Why do they fluoridate all the water and why do people just accept it and believe it's for our teeth?

Why do they fluoridate all the water and why do people just accept it and believe it's for our teeth?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/childrens-iq-could-be-lowered-drinking-tap-water-while-pregnant-667660
unvis.it/newsweek.com/childrens-iq-could-be-lowered-drinking-tap-water-while-pregnant-667660
youtube.com/watch?v=f5xeLK3Ijno
youtube.com/watch?v=Lj8y-oiXNZU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
cnn.com/2017/09/19/health/fluoride-iq-neurotoxin-study/index.html
ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drink you're own pee

Because it is for tooth health infowarrior

Good goy. Also, kys.

it protects your teeth but is it worth the trade off?

>Grandpa is not taking his pills
>Better go force him to take his pills by putting them in his drinking water since he doesn't know any better

newsweek.com/childrens-iq-could-be-lowered-drinking-tap-water-while-pregnant-667660

Oops, we were right all along. Sound familiar?

>not knowing that they put it in to promote a surge of psionically gifted people

Mandated medication violates your right to personal choice. Never allow your community to fluoridate your water. I live in the largest metro area in the country that doesn't fluoridate. We vote no every time. And that's why we are smart.

Just like how multiculturalism is for the sake of Europe and is there to enrich Europe and the western world.

Into archive unvis.it/newsweek.com/childrens-iq-could-be-lowered-drinking-tap-water-while-pregnant-667660

Thank you.

How can we stop them from fluoridating our water? I filter my drinking water but that's all I can do.

>why do people just accept it
Their brains are fogged up by decades of Chemtrail exposure

There should be a class action lawsuit that claims it violates personal choice of Healthcare. Mass fluoridation is a scam with no definitive data it works and costs money to tax payers for a very few that don't brush their teeth. Fucking sue. Fuck them all.

fluoride ain't fluorine you dumb fuck. the amount you find in drinking water is totally safe. btw cnn ain't a good source for scientific evidences.

[My city] in 2011 reduced its dose of fluoride in the water supply from 1.0 mg/L (milligrams per liter) to 0.7 mg/L. The change was based on updated recommendations from HHS; it is well within the range determined by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to be safe.

So there you have it, "safe levels" of fluoride may not be safe afterall.

Because no work required

>shill flag

You check out.

Portland?
I've got some bad news for you...

our id's for the NWO will all have winning grins

talk to boomers about fluoride. they were brainwashed on the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xeLK3Ijno

Why is it added to the water in the first place? There's already been studies that debunk it's teeth benefits. Also it kicks out Iodine from the thyroid, and most people are already iodine deficient, how is this not a bad thing?

Kansas actually

because the aluminum industry needed to put their waste in something

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj8y-oiXNZU

You can't. It's a done deal. Drink bottled water, or have it delivered. Just make sure of your source. I haven't drunk tap water in decades. And I seem to be the smartest person in my neighborhood. Hmmm

Because the plebs are low IQ degenerates

Harvard and now a Canadian university have shown clear correlation between IQ drop and flouride consumption

>flouride as a tooth "applicant" is only topical, makes no sense to dump it in water
>also said to fuck up the teeth themselves
>cause immunal dysfunction

Been researching for quality water filters, maybe I'll stop by that humble water salesman's site later

>Drink bottled water,
>the smartest person in my neighborhood

They do this because they realized it helped "control" people. There are studies showing that it has led to a lower IQ if pregnant mothers drink it. It has also lead to complacency during WW2 when used against POWs. However, if it were truly meant to just be used for "tooth decay" why would they then need to add it to toothpaste as well? I get that not everyone brushes their teeth (which is absolutely disgusting...but that's their own choice), but being "forced" to drink fluoridated water is another issue. Some people tend to think that it calcifies the pineal gland (not allowing us to further expand our "consciousnesses"), but I think the jury is still debating on that one.

