I don't understand how Neon Genesis Evangelion helps the White Race

It seems kinda bluepilled but I'm willing to keep an open mind about the political implications.

Plus I like when it sticks it to the r9k crowd with the 'just be yourself breh' ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1op4t5YrC1QoCRy7pW3z0n5clS9Vi694vZbS7wByisU4/edit#heading=h.2aamwo47eeki
deltaheadtranslation.com/MGS2/
docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
unvis.it/forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Human Instrumentality is what a true ancap society looks like

>watches anime

did shinji ever stop being a beta fag

I wish for more manly anime that got my skinny sickly ass to the fucking gym

Did you watch End of Evangelion? The final boss is the UN whose ultimate goal is Human Instrumentality. Instrumentality is the breaking down of everyone's AT Fields, meaning destroying what makes everyone unique and melding them together into a single mass. Globalism.

If you want a truly inspirational anime, watch Ashita no Joe.

And then you watch EoE where r9k kills everyone because he's not good with women.

no, matrioshka brain

If you want redpills just watch Legends of the galactic heroes. It will make you a romantic monarchist.

LOGH is great too, is a space opera that is autocracy vs democracy.

Easily the best anime ever made. Nothing really compares. It was one of the most important things I've watched desu, in terms of impact it had on me.

>If you want a truly inspirational anime, watch GI Joe.
FTFY

Wrong, Evangelion is the best anime, and it's symbolism is unparalled to this day in any form of media

Evangelion is an excellent story with many solid points. Rei is definitely the best of the lot.

Also supporting this: another excellent story to which sequels, spinoffs etc... are pointless.

>it's symbolism is unparalled to this day in any form of media
Um no sweetie.

docs.google.com/document/d/1op4t5YrC1QoCRy7pW3z0n5clS9Vi694vZbS7wByisU4/edit#heading=h.2aamwo47eeki

Take the big enchilada pill and you'll know.

Damn, nice feet. Post more.

Best

Damn son, that's high tier autism. You wrote a fucking college-level paper on symbolism of animus.

>liking an overrated piece of shit
Watch Crest of the Stars

um no sweetie

the real unironic answer

deltaheadtranslation.com/MGS2/

the tripy thing is the more i read in the bible and other "official" works the better i understood evangelion along with the semi obvious politico VS Human Vs Value theme they had going.that show has alot going on underneath it all.I have only really seen that as far as anime is considered plus a small amount of other stuff mainly hideki anno's work.but that fucking show has it going on i aint sure how else too put it.that and FLCL kick ass

SEELE = JEW

Anno is a weirdo with some obsession with the oedipus complex and other kind of mommy issues, even if he denies that.

Outlaw Star is the only good anime and it barely counts.

horee sheeet

>Rei is definitely the best of the lot.

Oh my god it's like I just stepped back into 2005 time for a fucking waifu war

It's actually Misato.

>did shinji ever stop being a beta fag
Not really, but at least he picks reality over delusion. That alone puts him tiers above liberal cuck.

yeah he is a bit out there but he illustrates some good points really.

I'll watch it, it looks interesting.

Are the rock people in Jojolion meant to represent the jews?

While I can respect any man who prefers Misato the best girl, and my waifu, is Asuka.

Misato is great but Rei is quite literally a goddess, and I like how Rei's arc affects so many people.

Illustrating points? I doubt, I bet he just wanted to make a generic shows about mechs n' shiet and then his team had low budget, he decided one day to say "fuck it" and made a clusterfuck of an ending.

According to Anno you're a weird and disgusting otaku.

>big enchalada pill

you mother fucking monkey piss shit fart whore sperm thieves are just making this butt ream cum nigger blood fart pelosi list of pills up anymore for the love of queef dink halal pork cunt commie killin god

>Didn't know why people kept bringing up Misato in Waifu threads.
>Now that I've grown up I can understand the appeal.
Rei is still the best though.

Asuka is garbage compared to both Misato and Rei.

According to Anno, he is himself the worst and most disgusting otaku.

Best i can say is pay closer attention too it.There is more going on there than just a "clusterfuck" i will need to re watch the show because it has been years.for me too say anything that wont come out as rambling anyway

Humans have a spiritual wall and a material wall. We're not supposed to destroy those walls.
There's no history without borders.

