What is your excuse to not to like Tobiichi Origami the most of them?

>Intelligent
>Beautiful
>Knows how to control huge army war machine
>If she likes you, she will be yours

I have no reason. She's perfect.

> She is not Kotori.

easy one.

Shes my favorite

Too bad she had zero screentime in the movie

Indeed.

Why would you even? I do not understand the insides of your head user.

I've always despised the DaL fanbase for shitting on Origami.

>OMG SHE SHOTS TEH DUDE ACCIDENTALLY, SHE TOTALLY EBIL!
>WHY WOULD SHE ACT ON HER ESTABLISHED AND REASONABLE HATE OF THE SPIRITS IT MAKES NO SENSE!

DaL fanbase is literally retarded.

Movie's been on external for months. Knowing this really makes me want to watch it now.

She is shit. Worse girl in the series, and I do mean that.

You're a dumb cunt, and I do mean that.

>inbred Tobitchi fag thinks his opinion matters
You like shit girls and have shit opinions. I couldn't care less what you think, Cletus McInbred III.

She has no time indication feature.

I think I found some good wallpaper material here. Thank you user.

What kind of person does not like someone with such loyalty? You must be out of your mind.

Likewise

True. But can you really argue with a giant flying warmachine?

This. And now almost everyone loves her.

Worst fanbase of that season.

Too bad season 3 has still a long way. We won´t see suffering anons.

Fug.

Until that time we'll be waiting. Waiting until we get to see this season 3 that may or may not be a thing.
Oh well. There's also a lot of other animes to watch... Even though there's no beating Origami.

That's not why people hated her at first you idiot.

And the most important :
>actually human, not spirit trash

Origami did nothing wrong.

Man I miss 2013-2014 DAL threads.

Because she was pure shit aslo she never felt love for the guy she stalked.

objectively speaking the cutest of them all but she doesn't fit as a kuudere and most of her screentime is dedicated to fucking over the other girls' chances instead of having her just take the MC on dates naturally

still way better than that autistic main girl

>Actually likes the Rei-clone.

>does not like the actual best girl.

>liking Miku, old Origami or Shiori
Even liking Natsumi is acceptable.

Dear user.

I think you have now fucking clue of how quiet logical people handle love now do you?

It's stated in the novels you idiot, are you an anime-only?

Shh...

>faggots who unironically defends Origami
I bet you think that Nepgear did nothing wrong

>What kind of person does not like someone with such loyalty? You must be out of your mind
Anime-only I suppose, she betrays everyone and joins the bad guys

Wait until a new season airs. Not likely to happen though.

She is a spirit LOL

She didn't though.

I want to see Origami punching the walls and screaming her true feelings while Shidou has to bear with her.

but she only truly cared about her revenge, your own pic makes that clear.

Let him believe.
Please.

>Not reading the LN

So what's the deal with her?
I haven't watched the show or anything but the girl looks cute.

She cockblocks the other girls and and puts innocent people in danger just to fulfill her agenda.

Her parents were killed by a spirit and she wanted to get revenge then joined the AST that are in charge in dealing with the spirits by killing them. A lot happens after that, you would need to watch the show, read the LN preferably.

You are a good user.
S3 when?

So she doesn't actually care about MC?

Origami? Care about anyone? It is to laugh.

I would advise you to read the LN or at least a summary of what happens. She's not the most liked girl in DAL but she actually became way better in the later volumes of the LN.

She kinda "used" him to feel relieved, but her revenge overcame that, she wasn't in love with him in the first place. The real love starts after 11 volumes.

It was only dependence to make herself feel better, it turned into real love when she finally realized the whole revenge shit was unnecessary.

I'm glad the author made her suffer the way he did. It would have been impossible for her to redeem if he didn't set things up from the beginning.

Origami suffering is still one of the top few things I want to see animated.

Next season would be packed. Huge satellite, Origami turning into a spirit, suffering, Rinne (phantom), past Kurumi, time travel. Holy shit user, next season would be great.

Seems interesting.
Let us hope, no?

IMS couldn´t be fast enough.

Too bad Sup Forums think DAL is haremshit. As usual.

What's wrong with harem?

Nothing really, I like DAL, it's most of the anons that dislike it.

How's MC going in the LN? I read he's been improving and there's a new side to him or something.

I wonder why..
I do know some people who do dislike it though. Then again they tend to dislike anime in common. The perhaps known explanation in the picture

Left, middle or right?

Middle.

None, Mayuri is my oasis.

Left.

They are anime-only who dropped the series after 2 episodes. The synopsis got stuck in their heads with the whole "saving the world by kissing these girls" thing, when in reality it is something else. There's a lot going on right now in the novel.

>liking a literal background character
Even Ai, Mai, Mii have more characterization than Mayuri.

Middle and left.

left

I'm allowed to like whoever I want user. Even being a background character, I came to like Mayuri more than anyne else in this show.

They are both perfect.

Nothing wrong with that but it shows some people have no standards at all, which is one of the reasons people never take Origamifags or Mikufags seriously.

Left.

I want to see a new illustration of the MC wielding multiple angels. Will vol.15 deliever that?

>wielding multiple angels
Maybe using the powers but weapons? Nope, just the sword.

Next vol takes place in outer space. Something must definitely happen.

Yeah but that doesn't mean the autor will make him use another another weapon, if he didn't use the bow to destroy the satellite in volume 9 then that won't change now.

Tohka was better

No.

I don't really mind that, I just wanna see another illustration like that, we haven't gotten one since vol.9. Everyone's so eager to see him using another weapon though.

Vol.7*

then you should mind that because the autor loves the sword so much Shidou is only allowed to summon it.

Retard

I guess he took a liking to it.

He doesn't even like using the angels considering the damage and stress dealt to his body.

Because Tohka stole my heart with her BWAKA BWAKA kuudere bait-and-switch from the first season and I haven't turned back since.

I'm in love with a normal girl

Yeah, I read it, sucks that your internal organs, muscles and bones get fucking destroyed. Didn't Gabriel help with the pain though? Also, people really want the MC to use another weapon but wouldn't he be overpowered if he could? Even more if no secindary effects affected his body.

bwaka tohka.

She's too cute.

Too bad you'll never get to see her blush user.

>Didn't Gabriel help with the pain though?
Yeah and it only took like 14 volumes, also no, he wouldn't overpowered at all since he can't use the angels at full power.

Retard, only good for bullying and rape.

That gross.

vol.12 Shido did some odd things. If I remember correctly, Kotori's angel acted like a tool healing him but in vol.12 he used actual fire which means he can go further. I fucking hate that DAL is not listed in the next month of LN releases.

Season 3 soon

Season 3 wouldn't reach vol.12. The worst part is that a third season would end at the end of vol.11.

I prefer the hot one

Nepgear a cute CUUUUUUTE

I like anime girls, specially the ones that satisfy my crazyiest desires and fetish.

That cliffhanger

Even seeing animated Natsumi is a dream now.

You are a sick pervert.
Cool!