Why are Americans on this board so smug...

Why are Americans on this board so smug? You do realize your country will one day face the same fate as Europe one way or the other right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_sxb27_mB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why aren't you trying to improve your lot, instead of being jealous of ours?
Why, yes, I am aware that it is considered rude, in some circles, to answer a question with a question.

Eat my pussy

How's life in Bongistan, mohammed?

They can't help themselves, most of them are heavily brainwashed.

TV tells them what to be and what to say and what to do
How to act and how to lie but never question why
And then they sit on a fence built by distance and enforced by lies
A full stomach all it takes to keep them pacified

One of the best descriptions I've seen

Probably because we can own 25 guns and you British powerbottom faggots can't even own a pocket knife

Case fucking closed.

my countrymen have 200 million guns between us and we will use them if another country or group of people threaten our sovereignty, self determination, and way of life. live free or die you degenerate monarchist

We have guns you idiot

Fpbp
This so fucking much
>hurr we fucked up so Burgers will too!
Vs
>lets make our country better

The digits confirm, guns are the difference maker.

Stop being negative.

nah

and we have been trying to warn europe for years

cucks gonna cuck

nice divide and conquer thread my dude

you can either have foreskinless nigger cucked or knife bin muslim cucked
yeah but lets fight each other instead

Funny part is that we are taking over your country, and your guns are stopping shit. Also Trump tricked you and will just renovate a fucking fence.

>You do realize your country will one day face the same fate as Europe one way or the other right?

What makes you so sure of that?

>You do realize your country will one day face the same fate as Europe one way or the other right?
We aren't going down without a fight, unlike you tea-sipping pansies.

fucking this

You forgot your roleplay flag.

Our monarchy wasn't the problem you mong it is democracy that is the problem.

At least we're not pirate flag faggots who are too insecure to show their country you fucking poo.

Good thing we're only a democratic republic then, and most of us here are aware of the games demoshits play in order to try to win votes.

As long as we own the land, they can't win.

This "oh woe is me" attitude eurocucks adopt is the reason you get "culturally enriched" on a near weekly basis.

Here in the US things are bad, but we're taking steps to make it better. (make it great again)

So stop crying and quit putting cucks in office.

they absolutely are dont let anyone convince you otherwise. there is no army (currently) that can kill 200 million people armed with guns. its a better defense than nukes as nukes can only be dropped on other countries offensively. the defensive aspect of nukes is mutually assured destruction which is purely psychological

ha, good joke.

So you want a 1 party system ?

>Bongs are so cucked they can't comprehend how much of a deterrence armed citizens are.

My favorite are the rabid krautposters that blame literally everything wrong with their country on the USA. They are so irredeemably cucked that all they can do is shift blame off of themselves and bemoan the evils of the USA.

>You forgot your roleplay flag.
>using memeflags

Isn't it the other way around? America's been plagued by shitskins for years.

>I'm too retarded to understand what a republic is
This is why your country is in a bad place.

Because I could shoot you in the face willy nilly.

No, they have guns granted by God and the Constitution to shoot sub-humans like you Ahmed

what democracy are you talking about exactly? you dont even elect your house of lords..... wake up! you are controlled by a monarch a fuckin 90 year old senile lady whos only claim to the throne being that apparently god said it would be so. she could snap and order the countries under the crown to go to war and you would literally have no choice but to die for her.

Heterogeneous nature of their population is irreversible. Keeps you distracted

I'll be dead by then.
So I am going to enjoy it while I can.

Checked.
But muah queeen and countryyyyyyy
Part and parcel now lads?

You're taking it the wrong way. If we give you shit, 9 times out of 10 it's because we hold you to higher standards.

It's kind of the reverse of how we don't pick on Best Korea, because truth is, it's not even the real best Korea.

I don't know if you can call Americans smug.

Maybe we just know that if shit hits the fan,we have options.

I mean we just did the vote thing.

I know what will happen to both U.S. and Europe and, while I find am happy of neither, I sleep with loaded guns. Sleep tight, Mohammad.

Your country consists of piracy

So you are saying you actually want to be 56% white? I mean since you have all the guns you could have certainly stopped this process? I mean you aren't a mouthbreathing air head are you? x))

We already are, just don't tell village idiots here. They will scream about muh Constitution, and ignore the fact that our government operates outside of it.

well idk what race you are and i dont really care what race you are as long as you believe everyone has the right to life, liberty, and estate. If you believe in those three ideas then you believe in america. rest assured if you threaten my life liberty or estate or the laws that uphold them you will die

(((You)))
Oy vey goy, you know your fight is futile? Now keep funding Israel while you do nothing to change that. And also goy, remember your multiculturalism! Slave away as foreigners take your jobs goy, helps create value for Israel!

