Hunter x Hunter

>there are people in Sup Forums right now who haven't realized that Hisoka is going to use "that" and rape the edgelord

Tell me how it feels to be retarded?

>Hisotards are still deluded

>its actually Illumini the whole time

that's a big hand

I can already see the Chrollofags screaming "Asspull!" when the next chapter drops.

Reminder that Hisoka beat Kastro AFTER losing both arms.

found one of them

but hisoka let him take his arms, this one looks different

>Hisoka eats shit for 5 chapters straight
>gets rused twice
>keeps getting caught off guard
>loses half his limbs
>doesn't even know where Chrollo is or if it's the real one
>eventually accepts his own death

>meanwhile Chrollo casually chucks people at him and tries on different outfits

>Hisoka gets ONE (1) decent hit in on Chrollo the entire match
>Chrollo kicks the living shit out him multiple times
>Stomps on his face
>Puts him on the ruse cruise
>Blows his hand off
>Blows his leg off
>Literally throws bodies at him
>He even has the time to try on different clothes
>Does Michael Jackson poses while dodging his attacks
>Is styling on him so bad he doesn't even have to fight

>but hisoka let him take his arms
Doesn't change the fact that Hisoka has been proven to be able to end and win a fight with multiple limbs missing.
Don't be surprised when he pulls a comeback victory out of his ass against Chrollo.

#rekt

>>doesn't even know where Chrollo is or if it's the real one
He does now and yeah that's the real one because he holding the book and he couldn't have a black voiced human with his likeness now he is using order stamp and someone else wouldn't be able to throw grown up men that far with that velocity and accuracy

Long story short you are a retarded quorufcuk who doesn't even understand his abilities

You conveniently forgot to mention that Hisoka haven't used "that" yet
Nice try though

Why do people hype Hisoka so much? What has he done to convince people that he could take on almost anyone in the series?

For the past few chapters, Chrollo has been absolutely wrecking him. Obviously he's about to pull some shit, but the fact still remains that he got utterly outclassed by Chrollo.

Hisoka will turn into SSJ Mangekyou Sharingan Secunda Etapa Awakened Gear 5 Quad Damage

Pretty accurate considering Kurapika has man hands.

nothing to do with Hisoka vs Chrollo but

Kurapika's Emperor Time, could he theoretically make a super nen move for each category at 100%? like with renforcement could pika make his own version of "Fist of Destruction" like Uvo's?

What is this

Why would a woman have such a big hands?
What is Togashi trying to say?

Uvogin isn't a woman.

How do you think Hisotards will react when "that" turns out to just be him curling up after accepting his own demise?

>but the fact still remains that he got utterly outclassed by Chrollo.
All of that "outclassing" means nothing if Hisoka wins in the end.
That's why the obvious fact that "he's about to pull some shit" is important right now.

So will they ever explain why Chrollo has light bulbs on his ears?

/fa/ needs no explanation

Because he's super cool and stylish and wears black plastic outfit

>edgelord

You do realize Hisoka is way more an edgelord, right?

You really think Chrollo will stand there like a dumbfuck instead of blending in with the crowd again? Face it, Hisocuck, your shitty clown is kicking the bucket and Chrollo is coming out of this match unscathed.

shit dude... that'd be weird

Looks like a tree

He will because he thinks Hisoka is done for
That's the perfect opportunity for HIsoka to use "that" and smash him like a bitch

That's some Bleach tier garbage, i'm glad you're not writing this.

>Hisoka uses that
>Chrollocucks scream bad writing and it's not fair

>edgelord fujoshibait vs edgelord selfincert
best thing ever regardless of the result

Go Hisoka, use "that", Gai-sensei has approved it just this once!! After all, now is the time... to protect... what is most precious to you!!

This

Save the whining for after HIsoka uses "that" cuck

>using and spelling selfinsert wrong
Special retard award

>hisotards in full damage control mode

How did Hisoka do this?

That's 2011's shitty censorship you animeonly nigger

That's censorship you nigger.

Can Chrollo return powers? He took one of the Spider's powers.

Well that's just silly

No idea. Maybe he can remove them as long as he never steals them again?