What exactly do you think fluoride is doing to your brain? Like what are the negative effects? A college professor once ranted to me about this exact subject, saying "They're putting PROZAC in the drinking water." Well fluoride and fluoxetine are not the same fucking thing, retards. Fluoride isn't going to do jack god damn shit to you, except slightly help your teeth and slightly hurt your liver.

If you saw me and then saw my age on my driver's license, you'd drink bottled water too.

And no, I don't drink bottled water that's been left in the sun sitting on a pallet leaching plastic into the water.

It lowers testosterone and fertility and shrinks testicles

Effect of duration of fluoride exposure on the reproductive system in male rabbits
>We observed that in the group exposed to NaF for 30 days (Group II), there was a significant decrease in all the parameters except the testicular weight and in the group on exposure of 60 days (Group III), there was a significant decrease in all the parameters when compared with the control group (Group I).

[Influence of water fluoride exposure on sex hormone binding globulin and testosterone in adult male]

I brought it up to my dad the other day and he said I sounded like a religious zealot and tried to change the subject. Same thing happened with circumcision

IDK why you're drinking it especially with the abundance of bottled water. I've always had well water and I have excellent teeth.

most of them are ~90% tap water, the best mass produced one is fiji water and that still isnt pure

>liver damage is fine

See how it fucks up one's mind?

I know that..like I said, you gotta check your sources.

You're saying you look young for your age? There's only one chemical that causes that: estrogen. Really jogs your nog, doesn't it, smart man?

I literally qualified that exact word with the adjective "slight." You don't get to ignore words to further your argument, dipshit. Go drink more estrogen-infused bottled water, young man.

It's as simple as giving the government an inch (ok put fluoride in my water for my teeth) and them eventually taking a mile (use your imagination). You're an imbecile if you're ok with your government arbitrarily meditating you without your consent.

to make the population docile there is no other reason they would bother.
BRB putting multivitamins in the water supply to help people :)

fucking retards believing it's for your teeth

What the fuck do I drink then???
Even bottle water gets xenoestrogens

*medicating.

I literally cannot find a name for this doctor anywhere.
The archive film is owned by Huntley Film Archives and I can't find any owner names without submitting personal information.
I smell a Jew.

Tell that to my hairy chest. And going my my personality and life, I'd say I have the opposite problem if anything. Smart lady.

I plan on outliving all of you. Wish me luck!

Jew mad?

It's in toothpaste, and all the vegetables and food get contaminated with it. It's pretty nasty how this stuff is almost unavoidable, I wonder if it has a connection to the rise of trannies and balding numales

Distilled water zero fluoride

Mass medicating entire populations is immoral. Bu-but my fuckin teethy weefies! Brush your teeth, goyim.

*by

*laughing at qualifying-word-so-fluoride-isn't-so-bad-guy*

>live on well and/or collect rain water
>reverse osmosis
>boil the reverse osmosis water
>run that through a pro pure filter
>boil it again
>add super male vitality
>put in it one of those pitchers that has a built in filter
>????
>profit!

Don't listen to the shills, cessation of personal fluoridation will increase your IQ and you will notice more out in the world.

Do you know how much money it'd cost to dispose of Fluoride? It's cheaper to just give it to the people.

Also, the chemical messes with your thyroid gland and makes you more docile.

Great argument. I'm literally just asking for ONE good source. I mean no one in this thread has even said what the fuck fluoride supposedly does to you....? Makes you docile? Makes you dumb? Can we at least agree on a concrete theory here? I'm more redpilled than anyone here, because I demand strong facts. You little retards are in here scrounging for redpills, and accepting placebos for no reason other than to waste time.

cnn.com/2017/09/19/health/fluoride-iq-neurotoxin-study/index.html

>filtering out your super male vitality

>not adding chocolate bone broth

>he thinks super male vitality can be filtered

Fucking do your own goddamn research.

Mexico has fluoride in its water.

You give me one concrete theory on why they put it in?

Start with that. I posted it earlier.