America is way more fucked than Europe seeing as they're 50% and rapidly dropping.

Not sure what they've got to be smug about other than their right to bear arms. The US is a wreck and should be dismantled into various different states. It's too mixed.

Huh, we also just did the vote thing

We just approved another 70 thousand H1Bs for 2018. If that number seems small Google....has 70,000 employees.

Well most Americans aren't white.

You let us down dad. we looked up to you as the mongrel son and you fucked it up.

That being said we've dealt with this shit for a couple hundred years and you guys got to the same point in 10. Deal with your problem the same way you did the Irish and your son will respect you again.

American smugness is a feature not a bug.

70,000 more indians. Better than blacks at least.

Except we got a based leader that's gonna put a stop to it.

Not really. The smarter the immigrants the harder they are to remove

>this is what amerilards actually believe
>mfw

You country consists of shit.

If we are weak, yes. I do not believe we are.

If it's any consolation, I'm sorry it was Europe first and Germany did you dirty.

Well I'd rather live next to an Indian than a black or a paki that's for sure.

But this is the wrong perspective. We don't want any non-white neighbors. And the ones that cause the most trouble and make a complete and violent removal more likely are more welcome.

>y-you are shit

Apparently it is true, Americans never reach adulthood

>rest assured if you threaten my life liberty or estate or the laws that uphold them you will die
True that. Just hope you don't get outvoted and the new laws work against that.

Arrogant might be a better word. When I think of smugness, I think of stereotypical French snotty haughtiness. You have more of a Black Israelite type of take on the whole thing.

>one day
>none of this happens outside of America

real flag here

>But this is the wrong perspective. We don't want any non-white neighbors.

Tbh I doon't think having different races in the country is an issue, I think it's a numbers game. If they were smart races like indians or japanese, and if non-native population wasn't allowed to go under 95% I'd be fine.

What good has your country done since 1945?

but we have guns and centuries of pent up racial hatred. it will be way cooler than what's happening i europe right now.

I dont believe race is important i believe in truth and opportunity. Its the ideology and values and finally actions that makes a man not the color of his skin. If one believes in truth and opportunity then one should believe in the constitution whos laws provide our citizens with the ability to follow our dreams and reach truth or at least get a little bit closer to it. get back to me when truth and opportunity in america is threatened via the destruction of our freedoms and liberties.

>>What good has your country done since 1945?

What good has your country done since 1776?

Can't be smug. We cucked ourselves over 100 years ago when the South wasn't allowed to rise.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_sxb27_mB4

It only wouldnt be a problem it it is literally 1-5% and those are high IQ people and mixing is illegal

we are very very far away from that

>I dont believe race is important

stopped reading there

But what happens when races with lower IQ vote against your freedoms and liberties, and they become the majority?

This is my worry too. I didn't give a shit until I saw that race/gender breakdown of the Trump/Clinton vote. That shit redpilled the shit out of me.

>we jus need to red pillz shaniqua, pedro, mohammed, and pajeeza.

pls

>implying
we're literally in the process of making sure we're NEVER like you guys. It's fucking based.

but lets talk about your country now which will see whites becoming a minority in 1 generation. its such a dramatic demographic shift its causing a political crisis. Jean Claude Juncker of the unelected eu parlament is trying to make it so that eu member states can no longer choose which candidates will be in their elections. this is because the people will no longer be trustworthy to pick candadates who will uphold your current way of life. although your country is stupid your country isnt so stupid it would allow a radical imam the likes of ali khamenei from iran to be the next angele merkel

>we will use them if another country or group of people threaten our sovereignty, self determination, and way of life.

Your country has no respect for sovereignty, self determination, or people's way of life.

Nobody has ever posed a genuine threat to your sovereignty. Perhaps the Soviet Union.
But you don't invade them, you invade smaller countries or foster rebellions that end up with people dying
You bomb nations into the ground (North Korea, Cambodia and Vietnam come to mind immediately)
You interfere in the sovereignty of other countries by funding elections that benefit your bottom line
And you kill people halfway across the world in their own homes.

>Flickering pictures hypnotize.

>Mass-manufactured and given away, blinkers to get you through your day
>So you'll never ever know to what extent you're involved
>Easily fooled, all your problems solved
>You saw it in print, so it must be true, and the documentary explained it all

>Your children in school are forced to the desk
>Where lies and opinion are presented as fact, they're taught to accept, and never to ask
>You spend your lives watching others' lives
>Too much watching to realize that this is a smokescreen
>And this is why people die.

>Those smiling news presenters they're not reading cue-cards at all
>They're busy with brush and bucket whitewashing the Corporate States of America

If you didnt see a difference before you still are a brainwashed retard desu.