AT Fields are like these walls but less complicated.

So you guys haven't taken the anime is degenerate pill yet?

Seele are dualists/Gnostics/Kabbalists/Buddhists, who want to live in a fake world without pain and human individuality, and thus the love between persons. Shinji "takes up his cross" and rejects this for a world where pain exists but so does love. Dualists hate the body and thinks its evil, in Eva the body melts into LCL. Christians think the soul will be united to a resurrected body at the final judgement (Thomists are particularly insistent on the importance of the physical body). Hence the beach scene.

Turns out Eva was a Christian anime after all.

Not even surprised.
docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx

Exactly, see what kind of projecting and disturbed individual is? Makes me wonder if the show was all planned or just his way to vent his frustrations.
He is the one who said that he put christian symbolism because he thought it was cool, and they had no other meaning.

Considering his sanity values are negative it's unlikely that he can be correct.
Asuka is the weird otaku's first choice by a long shot.

Asuka: I want a real girl even if she's shit and would jump on a dick if there was another bachelor in the series.
Rei: I don't care if she's real as long as she has a good personality and can be knocked up.
Misato: Check out my adult tastes. Virgins are overrated anyway. I want a woman with skills.
That techie chick: Asuka is too scary. Rei is an untouchable goddess. Misato who? I'll just take this chick so no one else will fight me for her...

Look into your heart. You know it to be true.

Didn't he actually whine about Rei being popular? Stuff like "Asuka best gurl" and "Rei? who's Rei???"

Asuka is best girl

>Asuka: I want a real girl even if she's shit and would jump on a dick if there was another bachelor in the series.

As an asukafag I can tell you my attraction to her is nothing of the sort. What makes her the best girl is that she is broken and in desperate need of someone to hold her, protect her, and keep her safe. I want to be the man to keep her safe from the world. It is almost a daughter/father relationship, but I suppose more like an older man and young girl with daddy issues.

Regardless of anything else, there's one thing you have to give Gendo credit for...

He repealed Obamacare.

i suppose we agree to disagree here but whatever,some of his writers were "cowboys" so to speak and there is evidence of that.but whatever is clever.what anime do you like?you seem too actually care about the subject matter.Like i said i have avoided it largely because of the fanbase and most of the shows like absolutely fucking retarded.but i suppose i am looking in the wrong places.And even the ones i like i have not seen the whole thing most of the time for various reasons.

>I'm gonna threat you like trash in the entire anime because I'm a frustrated little bitch

More or less, maybe.

The reason Rei is the original, best choice is purely because Rei is representative of realism in the story. She's the positive force of it all, while Asuka represents the regressive negative.

This is why Rei continues to struggle and improve on herself, and then ends up passing her success onto Shinji for instance. Asuka on the other hand, lives a life of escapism and at the end of the series, goes into a coma like he doll she is.

Rei shows that accepting reality and dealing with it even if it hurts, leads to Godhood.
Asuka shows that denying reality and escaping from it with fantasy leads to ruin.

That's why Rei is the original best.

Anno changed a lot after NGE. With the original, he was forced to create a serious work. They wouldn't let him make anything sub-par, and they even refused him to end the final two episodes with him apologizing on live TV.

Asuka was, and still is is favourite, and according to himself and everyone who knows him, he is a grade A moe otaku.

He simply could not handle that Rei was superior to his waifu. Sadly he is now rewriting Evangelion to better suit his favourite characters.

In other words, you want to fuck 14 year olds and you are in denial about it.

According to Idunno, Anno finished Rei's development early than expected, so He had no idea how to continue with her.
He trolled himself.
However, then He made it so there were clones.
Wacky shit, man.
He wasn't even high

Gendo was the boss. In every meaning of the word.

I have no favorites, I just watch this and that, but mostly I like animes about wars and politics.

>In other words, you want to fuck 14 year olds and you are in denial about it.

Only if she is 2D

hmm,fair enough.

Objectively the right answer

So let me get this right, Anno was depressed, then got out of it, and then got depressed again? Then he made some sort of remake of the show?

Clones of Shinji's mother, remember that. Mother issues and all.

Where can I find it? Is it on a streaming site?