You're not going to be truly red-pilled if you wait for all the facts straight away. One has to be patient for some answers. If you're intelligent, the correct answers will seem to jump out at you, and you'll no longer beg and pester for proof from strangers online.

Oh and 90% of shit you ingest is going to be slightly bad for your liver. Cough drops, pain killers, soda, vinegar... Have you come up with a source yet, or are you just going to keep acting like a child?

It's to keep the goys docile.

this

it boggles the mind people defend big government. there are so many warnings all throughout history about what happens the bigger govt gets....yet it always goes ignored.

the bigger a govt gets, the less accountable they are. that means all sorts of horrors.

small, local government is the best.

Nice troll. (I've posted one link twice now.) And in this day in 2017, you're telling me that you're unable to find better in less than ten seconds with Jewgle?

>cnn
>newsweek

Fucking amateurs. I ask for a source, and you link me to 2 different clickbait, fake news, sensationalist, MAINSTREAM MEDIA sources? Promply kill yourselves, and then get the fuck off pol. The grown-ups are trying to have some real discussions

You have to be 18 to be on this site.

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/

> Not using milk with your bonebroth

Hilarious joke. Did you read that joke on fucking newsweek? Wide-eyed little child. Your little "fluoride in the water" theories are probably the strongest "redpills" you've ever had, aren;t they?

>why do people just accept it
They're drinking fluoride for one thing.

>ignores mainstream news
>pushes mainstream narrative

Hmmmm....

Avatarfagging is against the rules.

Most of you are orange-pilled at best. I like how you ((shills)) are fighting this so hard.

That's more like it. It might only a start though. That study confirms HIGH fluoride causes lower IQ. Is the fluoride in the water at high enough levels to cause those effects? Anyone read the full study or do I have to read it myself?

You're never going to make it.

>says the guy who linked cnn

Your blood is 85% blue pill by volume

ya wanno know what's funny? Threads start popping up more frequently now that are based on my search criteria. Kinda like how Google ads work.
Thanks CIAniggers.

>>>/reddit/

I skimmed it. Yes it addresses fluoride in drinking water. But the only measure is IQ which is not enough, they need more measures of intelligence if you ask me. And furthermore, the difference in average IQ was only 0.45. I mean IQ is already a very imprecise measure-- suppose fluoride consumption really does make people 0.1% dumber. Does it really matter, given how imprecise "intelligence" is? Does that small drop really push any cognitive function out of the bounds of the human brain? Is there some benefit that outweighs that small drop? Is there really a small drop at all, if you measure using something other than IQ?

Because it's for our teeth. If there are negative side effects for low doses then they were not intended. This is similar to the whole "Conquistadors gave the Mayans blankets with smallpox in order to genocide them" argument. People didn't know flouride calcified your brain (or whatever) until much later. They only thing they did know was that it prevented you from looking British. Probably a fair trade off, all things considered.
>t. water systems engineer

you want to grow up big and strong right goyi-- i means guys!
idk started with the boomers, ask one about it, itll blow your mind how conditioned they are. its even worse about circumcision, they honestly believe baby boys dont feel any pain.

I have a filter I bought for $60 that removes fluoride. It's wonderful.

fucking hilarious.

Alex jones is cointelpro controlled opposition stratfor agent.

my city doesn't add fluoride, but i still don't drink that water because of the birth control jew

Ah yes. The government cares so much about your dental health, they dose the water supply with fluoride just for tiny moment it touches your teeth before being ingested.

The only filter that can remove fluoride is reverse osmosis. So unless you're doing that, you're still getting it.

iodine deficiency lowers iq, guess what? Fluoride replaces iodine in the body

Distilling water removes it but distilled water tastes funny to most people

Thanks nordbot. Also not all of us go along with it blindly.

Iodine replaces iodine in the body, retard.

It's a fucking byproduct of metal (aluminum) and is used in rat poison that by itself speaks volumes.

Really makes me think

This