I am tired of half assed anglo solutions, we have seen the world after two anglo victories, lets try the Germanic variant for once

They have to compensate for either having half their dick chopped off or half their brain dried off

Reposting pic related for reference. I at least thought substantially more of the Asians would have our back. This looks utterly hopeless.

Public Education, they are brainwashed into thinking this is the best country in the world, any negatives are actualyl "features of freedom", this is also the reason why they can't handle criticism
You are a britbong for example can handle foreigners talking about negatives of NHS, your national pride is not linked to it. If I say healthcare in UK is shit, you might agree, disagree whatever.
For US it is a matter of pride, how dare you even imply we don't have the best most awesome shit ever, you surely do not like freedom, I know someone who defended 5k ambulance fee as "freedom" see what I said above.
Texans are doubly irritating as they are not only spoonfed american propaganda but also texan state propaganda in their education, saying the pledge of texas alongside american pledge etc. Thats one reason why texas is considered america within america.

Anyways, tldr: it is because of the education system. Every country brainwashes his pupils, but this is just the american way and it reflects on the american people.

t. Naturalized citizen who has a 9 year old kid in school. I witnessed their propaganda personally. He is already spouting murrica is the best country and can dindu nuffin wrong, mind you this is a boy of 9.

>but lets not talk about how America caused all of this

you wish

oddly enough 1945. germans are a plague on europe

the statistics showing different races have different iqs must be taken with a grain of salt so to speak. If a country has little to no system of education your gnna have a country of retards. its possible someone from one of those countries *cough cough equatorial guinea cough cough* could thrive if raised in america and given the proper education and nutrition. then again our public school system kinda sucks but i do believe in individual exceptionalism that one can overcome obstacles be it genetic or otherwise through hard work

I understand it, most of the self hating white burgers on here dont though. They will defend "Multiculturalism" till they die.

I gave up on them desu

Because unlike the eastern countries (Russia, china, N korea) who have to pay its own citizenry to boast about their nation, and the euro trash who complain about the few rights they have, Americas take pride in who they are and where they come from.

>w-we were forced by the Germans to fight ourselves and free the niggers from 1861-65
>we were forced by the Germans to have our government infiltrated by jews and finally instating the FED
>we were forced by Germans to support the creation of Israel
>we were forced by Germans to bomb European cities to rubble while arming and aiding jewish bolsheviks
>we were forced by the Germans to (((reeducate))) and occupy Europe
>we were forced by the Germans to have mainly non-white immigration since 1965
>we were forced by the Germans to allow niggers to vote
>we were forced by Germans to become 56% white
>we were forced by Germans to allow trans propaganda

typical American coward with the intellectual capacity of a toddler

Internet invented by Americans
Website invented by Americans

shove it up your ass

Fuck, how did we even win. . .
Oh, ya, poor voter turnout.
We got lucky, gg no re

how can you be so pro german while being such a fucking kike?

lol theres a difference between a country and its gov't. I hate my gov't but i love my country and would die for it. I think most of americas problems stem from throwing the monroe doctrine into the dumpster. america never started any wars until the vietnam war which was after jfk was assasinated. since then no war has been justified. but hey at least Im from america and I can feel safe talking about my gov'ts fuck ups knowing i wont be arrested and have my organs harvested and sold on the international market to the highest bidder like in china (read bloody harvest)

the war of 1812- we were invaded by the brits
the mexican american war -I certainly remember the alamo
the spanish american war- I remember the maine as well
ww1- the sinking of the lusitania and the zimmerman telegram
ww2 -pearl harbor
korean war- the un voted to invade it was not americas sole decision

>unnecessary use os swear words
>uses terms he can't comprehend to divert attention from his weak arguments

Americans truly are children

No re at all.

>PA
>OH
>FL

Then why does black kids raised by white parents do worse than regular white kids on school grades? Why does black kids of rich parents that receive great education don't perform as good as whites on school

All this on average, of course there are exceptions.

>muh democracy problem
>Brexit won't even start for years
Come again?

you are trapped on a little island and your only option for marriage is your cousin. your people have not yet discovered dentistry and you delude yourself into thinking that speaking at retard speed makes you anything other than a retard. police officers with spoon sniffing k9s strip search you on a daily basis. your flag makes me think of pirates of the carribean or some shit, evokes nothing impressive. the sun doesn't even go to england, only pasty pale clouds who fit right in. you're a shadow in the era of america bitch, get used to it.

I know gadaffi wasnt all that bad a leader and that now libya is a complete shit show all because of hillary clinton and obama. fuck them they used the monroe doctrine as toilet paper. if teddy roosevelt (our last descent president) was alive today hed have every president from jfk on put in front of a firing squad. I may be american but i will be the first to use my freedom of speech to criticize my gov't in hopes they do better