Kim calls trump dotard

>Kim calls trump dotard
>People Look it up
>"an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile."
>Liberals agree with Kim
>#dotard is trending 3rd and replaces the word Drumpf

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if liberals try to say that Kim Jong-un is actually making the right decision to nuke America because it's for our own safety.

yeah, well kim is a fucktard. hope he bings it

kim teaching america new word,more useful than drumpf HAHAHAHAH

TWO SCHOOPS DOTARD DRUMPF!!

they wouldn't say that because he would nuke major cities, which would kill off most of the shitlibs voting demographic

>liberals are now praising and siding with a ruthless dictator

wow, what a shcok

>kim is a league player
color me surprised

A guy stuck on single draft

>dotard drumpf

HAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYHAYAHAYHAHAGFGHAHAHASGHASFYHASHAFJJASAHHAHHAAHAGHGAFHHAHGAHAHAUIAIKALKAHAHAJASKVVKLKVBLG9OAIJHAG1IGHAGAGAGHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAJAJAJHAHHAHYFUYYAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAIOIOOHGOGOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

right wing retards will never recover

Wtf I like North Korea now?

>Kim educates the masses
Best Korea truly is best.

Kek

this is 4d chess. Inclusion in global dialogue will satiate his ego and encourage him to not bomb Japan or Us.

So kim is the shitposter in chief now?
>did we shift timelines again?

Since Hillary isn't going to prison it looks like I'll have to enjoy the destruction of Dotard Trump instead.

How will dotards ever recover?

Honestly, hes correct.

I find the use of the suffix tard problematic

>leftists are now praising and siding with a ruthless dictator

Yeah leftists siding with dictators ain't nothing new, they have done it twice in the past two days.

See zimbabwe for example, on Trump's UN speech they made some funny faces at one point.

Of course leftists were excited about it a fired up their twitters because of it.

This show how much of hypocrites and twisted leftists are, they purposefully side with mass murdering dictators just because they made a funny face at a guy who said some times that goes against their narrative and "offended" them

It also shows how being branded a "bigot" by leftists is a literal capital sin which has no forgiveness, you literally get branded a "bigot" once and they'll never forget it, and they'll go to the extreme point of even siding with people 10.000 times worse than you if they're against you.

Bunch of hypocrite fags, i fucking hate leftists.

Liberals can laugh at #dotard all they want, but it's their heads on the chopping block when he test fires his nuke onto a major city. Nothing like laughing at your own bullies' snide remarks.

what's the guy in the hat thinking

North Korea has threatened nuclear strikes on the US multiple times and the same people who are outraged that Trump called him rocketman also consider themselves experts who said it was laughable that NK would ever get a nuclear warhead, and a missile was impossible.

>leftists sided with dictators twice
Are you under 14 by any chance? The left almost always sides with dictators, we're on the dozens if not hundreds times now.

>ageism
>ablism

absolutely shitlord

>dotard
/d2g/ reporting in

"I'd like to eat"

'And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul'

>liberals agree with Kim Jong Un
>Enlightened by the similarities, liberals flock to Best Korea
MFW, this is the key to expunging
extreme leftists from our country.

if he called Obama a house nigger they would be screaming for nuke response!

lol WHAT TIMELINE

make dotard "our" word
twitter cant ban us when we call someone a dotard
people forget that fake news used to be "their" accusation

Stupid smelly dotards

Any dotards here?

Another idiot believing in the media machine. We are about to enter war with one of the last countries without a Rothschild central bank and it will be met with thunderous applause from you guillible fools. Kim is not a crazy dictator and is not violating human rights, he is a nationalist leader protecting his people from the parasitic west. He is loved by his people. This same exact scenario has played out in this country with Iraq, Iran and Libya in recent history. We are currently doing the same demonization technique to Syria and Russia for the exact same reason, they stood up against the NWO banking cartel.

I knew it
/d2g/ really is just thirdie containment

He shot rockets over based Japan.
We must protect our Anime.

*cringe*

These people like to shout about their superiority, but have to look up "dotard"?

Damn, Kim shit on Trump BIGLY.

>brazil

>Trump now making the left support North Korea

there is no end to his magic

Thats a response to the military exercises and anti missile systems that US deployed.

> leftists shilling for kimmy if it btfoed trump
Top Kek

That's like saying because the cops put a bullet proof vest on, you had to shoot an AK right past them...in response.

I'm 6k though

How does he call someone weak and old when he won't even come out and say it himself? This guy is a joke of a dictator.

he will never do such thing

he just wants to be left alone

Awoo of pain

No. Thats like a cop pointing a gun at you for no reason and telling you he will totally destroy you.

dotard is what we actually used to call the cunts who played wc3 custom maps but didnt know how to play and went all "MUH DOTA MUH REAL SKILL MAP"

FUCKIN DOTARDS WHAT DO U MEAN U DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY ANYTHING ELSE

>The left almost always sides with dictators
I know that you faggot, they always do side with them, i was just saying that many, many leftists openly said that THIS WEEK.

No you dumbass, it is not at all. It is like you pointing at AK at somebody before they have done anything "for defensive purposes"

>republicans praise Putin for years
>project that praise on Kim as liberals

Anti-missile defense is aggressive?
Kim Jong is that you?