>what is google

Anno was depressed during the making of Evang. It was meant to be a children's show, and he injected all his philosophical knowledge and worldview into the work instead. He was so depressed at one point that his house was burning down, and he only decided to get up in the midst of the flames because he remembered he had a pet cat to take care of. He got the cat and walked outside.

Wtf i see how eva helps the white race now

Wow what a sad little chump.

That's not true, of course. Anno merely says that because he's angry about Rei's greatness as a character. The proof is in the pudding and other reviews, he was working hard with Rei after episode six according to himself, and as we saw the story continued much further after that.

Anno is in this case, quite clearly trying to twist the image of NGE's process against Rei.

According to him, even lately he gets "depressed". But yeah, he was depressed.

It's not depression that makes him act like he does though, it's because he's an obsessive moe otaku that can't stand Rei being better.

A more perfect and succinct description of Shinji Ikari I have never seen. Sometimes I think Kamina of TTGL was created solely to counterbalance the existence of Shinji.

I get it now, he is a tsundere! Now I see how Asuka is connected!

Not in a physical manner but he is one of only two people to reject instrumentality. Which I imagine is like having your brain raped for 10,000 years with Freud clipping pieces of your brain off with a fingernail clipper to inspect and ask, "why?"

He's just a total faggot at this point. He makes George Lucas look great.

we color wars nao

On that I 100% agree. What a fucking tool.

There's only one human to reject instrumentality. It's important to separate between:

- Rejecting instrumentality (the mind/soul merge)
and
- Reshaping one's own physical body through recognizing one self

Shinji is the only one to do the former, because only he held the power to actually do so. When Shinji rejects instrumentality, the unification ends, but people's bodies are still left without corporeal form.

It is up to each and every individual to "pull themselves together" as it were.

It's shown in EoE that multiple people are capable of the latter, as we see a montage of people "emerging" from the sea.

Ok that doesn't look terrible

Evangelion hits on a lot of political topics for me
>Civilization is hitting its breaking point as people hold science over the soul (this is a constant theme even from like episode 2)
>Free will and the existence of the individual are compatible with a harsh, deterministic universe. The christian symbolism helps although I know it doesn't really mean anything
>Humans aren't all the same and turning the world into a single culture is bad
>Reality sucks but it's still preferable to the fake realities being pushed today
>Shinji demonstrates how it's hard to be masculine in today's culture (granted it shows more characters telling him to be a man rather than to chop his dick off and end toxic masculinity but whatever)

What Eva represents to me is this:
The world sucks and some people are conspiring to fix the human condition. What one must do is reject the harshness of the world (nihilist atheist secular society) but also the fake pleasure that is presented as the alternative (global consumerism and radical individualism).

Berserk is a really great read if you care about the spiritual climate of today, not much relation to whiteness or jews though.
also these

>japs
>white

This. Imperial monarchism is the way forward.

It asks the hard hitting questions

Human instrumentality is Anarcho-transhumanist. The idea of using science to obtain a level of perfection and immortality of sorts.

This! If anything it's a red pilled anime. I know that's an oxymoron... Kek

Wait did I miss people coming out of the sea? I only remember Asuka and Shinji on the beach so I figured they were the only two to reject instrumentality immediately. I figuered more may come but not right away.

Anyways, I don't follow on the two different ways of rejecting instrumentality. I can't quite remember if it was during instrumentality or when she was in a coma but didn't Asuka undergo a similar mind inspection like Shinji and then reject instrumentality. You claim what they did was different?

This kike explains it better than anyone in this thread
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

Archived that for you
unvis.it/forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime

It was. Asuka is a weak doll with no power. Shinji has godlike power at this stage, but is terminally depressed and is currently taking humanity with him.

But Rei is attempting to drag him out of it, and when he chooses to leave instrumentality, it all ends for everyone.

Asuka has no such mind inspection like Shinji. She's just a lost soul that like everyone else, can come back, and she did.

Admit you're an angel sent by God

Evangelion addresses tyranny of the majority pretty well. Instrumentality is the end result of collectivism and care ethics. It is the infinite being, infinite knowledge and infinite love that many of us would easily succumb to. Rejecting this outcome, while ultimately correct, is also a very difficult decision for any one person to make.

