This season is garbage

This season is garbage

not if you like SoL

still better than my life, so fine by me.

this

S

Pathetic.

u so kewl user

Just Flying Witch is.

Sekko Boys season 2 when?

Sad thing is, I agree.

I'm still watching Winter anime and the only series I may watch from this season are a couple of edgy shits to get a good laugh.

Can I admit something? I legitimately think that anime today is bad. There was a lot of garbage in the earlier days, but the gems were golden eggs. There arent as many gems today but shows have more consistent quality. I used to think that the /m/fags were wrong, but now I think they're right. (or they're right for the wrong reasons)
I've only watched 300 series though, which is below patrician threshold.

I just want a change from the SoL bullshit. What's the best recent anime that wasn't SoL?

JoJo and Joker Game are cool

It's actually pretty good.

S

NEVER

Tbh jojo is fun, but I never considered it gr8 considering all the things Araki forgot and the anime production was ok. Joker Game was cool.

I was under the impression that was most people's opinion

Every fucking season there is this guy

This season is gold.

Dats gay.

Rakugo

Why are you obsessed with having to watch only recent anime...

Sekko boys doesn't air so it's already better than winter

We say the same thing every season just like you said you'll finish your backlog.

I thought this season was great.

It's not like we have to watch recent anime, but someday the backlog will be 0 series, then what will you do?

Shut up Lelodouche, no one invited you.

Consider Suicide

I dunno. Half of the things I've been watching so far have turned out alright.

Kabaneri, Kuromukuro and Mayoiga are all entertaining.

Still there's nothing as good as Erased or Rakugo that I've seen.

>but someday the backlog will be 0 series

impossible

>Still there's nothing as good as Erased
>good
>Erased

Good things are good because they run out, user.

I don't know whether OP worked hard to develop such shit taste, or whether it just came naturally -- but I'm watching more shows from this season than I did from the entire of last year.

Sure, but you don't have to take active steps to conserve it. Art comes in waves, and expecting any given season to be a microcosm of the history of the medium is silly. There's nothing privileged about this particular era, unless you think your birth somehow made anime better.
If you find a genre that you really love, seek out every lost gem and untranslated OVA you can. By the time you're done with that quest, you'll have developed different tastes that call for new and interesting backlogs.

I ate you lelouch you the worst
I'm not drunk you bad

Oooh, the DJ at Mogra just dropped the Bebop OP. Let's jam.

It's been better than last year IMO

S

Just like every season.

Fight me. This is literally the best season we've had in several years. So many of the shows are top tier, especially the recent episodes.

Rakugo is based. Really try it.

Yeah it's good.

I'm glad someone else agrees. Next season doesn't look too good either.

S

E

K

K

I know Sup Forums likes to shit on it, but I have been really enjoying rezero this season.

It is really rare to get a show so willing to skip the OP and ED just so it can show more content.

S