Drumpf haha omg are u kiddin me??? It's 2015!!! Gragnauld Graumpf sucks omg!!

What do you think his MMR is?

>literally launches ICBMs over japan and flirts for tests sake and flirts with the idea of targeting Guam.
>"H-He a good boy! just wanted to be left alone and play Star Craft!"

>literally no understanding of weapon systems
"Missle defense systems" literally fire missles and can be converted to offense extremely quickly.

>shitty shill memes from /d2g/ are now used by liberals to signal their allegiance to north korea and their hatred of the president
how fitting

This. We should subvert dotard to describe the kikes.

Dotards run the financial institutions, all branches of government, media, and journalism.

They put dotard-land first. They are dotards, and deserve to be gassed.

Uh, dotards?

This.

Do you whites want to die for ((their)) banking cartel?

Do you whites want to die for Israels interests in the middle east?

Go back to /r/thedolan you fucks that support nuking NK.

NK is in many ways more free than America.

They don't need those for offense.
They have offense already.
The anti-missle defense system was just that, defensive against a psycho that they knew would launch missiles at them.

wtf I love league of legends now

>Anti-missile defense is aggressive
Of course it is retard. It changes the geopolitical balance, meaning US can invade/bomb North Korea with little consequence. Besides what tells you they won't just put missiles for offensives there?

>media runs photo of Trump, our country's president
>choose a photo where he's scowling or making a dumb face
>write about him negatively

>media runs photo of Kim, a ruthless dictator and our country's openly-hostile enemy
>choose one where he's happy, smiling, and laughing
>write about him positively
What did they mean by this?

World leaders are memeing on each other with nuclear consequences

BEST TIMELINE

>dotard trump

Got to give it to the guy, Rocket Man knows how to bant. We all live in an era where shitposting IRL is now the norm.

This is the greatest laugh ever, I love God so much.

>defensive against a psycho that they knew would launch missiles at them
From Kim's view he needs the nuclear weapons to defend his people from a psycho that wants to "totally destroy" them.

kek. What's a progressive subreddit to spam that idea on?

Literal retard thinks they can't anyway.
It would be easier to just take them out.
The US only needs defense if they are trying to stall to allow talks to work.
If the US wanted to destroy all of North Korea they could do it before they even knew something happened to them.

Really? Are you in the room with him?

>QoP of Pain echoes
What did he mean by this?

>calls him a psycho who wants to nuke other people
>when its proposed he may just want to defend himself from others "really are you in the room with him"
You are an absolute moron.

I fucking love this timeline!

So...is dotard pronounced DOT TARD or DOH TARD?

dotard is ableist as fuck. I cant believe they would resort to such ageism

>It would be easier to just take them out.
Yeah, last time you tried to genocide them China propped them and you were pushed back.

>The US only needs defense if they are trying to stall to allow talks to work.
Excuses. They try to encircle Russia, Iran, China and NK with missile defense systems, so that they can keep invading countries without punishment.

>If the US wanted to destroy all of North Korea they could do it before they even knew something happened to them.
Sure, then why don't they do it?

>t. an idiot that has never read statements of NK government

stupid logic. Holy fuck you drumpftards are morons

DOH TARD

This is the last response I ever make to a memeflaggot

He fires rockets over other nations.
Yeah, he is a psychopath.
And I was mocking you by saying that, you obviously couldn't understand.
There is no evidence to suggest he wants to mind his own business and be peaceful when he is shooting over his neighbors and threatening them.

Then why does he periodically threaten to nuke everybody and fire missiles over everything? He keeps antagonizing people and expects us to just do nothing.

>Donald Trump
>"reality tv star" producer
>becomes president
>revolutionizes the way normies interact with the imternet

Literally.
Never before has the US been so involved in politics. He's got everyone on sides. Voting, marching, protesting. Investigations, conflicts.
This shit is ridiculous.
Everyone is in on it like its a god damned soap opera.

>an idiot that has never read statements of NK government
You mean like when they threatened guam?
Yeah, they are very peaceful.

Liberals would vote for Kim if he would run against Trump.

I can't wait until we are officially at war with NK by Congressional declaration and then we can throw these leftists in prison for true "TREASON AND SEDITION" charges for their posts, not anything less.

>dotard
This is fucking hilarious as somebody that's played dota for fucking years

Ignore meme flag, at this point it must be bait.

Definition of dote
doted; doting
intransitive verb
1 :to exhibit mental decline of or like that of old age :be in one's dotage
2 :to be lavish or excessive in one's attention, fondness, or affection —usually used with on

doted on her only grandchild

— doter noun
— dotingly play \ˈdō-tiŋ-lē\ adverb

see definition number 2

Why does USA keeps threatening to invade them? They keep antagonizing norks and expects them to just do nothing.

Make good points
>ignore him he is baiting you.

I bet he called his dad that too lmao

We have put NK in a corner with our missle "defense" positions and subverted their few allies. They have to lash out at this point to not be annihilated.

"Please do not liquidate me."

Its glorious!

Trump is the best think to happen to the world since the invention of the blowjob

are you fucking retarded?

it dautard. slightly elongated o. or dotart like dote-tard. cause you gotta dote on the fucking senile grandma, grandpa.

>being a cuck for a korean
you just can't make this shit up!