Why does everyone here says that Lindon B. Johnson is the worst president that the USA had?

Why does everyone here says that Lindon B. Johnson is the worst president that the USA had?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_assassination_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_May_Day_protests
youtube.com/watch?v=xrnEp8WLH0g
youtube.com/watch?v=8npcT1dPEdo
5tjt.com/our-first-jewish-president-lyndon-johnson-an-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one?

George Washington is the worst one

He was part of the plot to kill JFK so that the communists could fully infiltrate our government and slowly decade after decade subvert us.

He wasn't the worst but Vietnam really destroyed this country more then you will be able to understand. You had to be alive to understand the impact it had on this country and how it lead to Americans feeling he can actually lose wars that were unjust.

People also do not like him due to the entitlement programs he started like social security and such like that. Sup Forums will say they hate him because he signed the civil rights bill.

Domestically he was fine but foreign policy destroyed this country and split it into 2 diffrent sides since the civil war on a war that was based on a lie, 700,000 young boys died for literally no reason because of the gulf of tonkin incident.

He let the niggers in.

any proof of that?

>Domestically he was fine

So, do you think the entitlement programs are ok?

But weren't they in the USA already?

He enshrined the Welfare State as we know it. Destroyed the black community. I hate ebb Woodrow Wilson more, though.

Johnson opened Pandora's Box with full enfranchisement of non-whites and interventionist wars under the guise of "humanitarianism". He's definitely up there in terrible presidents.

Yeah we had niggers here already. But LBJ turned the whole immigration system on its head in order to destroy the country. Also implemented massive communism programs to put everybody in economic slavery.

Don't play games with me faggot.

Hart Cellar

Social security was fdr. And Vietnam was "only" 58k dead. Gooks don't count.

/thread

why do you hate Wilson more?

ok

i just want more info to see if that's true.

So, because of his immigration policies?

The entitlement programs need work definitely.
I would much rather the entitlement programs reward those who have worked and contributed to the nation in some way (such like social security for people 65+) who have worked hard and deserve to be taken care of if they contributed to making a nation great or showed they were willing to work hard to live there life appropriately.

Instead we do have those that abuse the system and as such they should only be supported if they have a legit reason and are actually trying to find ways they can work in the system. Social anxiety is a bullshit reason to not be able to work as well as being transgendered since the acceptance of them means you will eventually have no legit excuse to avoid working, especially once weed becomes more widely available that people use to self medicate for their problems and SSI should not be given as easily without a bunch of paperwork.

>KILLED JFK
>CATASTROPHIC DEMOGRAPHIC DECLINE
>TRIGGERING ACTUAL 30 YEAR RACE WAR
>WAR ON DRUGS
>DEBT FINANCING OF THE GOVT BUDGET
>"DIE FOR ISRAEL, GOY!" WARS START HERE

Gee I wonder why.

FUN FACT: Lyndon Johnson pushed the legislation that created the 501(c)(3) churches to limit the churches influence in politics. He was a Godless demon. And his associate, Mac Wallace, was on the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository on 22 Nov 1963.

He was the literal embodiment of "Muh dick."

Wilson (re)instated the jewish bank.

He signed the 1965 immigration act which fucked the country in the ass.

ok

haha wow

Can't believe he was an atheist

what jewish bank?

Is the immigration act enought to say that he was the worst president?

>War on drugs
THAT WAS NIXON!
Nixon declared the war, but Ronald Reagan fought it and tripled the prison population because of it during his terms.

He's bottom tier, right there with Buchanan, Carter, Wilson, and Obow-wow, all Dems incidentally enough.

>why?

Because he is

What did Buchanan and Carter do to be bottom tier?

Hoover is the worst president this country had, by far.

The Great Society

Johnson, like other presidents, would often reveal his true motivations in asides that the press never picked up. During one trip, Johnson was discussing his proposed civil rights bill with two governors. Explaining why it was so important to him, he said it was simple: “I’ll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years.”

-Inside the White House: The Hidden Lives of the Modern Presidents and the Secrets of the World’s Most Powerful Institution, Ronald Kessler, 1995

why? Most people here say that LBJ was worse than him.

my temporal shielding is working guys, this random dude didn't exist in the previous timeline, he just randomly appeared

>Gooks don't count

yeah they do. It was also their death that divided this nation.

LBJ started or greatly expanded the welfare shit with his Great Society and opened up immigration.

Richard Nixon characterized him "as great a politician as he was a savage animal"

If Richard Nixon considers your politics "inordinately ruthless" then you might be the anglo-saxon reincarnation of Joseph Stalin.

Obama has that title, but LBJ isn't far behind.

1965 Immigration. Tonkin Gulf Crisis. Brainwashed niggers. Expansion of social spending. Is there any good the man did?

what are you talking about?

Wow, that is pretty bad.

How would Obama be worse than LBJ?

If he was so bad, why did no-one stop him from doing what he did?

