yuncomics.com/archives/1695596

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y
viz.com/calendar
bato.to/reader#e4c552f97c663053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chapter Pastebin
pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y

I literally just thought how nice would be to have WT scans and a nice comfy thread.

Izumi paying respect to the beaten team was nice.
I'm almost under the impression that Nino is smiling under the "hmph".
Also the saltiest goddess of all is definitely meeting Tamakoma in one of border corridors. Gonna be fun.

Truly the MVP

And i thought they were dead.
Thanks a bunch user.

I guess they took the extra time to clean it better

Volume 15 came out which means it's time for more mini profiles:

>Gatlin
>Corporate Warrior
>The subcontractor leader struggling to protect his subordinates from the job thrown to them by the higher ups. The self-made Sideburns who has the accomplishments that make him worthy of being entrusted with the captaincy of the expedition force. His sideburns are even connected to his beard, so if it wasn’t for Jin’s foresight the chance of him accomplishing his objective was high. He has a wife and 8 year old son in his home town, so even a hostage situation is possible with this dramatic Sideburns.

>Rata
>A Crew Cut cultivated in clean water
>A Crew Cut with clear eyes, who was called ‘Baseball Boy’ by Ashihara for a while after his debut. There are profound circumstances behind how he came to have a crew cut, but the question of ‘will the readers be happy if I draw that?’ shadow me at all times. Originally he and Reghi had each other’s haircuts, but he yielded over the bob cut. A Very Important Crew Cut who might fulfil a fairly important role in the future I feel.

>Wen
>Copy & Paste no Jutsu
>The panda make-up user who snatched 1st place for the World Trigger Dying Flashily in Your First Appearance Ranking. It was thought that her branching offshoot trigger can make full use of the advantages of digital finishing touches and make things easier, but after one thing or another Ashihara couldn’t take it easy and died due to the Wen vs. Nasu/Kuma battle. Her tone is rough, but to the rest of the expedition force she is a razor ponytail who walked the path of elites to this point.

>Koskero
>Gloopy Sideburns
>A mushroom head who makes things wibbly and slippery with his black gloop. A capable man who can eat bread in his first appearance and won’t forget to back up his subordinates either. The owner of sideburns second only to his captain, but since his sideburns didn’t go as far as connecting to his beard, he was regrettably outwitted by Miwa. An orphan who was picked up by the army, he rose to vice-captain of the expedition force all the way from probationer/odd jobs; a mushroom head with concealed tenacity.

>Reghi
>The most distinguished jobber
>A splendid youth who did the most work storywise during the Galopoula arc. A MVP to the point where just when you thought he’s commanding the trion soldiers and supporting the war front, before you knew it he was taking 5 dogs on a walk in the park. His trigger ,which will show up in the next volume, is extraordinarily troublesome to draw and made the staff worry that he won’t show up anymore in the future, but this rookie bob cut will probably show up again.

>Yomi
>Kind of gross radio controls
>A multi-core boy with twice the throughput of a normal Regy. A genius engineer who developed the Aidra steering device all by himself. It is unknown what kind of bad sides there are with a parallel thinking side effect. Does he argue with himself in his head? A black helmet who is very handy and can do anything, making the other members fear that he is given too much work and may be accumulating rage points inside.

Forgot the pic

>Wen Saw (Neighbour)

>24 years old
>Birthplace: Galopoula
>Height: 164cm
>Trigger: ‘Servitora’ (Straw Soldier)
>Like: Oranges, Honey, Naps, Dogs
>In charge of Galopoula’s Big Sis role.

>A military girl who doesn’t complain about what’s been decided and executes her missions.

>Due to the tendency in Jump that it’s not exciting if male characters defeat the enemy female character, Nasu squad became her opponents.

>The result of which was that it won some popularity so it was the right choice.

>I’m bad at drawing ponytails, but I think this character manages to wear it well.

How was he defeated again?
I just remember Ai Kitora and that other girl facing his remotely controlled trion soldiers and the arc just ended

>Koskero (Neighbour)

>28 years old
>Birthplace: Galopoula
>Height: 191cm
>Trigger: ‘Noikokyra’ (Black Wall)
>Likes: Chicken, cheese, bread, reading
>In charge of Galopoula’s beanpole role.

