Making A Difference

Hey Sup Forums. I want to make a difference. I'm going to be offing myself soon. I know, it's degenerate. I don't care, I can't handle life and I'm a pussy. But I want to mean something on the way out, you know? I definitely don't want to hurt anyone, or destroy anyone's property. I'm not a fucking terrorist. But those Buddhist monks may have had the right idea. If I write up a manifesto and then set myself on fire or something maybe I can make a difference. So what should I make my cause? Something that normies would have to listen to, so nothing about black on black crime or whatever.

drive into area 51 and livestream it, end the question

if you're too weak willed to fix your life, you're probably only barely strong-willed enough to kill yourself; it will probably take a few attempts. I doubt you could do anything symbolic that would require extra energy and make it REALLY awkward if you pussied out.

That being said you should write a VERY far-right-wing manifesto. Do you know how the overton window works? We need a vanguard of right-wingers pushing the frame of debate to the right.

Be sure to not use so many opinions and feelings as facts and factual analysis.

> If I write up a manifesto and then set myself on fire or something maybe I can make a difference

thats some pretty fucking cool shit user, make sure you use enough gasoline to get the job done. are you gonna light yourself on fire in an abortion clinic or something?
I personally would take roids and become the punisher

heh do this instead, never mind what I said, make sure have phone mounted so you wont drop the phone when shot

Yeah bro
Jeff yourself into Area 51 fucked up on adderal.

>le blaze of glory
The suicidal are pussy bitches, that's why they kill themselves.

This

Life has its ups and downs. Stay strong and things will get better, I promise

If OP doesn't do this he's a faggot

On the off chance this isn't bait -

You can make the most difference alive. If you want to make a difference that is enough reason and purpose to live.

Do not kill yourself, live is worth living. I wanted to kill myself a long time ago and bought a gun to shoot myself. I bought the gun on a friday night, and I planned to kill myself sunday morning while my family was at church. I had saturday to be my last day on Earth and I actually appreciated everything I experienced because I thought it would be the last time I would be able to experience it. I was happy that day because I thought I would die. THen I realized that I was happy, and that being happy was possible. I just needed the right perspective. I found my meaning in life a few years later and I've had ups and downs but I've remained positive I will never commit suicide.

Do not kill yourself, everything will be ok. You can and will be happy soon.

>Something that normies would have to listen to, so nothing about black on black crime or whatever

Modern buddhists are genociding muslim shitskins FYI, but no go ahead and set yourself on fire you fucking retarded cuck faggot

do this
buy a dash cam or go pro and get as far in as you can

Stick around OP. We'll need you soon enough.

Really don't think I could drive in to area 51. Pretty sure they'd gun me down first, and even if they didn't I'd go down as a terrorist or something. Fuck that. I like the idea of trying to move the overton window to the right. This country is becoming more and more degenerate and that's disgusting. How would one single manifesto do it though? I'm open to ideas. Also I realize I would probably pussy out which is why lighting myself on fire is the best way. I gotta use enough gas but if I do it right there's no backing out, and it only takes a split second to drop a match. Definitely don't want to do it in a building though. Too much chance I'd accidentally burn it down and then I'm just another far right terrorist. That's sort of the opposite of the point. By the way how can I make sure my manifesto actually gets out to the public? (((They))) wouldn't show it or release details, I'll have to do it myself. But how will I make sure it gets noticed?

Fuck off, Reddit.

Sorry

Jeff! for governor of Florida!

Area 51 has cellular scramblers. You can't stream video for miles around.

Don't an hero, but if you do, can you cover yourself in bacon first and yell, "allah is a faggot" please?

Don't do it.

You're just going to be another forgotten statistic. If you want to make a difference, improve the livelyhood of your community and people/nation. Attempting to politicize your death is doing the exact same shit all those mentally ill trannies/gays/etc. do when they off themselves, because they're too weak and mentally incapacitated to fight onward for what they believe. It doesn't even do anything in the end, especially if it's against the public narrative.

If you kill yourself, you'll be nothing more than the scum you call 'degenerates'.

Remember that guy who self immolated on the steps of a capital building a few months ago?

I can't, I don't even remember what state it was, nor why he did it.

No one else can either. . . . .

You can't make a difference if you're dead. It doesn't matter how you choose to go out. Anything you do will, at best, be all too easy to sweep under the rug and away from normies' attention. And normies have tragically short attention spans to begin with.

You want to make a difference that can't be ignored? Then live. Improve your self first, then improve your local area in some way.

A life well lived is harder to sweep away than a brief, outrageous gesture.

If you are inclined toward spirituality, or, for that matter, want to one day live eternally in a paradise completely devoid of degeneracy, then pick up a Christian Bible and start reading. If you want recommendations, try either a New King James Version or an English Standard Version. Maybe start reading the Gospels (the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John-four accounts of the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ), and then the Book of Romans (a book that clearly lays out the doctrine of Christianity). Figure out who Jesus is, what he has already done for you, and how you need to respond to that.

Otherwise, if you do decide to kill yourself, I can guarantee you won't like what will be waiting for you on the other side.

If your really gonna do it do an anti Islam message then off yourself. but killing yourself is a last result. try anything other than hurting or killing yourself

is there an echo in here?