Jimmy Carter is actually top 5. Don't believe the bullshit that gets fed to you. He was the last true good politician we had in that whitehouse with his creed of human rights and working to secure peace deals in the middle east and actually effectivly using the CIA in the cold war against Russia.

All anyone had to say. May he rot in hell.

that's mitt romney, though

Then why people always list Carter as a bad president?

Romney was never president.

Are you talking about me or LBJ?

the guy in the picture is mitt romney you fucking dingus

>Then why people always list Carter as a bad president?
Carter's goals directly contradicted the Heebs.

Oh yeah, and i'm Mike Pence.

Really? Care to explain what his goals were and why they contradicted the "heebs" ?

Hoover and his policies caused the Great Depression. LBJ is closer in our memories so people say he was worse. But throughout history, Hoover caused and prolonged the lowest economic point of our entire legacy

>Carter just wanted peace
>implying the Jews want peace

So , would you say that he was the 2nd worse president?

Bud, Lyndon Johnson introduced the first federal drug prohibition law to the floor of the congress personally. He equated the 'mental slavery' of drug addiction with the actual slavery of antebellum America, demanding that the government use the full force of its power to achieve its 'abolition' from society.

He invented the imperative of criminal penalties.

That's a pretty bullshit question to ask. What do you want, an open rebellion? We are but frogs in a pot of boiling water, its taking time for us to figure out we are being cooked. He was still our lawful president, technically receiving the vote through Kennedy despite not being directly elected. You're an anarcho-capitalist anyway, what the fuck are you on about?

Are you sure he wasn't doing their bidding?

Who says that though

The Jews do want peace. World peace is only achievable under a one-world government, or a quasi version thereof.

But he was elected in 1964. I guess people voted for him thinking he was ok like Kennedy, right?

Most people ive seen here.

People overlook there literally was a violent insurgency verging on a low-level civil war in America starting under the Johnson administration raging at full force until Jimmy Carter was in office,and arguably continued for years before finally dwindling out in the late 80s/early 90s.

That era is going to be the 'bloody kansas'/ slave vs abolitionist territory wars period of our larger 20th-21st century civil war epoch, judging by the way things are going.

Whom, Hoover or Johnson? I think that Hoover was the worst, but I would agree that LBJ was 2nd worst and understand why people say he is the 1st worst, though I personally disagree.

just look at what he did

Wilson
FDR
LBJ

no surprise that the permanent government deifies these men.

He was elected into a position that only matters if the president dies. It has happened, and happened in his case, but its not very likely. People didn't elect Obama for Biden, neither Trump for Pence. They elected him in order to elect Kennedy, they just got stuck with LBJ. Not sure why you keep asking this obvious question.

Interesting, will have to look more into it. Sounds like its probably more related to integration than anything though.

that sounds horrible

>People overlook there literally was a violent insurgency verging on a low-level civil war in America starting under the Johnson administration raging at full force until Jimmy Carter was in office,and arguably continued for years before finally dwindling out in the late 80s/early 90s.

Could you explain more please, i don't know what you are refeering to. On the surface it doesnt seem that there was such tension.

LBJ.

Na it was related to a full blown break down in the rule of law after a fairly obvious military coup followed by martial law. In 1968 the country basically burned to the ground

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_assassination_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_May_Day_protests

They literally arrested tens of thousands of people and detained them in sports stadiums Pinoche stytle.

He was elected in 1964 without Kennedy. I know Kennedy was already campaigning before his death and i understand that the people didnt know what LBJ would do. But why not fix the damage after 1968? I guess that most people are just lemmings, thats why.

They even made a new movie: youtube.com/watch?v=xrnEp8WLH0g so that people don't question his bad deeds.

gave up after one term because gooks and hippies demoralized him. bitch

well, he was probably part of the gang that did JFK, and he basically turned the Vietnam war into the clusterfug we all know and love

A challenger appears.

>everyone

>Is the immigration act enought to say that he was the worst president?
Yes. It ruined America beyond repair. We're just Brazil 2.0 now, and it's going to get much, much worse.

Do you think he gave up just becuase of them?

ok

Why was Carter so bad?

How much worse? Brazil hasn't collapsed yet. They suck but its not like they are over or something.

>Domestically he was fine
Get a load of this faggot

>. But why not fix the damage after 1968?
Man people were literally fighting each other in the streets and bombing domestic military headquarters, that's how desperate they were to undo everything that had happened since JFK's assassination. Its hard to simply 'be victorious' when you're fighting against the systematic dismantling of your way of life. The entire modern history of the United States is an attempt by a fractious plurality of Americans to reverse the damage done to their standard of living.

>>"DIE FOR ISRAEL, GOY!" WARS START HERE

Haha no those started in 1914 even if we didn't see it at the time.

Well yeah i understand. So sad that the people lost. What should the people do now that their position is many times worse now?