>A sensible vice-captain who can give decent comments even in strategy meetings.

>It feels like if there’s one person taking on the support role like this the squad looks united.

>He got taken down by Fujin without having done much, but if it was a 1-on-1 he’d have been a considerable warrior.

>Looking at how he favours a disabling type trigger, he might not actually like fighting.

Yomi was controlling the Idra's Kitora and Kuroe fought

Reghi is this guy

These are all a riot. I love it.
Thanks a bunch user.

Please don't bully Yoko. She's a fragile peach

If only they could clean up that water mark along with it

Did Ashihara have an aggressive big sister growing up? Whenever he makes a "big sis" character they tend to be brutal brawlers.

Hopefully typesetter user dosent have too much trouble with it this week since it looks cleaner

I don't know what the Japanese text says, but it feels like it could be a pun with shouri (victory) and Shiori.

When will volume 11 be officially released?

Sometimes i have to make a smika compilation.

viz.com/calendar

Did not know they had that. Thanks.

bump, waiting for translator/typesetter/redrawer user.

Volume 12 (Nasu on the cover) is coming out September. It's finally time.

When will the author improve his art?

Given that Ashihara has wrist and neck problems, he is probably at his peak artwise

>He has a wife and 8 year old son in his home town, so even a hostage situation is possible with this dramatic Sideburns.
A new Taken sequel in the works?

Which WT girl would you fug?

There's just enough room to add Katori as Osamu's chair.

Konami or Katori

> Implying a big sis wouldn't be a brutal brawler

Yomi was never really defeated per se. Gatlin failed the objective so they had to retreat. Amou's side effect made Yomi's role a lot harder but so far there's no hard counter to his soldier control tactics.

Reghi's commentary all but confirms that we'll see more of Galopoula soon, so maybe we'll see just how broken Yomi can get.

Chapter 146
bato.to/reader#e4c552f97c663053

Now I need to go finish Fire Punch and translate Hatsukoi Zombie.

Thanks user. You da best

That's no real question.
It's like asking, if you prefer oxygen or O^2.
The only answer to question like that is
>yes.

Rata's profile is pretty confirming for their return as well. He was the character just about to think "this must be the work of an enemy side effect". And he is confirmed to be important in the future.

>Katori crying
Wew. I wasn't ready for this. It is nice to see them trying to work as a team now.

Okay. I've been rereading WT just now, and is it just me or are Kuga's pupils going from white to black when his SE detects a lie?

Thanks

Its true. In the anime its more noticeable.

>The panda make-up user who snatched 1st place for the World Trigger Dying Flashily in Your First Appearance Ranking.
God damn that's evil Ashihara.

>Kakizaki says he sucks
>Teruya and Tomoe still doing damage control
Their team is doomed

What does Zaki need to do to stop sucking as a team?

Remove Zaki? Maybe, I don't know

I don't think they're as bad off as Little Miss Salt-Shaker's self-esteem team, but both teams suck.

Kakizaki is a capable combatant. He just needs to be more flexible with his tactics.

Zaki just needs to split the team up sometimes and take calculated risks.
It's good that he plays safe, but guy is playing to safe to the point where he can't take an opportunity even when it jumps with a bare bottom in his face.

>that almost ragequit

This chapter has satisfied my craving for salt.

Zaki is pretty good. As said before their safety was one of the reasons of all of the B-ranks squads that joined in the Afto invasion is why no one bailed out. Zaki's problem is his safety and team control what kills the teams in rank wars.

>parallel thinking side effect
Did I miss this is the manga or is this the first mention of it?

Nope, it was brought up

Since Kakzak joined at the same time as Arashiyama, was it implied that he's pretty much just as capable of a combatant as him? Cause that's the feeling I got, it just feels like he doesn't have the tenacity to climb in ranks in the wars.

Also, are there strict limits on how many people can be A-rank? Will T2 gettting to A rank push another team out?

