What have you done to make your waifu proud today?

What have you done to make your waifu proud today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W79BLVp5p0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The union of anime and weapons probably makes sense somehow.

I started exercising more so I don't feel like such a fat fuck when looking at her, or in general really

I managed to eat an entire gallon of ice cream in one sitting.

We /ak/ here?

I subbed a season of her series and scanlated six doujins and a volume of manga all completely by myself.

made sushi

this is so touching
that dedication though

Cleaned up my room.

does this guy have a youtube link or something?

McNig is that you?

I haven't killed myself yet

I'll never understand all the love for Galil. She's cute, but there are better guns.

These.

I made the ultimate waifu wallpaper, one that I will not be able to change, because it´s just so damn nice. and I also fap to her 5 times a day.

I cooked a cup of ramen.

How do you save webms?

aug not being the case, I love the gun, but that character was shit. fucking trany.

ctrl s?

M14 and G3 are obviously best girls/guns. AUG was just the only Upotte gif I had on hand. AUG isn't a tranny though, she's just got a cute short haircut.

I lifted and beat my deadlift max

I stubbed my toe this morning and only cried for 10 minutes.

I carried all four boxes of pop tarts to my room all by myself.

Yeah that is McNig, he has been real quiet after the arrests started for that Brady ranch fucketry.

I posted loudly in her defence.

from where did this webm originate?

niggers are so dirty.

Ran 6 miles like every other day.

3 miles up, 3 miles down.

I wrote about her being loved gently by her OTP

nigga that webm is kawaii

Sup Forums please go

Source?

Niggerman420

Shut up! McNig is based.

link to his youtube?

I was kind of hoping one of the bullets would ricochet and blast his own fucking head off

Disappointment

I don't do anything for a waifu...because I don't have one.

Anyway, sadly I've stopped doing anything to improve my body in the last months so I've gained some weight - I cycle a lot,hike, and occasionally lift otherwise.

y u so mad?

Probably jealous that he can't protect his waifu from terrorists.

>When it's actually an inanimate object that can't fight back
Setting the bar for pathetic anons everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=W79BLVp5p0Y

Okay no-fun freddy, that's enough out of you.

>charging a target across open terrain who currently has a hostage.
>waiting until point blank to fire
>aiming for the head
>firing that many rounds into a single target

In a real engagement, your imouto would be executed before you even got close. You failed her user.

I did my best.

I eat right, exercise, and meditate now, but I still feel like shit because there's a ghost or something in my house.

What kind of meditation? I kinda want to get started.

>there's a ghost

Beat the shit out of it until the ghost starts to be afraid of you.

Please tell me someone must have that /x/ screencap lying around.

>nigger protecting a jew
Sup Forumsetry

Zen meditation, in which you try to focus on your breath. It's hard as fuck but relaxing and very useful if you can do it right.

Masturbated to her

Congrats on the 1 pl8 deadlift

Thanks brah, I'll start doing the same meditation as well..but can I ask you something?

How often do you do it (and how long?)? Do you have a schedule or you just meditate when you feel in the mood for it?

I started meditating for 10 minutes a day, and gradually increased that to a half an hour a day. I just do it when I feel like it, although I make sure not to miss a daily session.

I went and tried it out for about a dozen minutes..that certainly had an effect.

I feel energized, and my mind is really clear as well. I could probably get addicted to this stuff, hah.

We are miserable together.

There's a relatable feel. Doubly so if you're another Asukafag like me.

Nothing.
I'm miserable.

And all of that had already been done by someone else with better quality. If I wanted to listen to you masturbating I would've peeked into your room at night.

They are but /k/ and Sup Forums are essentially like liberals now. They hate niggers if it suits their interest and make excuses for loving them when they're on their site.

Is it a cute ghost?

Wouldn't she be more proud if you could (even temporarily) be more miserable than her?

Who's the cat girl?