Shinji is able to make this decision because he doesn't trust his father and he has a strong spiritual connection with his mother. He is lost in a chaotic world being attacked by things beyond comprehension. Eventually Shinji learns to navigate this chaos by way of his relationships with other characters. As his faith in others grows, so does his belief in himself.

Shinji basically learns what we all do: Not everyone will love you, not everyone needs your love. Love has to be applied specifically to individuals to matter and so a world with only 1 being would be a world without love. Shinji desires to be loved and so he rejects instrumentality. The scene of "congratulations" is telling of this theme being the major arc of the story. Shinji became God, saved the world, gave up being God and as a reward he is thanked kindly by about 30 people.

As a character Shinji is flawed and sometimes pathetic. But it is his desire for the approval of others that saves humanity. He could not bear a world with no 'other' that he could put his faith in and rely upon. This is similar to cosmic horror in a way. Shinji doesn't want to know everything and is forced to cope with supernatural forces through faith on many occasions. This faith leads him to victory in the end.

Faith and love end up being every bit as powerful as God, in the end. The exception being that humans can comprehend these things and their use comes naturally. Instrumentality was the worse option because we would lose those things.

They reiterate several times that if someone wants to go back to their original form they could. We only see Shinji and Asuka but there could be other people in other areas or maybe they are the only people to come out so far but anyone that want to can.

There actually is one scene where we see naked people pop into existence in some kind of liquid. It's in the background when Shinji is leaving.

Hmm, okay. I will have to rewatch the ending more carefully to confirm. Haven't watched the remakes or whatever they are called, kinda waiting till he is done with them.

The best anime of all time is FLCL...
Literally EVERYONE knows this.
It's perfect. There's only 6 episodes ffs... because that's all they needed to create the perfect coming of age story.

The remakes are a travesty, and I mean that as in it fits the definition.

What they did with a great story like Evangelion, was just not cool.

Yeah I figured others could reject it as well and that Asuka and Shinji were just the first. Just kinda confused how Shinji vs Asukas rejection of Instrumentality is different.

The themes on faith and love really stand out to me.

Eva perfectly hits on the problem of Athens and Jerusalem. Athens being the empirical study of nature and Jerusalem being the belief in a higher power and free will. Man has become contemptuous of religion and tries to fill all those gaps with more science. When we do that, however, the view of humans just becomes a bunch of insignificant apes, carrying out there lives without free will, believing in fairy tales to keep them going and not allow them to see the indifference of the universe.

Civilization can't stand on only science, and Eva touches on this constantly. Seriously, watch the show again and take note every time a character says "This truly is the era of science" or "science reigns supreme"

A world without the pillars of both Athens and Jerusalem would be one without meaning. No caring about what happens the next day because nothing matters other than feeling good. No need for culture, only yourself. And that's what instrumentality means to me (basically global consumerist communism)

Why are eva threads on Sup Forums so much better than that other board

The main character is a beta. Watch a better mech show with alphas.

One of the general rules of Sup Forums is that off topic threads are always better then the same post on the home board. If you want good anime come to Sup Forums if you want good politics go to Sup Forums. I know its strange but its reality.

NGE was shit, ED variations were the highlight.

That ED at the end of episode 16 (I think) was my favorite. Just an instrumental with those voices asking "Do you love me?" "Do you want to become one with me?"
I always thought that was cool

That's why Shinji had to be distrustful of his father, the exemplar of "Man of Science" in order to do what he did. He starts out believing in nothing but achieves everything by faith alone. That's why it is so important that the Eva's be biological and contain a human soul. The Sync Ratio is a measurement of belief in yourself and others. They have to be equal, or in sync, for you to achieve what you desire.

The opposite happens to Gendo. He attempts to fuse with Adam but ultimately fails. This is neat because Adam is the First Man in the bible while Gendo is like the Last Man of Nietzsche. He has no faith in himself or others, he is miserable to the core and only seeks to go backwards in time rather than forwards. He is trying to resurrect a 'specific' moment through use of 'infinite' power and knowledge. You can't have it both ways. You can't use contradiction as a means. Rei takes Adam from Gendo because she realizes that his vision has zero chance of success and gives Adam to Shinji who at least has some chance of succeeding. Gendo refuses to confront his delusions and instead dies ignorant. He could not recognize that the Yui he worships in his mind and the Rei that stopped him are one and the same.

Evangelion is degenerate.