader. I've always felt like he is nothing more then controlled opposition, as well as Milo and quite possibly Jared Taylor (Although Mr. Taylor has great speaking capabilities, he fails to mention the JQ). We really need to watch for for those trying to high-jack our movement.

Hey man, like it or not that's its name.
Thanks to Hitler it also became known as a nazi/hitler salute but never a white power salute.

>be "alt-right"
>made famous by Shillary Cunton
>expect the best and brightest

Yeah. It's a trap.

Dude, tens of thousands of us have been alt-right shitlords for years and we're growing everyday
Some trap.

There is no trap,
Richard is just a front man
Being a Community Organizer behind the scenes
is where the fun is at.

I agree 100%

Jews are smart enough to work with a light hand, deliberate and in small, easy to swallow redpills. Like a frog in water.

Anyone who is 88 unironically just sets the movement back

its like, for some reason, everyone forgot alt-right was a conspiracy theory made up by hillary clinton to explain why she wasn't "50 points ahead" in the polls.