>Also, are there strict limits on how many people can be A-rank?

With the influx of new recruits coming in, maybe Border will have to open up a few extra B-rank and A-rank spots.

>all that salt

I just wanna fuck her already

I like that they commented on whether T-2's tactics would change the meta. Most series that actually take place in video games don't talk about that.

Holy fuck she is too cute

Who would voice a good Katori?

Yuma 2cute

At this point, now that we've seen that tantrum in her meeting room, I can't imagine anyone except Yukari Tamura.

This Engwish, sorry translator-kun/typsetter-chan it pained me to read that sentence.

Thanks

Hush now. Killing Umaru watermarks have left me in a near catatonic state. I'll switch it out later when I've got the time.

YES

There's no limit, but Border has to maintain a strict standard and doing that means pushing down the majority of agents outs besides the ones that do meet it. The only exception seems to be Yuiga who everyone knows is a joke.

I bet Katori wanted to be in that pic too, but since she had to set the camera timer she had to run back quickly. Unfortunately she tripped just when the photo was taken and was lying on the floor in that pic.

Damn, Wakamura kinda seemed like he has enough of his team shit. Even when the other guy really took the reins and tries to make the team work again.

>maintain a strict standard
Which seem to mostly be:
>Don't consort with traitors
>Don't assault your superiors

Good chapter.

Good shit user, you're the real MVP of the rank wars

For me he looks more like
>"Oh god, is it working? Is she listening to us?"

He didn't seem particularly bitter after the match, so he was probably satisfied with their suggestion of putting more effort into their strategies.

I wouldn't be surprised if he came up to Osamu one day and begged him to teach him his spider tricks.

>You're like the little brother I've always wanted...
>Yuzuru, you're like the little brother I've always wanted!
>The words were the same so why do I feel so...

Osamu almost had a perfectly flat line on his mouth, but he just managed the tiniest smile. Good for him.

Isn't Chika younger?

They're both 14, actually. Chikako turned 14 somewhere in he early 100s.

>Conflict between Tamakoma second and Hyuse

I don't think Osamu is happy to have Hyuse in his team, he was thinking about it a few chapters ago but he seemed uneasy.

If you think about it, Osamu is a nice guy, but he's not that nice and he's no fool either, Hyuse tried to take Chika and he might try again because that would save his master.

Mira and Osamu is my ship

It dosen't matter if he is happy. Osamu knows that a partnership with Hyuse may be the only way to accomplish his goals.

Osamu is ready to play dangerously to make progress.

Ah, I forgot that Osamu does get a little bit bette when Chika's on the line.

He knows it but he won't pretend there's no risk either.

Which is why I assume there will be conflict between T-2 and Hyuse.

The conflict will mainly be between Chika being untrusting and Hyuse thinking he is a more capable leader than Osamu

Osamu calling him 'Kuga' here kinda weirds me out. Like... you're on a first name basis with him in person, why use the family name when you're talking to someone else?

>1GB update
>downloading at 120kb for some bizarre reason

O-ok I didn't even want to play the game, thanks.

He always calls him Kuga though.

He's never called him Yuma. It's sort of strange, but just goes to prove even the closest person to Osamu isn't even his friend.

Alright, I just binged the archive and the two of you are right. I guess because in the discussions on Sup Forums everyone calls him Yuma I assumed so did the people in-story? My bad.

Other people do depending on the character, just specifically not Osamu, and it is indeed weird.

Can't wait for VIZ translations. These make Hana seem like she doesn't care

Osamu doesn't call anyone by first name, well he does with Chika but I assume that's because of her brother, being both of them Amatori.

Chika and the rest of Takamoma call him Yuma, in fact a lot of people call him Yuma.

Osamu doesn't.

Osami is nobody's friend

His only friend is suffering

And darkness is his lover

Villains don't have friends

Shh Osamu is deceiving suffering so he can stab it in the back in the end game

>A few years in the future

>Osamu looks over a burning city. It being another addition in his genocide campaign against Aftokrator.

>"Because I believe it is the right thing to do."

No fair, Chika deserves her own super saiyan glow of improvement too