People remember him because the economy wasn't the best when he was in office AND because of he hostage situation that was happening. He also told the people things they didn't want to hear...the truth. That was a warning to us all.
youtube.com/watch?v=8npcT1dPEdo

He was a bad president because of these reasons:
>He signed the 1965 immigration act
>Faked gulf of tonkin
>Helped assassinate kennedy
>Signed the civil rights act to as he put it:"make these uppity niggers vote democrat for 200 years"
>Half assed social policies
>Old guard of dems who hated kennedy

Jfk was a nigger lover

I watched the video, he was indeed right in his words in that video at least.

ok

what?

Literally the only thing I can say good about LBJ is he used to whip his dick out to intimidate Asian ambassadors and trade delegations. Apparently he was packing some serious meat.

LOL

I'm super liberal, there's a lot of things LBJ did that I really care about, but I consider a lot of them inevitabilities.

Vietnam was fucked up and a lot of it was fucked up, and the repercussions of that war trump his domestic achievements, especially considering it was all for his career.

Grade: D

Immigration act + welfare
He's White Genocide: The President

You are right sir.
FDR and Jimmy Carter are the only decent people we've had as president.

>Failure to stop the Mariel boatlift, letting Castro flush his toilet on Miami with 150,000 spic criminals
>Gave away the Panama Canal to the inept government there
>Had no strong foreign policy (Iran hostages)
>Let the US military get weak and did not help NATO allies
>Cut the balls off of nuclear power in the states

should I go on?

ok

That sounds bad but not as bad as to be a top 5 bad president.

Social Security is a terrible thing, because then people won't really work hard and only do the bare minimum, because at the end people will know they'll get SS.

SS shouldn't be the end goal and it isn't ok to steal money from the young to fund an oldfags way of life.

Pic related was the worst

why?

Medicare
Medicaid
Hart-Celler
Title VII
Vietnam

Here, try this on for size:

5tjt.com/our-first-jewish-president-lyndon-johnson-an-update/

LBJ was a fucking kike pile of shit.

>FDR
>A decent person
No, he was an adulterer and was prejudice against the Japanese when Pearl Harbor happened and sent them into camps. He was the greatest president at lying when it came to the new deal, took him 7 years to figure out what to actually do, also managed to hide that he had polio from the country and had weak legs. He certainly was a lier to the American people and I don't think lies make decent people.

He did many good things though but he was definitely not as great a person as Jimmy Carter.

He didn't know how to handle the upcoming civil war. He doesn't get any credit because his goal in that white house became to prevent the civil war from starting while he was in office which he managed to pull off. But his lack of leadership in the eyes of the upcoming war and his lack of action made him very weak.

>social anxiety is a BS reason
How so?

If someone has panic attacks and LITERALLY can't function at a job with other people, how is that BS?

Interviewers can tell I have issues within 1 minute of talking to me. I don't get 2nd interviews...

Worst Presidents ranking:

5. Bush Jr
4. Obama
3. Wilson
2. Hoover
1. Johnson

>Hoover
>Worse than Wilson

Absolutely no chance.

Best presidents include JFK and Jackson.

I hate the civil rights bill because it is unconstitutional. The commerce clause never was intended to be applied to local hotels and farmer's markets. Until the SCOTUS brings down Title II and VII, we shall live under LBJ's over-reach.

Wilson was an idealist. A stupid idealist sure, but at least he had something he stood for. Hoover was a greedy, soulless closet case.

>Could of save millions of niggers, spics, and white trash by 'teaching them to fish'
>Nope, just 'gave them a fish' to feed them for a month and told them to vote dem or else no fish
Usually then an animal becomes this dependent on handouts the DNR is force to shoot them because they become a danger to society...

The late 1960's were a crazy time. Nixon, Wallace, and Rockwell all represented different factions of the angry white man. Then you had Malcolm X for the black separatists, Robert Kennedy for the anti-commie democrats after his brother's death.

And what happened to all these men who were resisting the overtake of the country in one way or another?

John Kennedy assassinated in 1963. Malcolm X assassinated in 1965. George Rockwell assassinated in 1967. Robert Kennedy assassinated in 1968. They even took out their communist servant King Jr in 1968 for good measure. They attempted to assassinate Wallace in 1972 but just left him crippled when he got the message.

Finally they removed Nixon from office and left him in exile with the warning of Kennedy to keep him quiet. He was the last red-blooded God-fearing president who really cared for his country. Every president since has been an NWO satanic puppet.

And LBJ was helping to pull the strings on all of this. The nonwhite hordes, the welfare, the overhaul of laws to destroy the constitution, and the assassination of everybody who endangered the will of his masters.

People like to compare Bill Clinton to Frank Underwood. But LBJ went from Senate majority leader, to vice president, to president in a span of less than 3 years.

The 1964 election was the death of America when Americans consented to the election of this man in a record landslide.

ITT - people thinking any president beyond 1913 / WW had control of the executive branch and therefore could be constituted as a terrible president.

"A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom."
Woodrow Wilson after being fucked by the bankers and retiring from his life of politics.