Nah, Emperor time isn't quite that convenient I think.

didn't hisoka fuse some dude fully into a wall?

Wonder why they censored that, but left in a good amount of gore later on in the series.

I"m fine with not knowing who can win this fight.

Although I feel Hisoka might lose because then it won't take away Kirapika's rival. I don't know necessarily if he'll die.

They ruined it by making it early morning until later on.

Kurapika has pretty much put the Troupe behind him though, it's all about getting the eyeballs now

I really don't see chrollo as Pika's rival really.
I doubt his revenge against the troupe is 100% behind him, he just has more important things to be doing instead of chasing a sneaky thief troupe.

I wish I could edit this to say "Bruh"

I don't want this fight to end without Chrollo activating Black Voice autopilot

>I will win 100%
>the other guy is constantly losing and even says he will die

Wish it would be made less obvious that Hisoka will outkeikaku keikaku lord.

Hisoke is going to own Kuroro in the last minute, that's a fucking given, I just don't why the retards are still falling for this ruse.

I don't know, things aren't usually that predictable with Togashi. Not that I know it won't happen, I just don't think you can rule anything out

Did anyone like the Origin Sotry of Hisoka?

I'm sorry.

I don't know why there are retards like you who are still so deluded.

Anything is possible, maybe the fight won't even truly end and it's just a setup for princes to hire them as bodyguards. Otherwise it's really out of nowhere and doesn't follow the tempo of the story. Hisoka will be satisfied as long as he gets near death experience and bloodlust from it and Chrollo doesn't care if Hisoka dies or not, he even offered him a chance of giving up the fight. And if any of them die it ruins Kurapika/Gon fight with them unless Chrollo turns Hisoka into a puppet or something.

Art was awful and twist was very predictable. I like that it doesn't show what happened to his parents but meh.

or the fight won't end next chapter and we'll jump to somewhere else in the story, like Leorio buying a sandwich.

It's fucking shit much like anything Ishidhack ever wrote

>Hisoka will be satisfied as long as he gets near death experience
I don't know about that, it seems to me that Hisoka really enjoys the moment when he defeats someone who thought they were stronger than him and they die in confusion. We've only really seen it with Kastro I guess.

>Character who is first portrayed to lose will proceed to actually lose
I don't think you know how this whole manga deal works.

True but I think it's because those others were delusional about their strength while he can truly respect Chrollo for being exactly what he says he is. He would get a huge boner from killing for sure but I think if there is one person he could not kill and still be satisfied with the fight it's him. But then again he would also get a huge boner by getting killed by Chrollo also.

Nah, Chrollo is probably not going to kill him after seeing his final move he will want that ability and to keep it he needs Hisoka to live.

After that Hisoka and Gon will both embark on a journey to regain their lost nen.

Wasn't really much of an origin story, since we didn't learn jack shit about the character himself or his parents. He did mention his mom in the one shot though.

It was missing his actual origin though.

Very likely outcome actually. Also it would go with the whole "master thief" theme. But I think Hisoka would prefer to die then be let go like that.

Meh, Hunter x Hunter world needs to breathe and backstories are just too short for it to happen.
It sucked, but to Ishida's defence, Kurapika's one was even worse.

Where can I read it? Is it translated?

Niggerstream and translated

Don't expect anything special from it though

>implying Hisoka would prefer Chrollo sparing him and stealing his ability over death

fucking speedreader

That's what happened with Kurapika vs Uvo though. Kurapika was destroing him the whole time, and then killed him. And Gon lost to Knuckle three times, even though Knuckle was obviously stronger

>use "that"

HiatusxHiatus cliche as always I see

Only if we get doodles of Hisoka lusting over Gon for the ten next volumes.

It had a Fairy Tail Spin-off level quality of writing. But I dont see the point of showing Hisokas backstory its like trying to explain the Joker, you only end up damaging the character.

>"that"
MASAKA

>Kurapika's one was even worse
Literally how?

It's written by Ishida so it's guaranteed shit.

But the whole point of Kurapika's fight was to portray his strength. The point wasn't a duel, like in this case.

Initial nen teachers mean jack shit in HxH universe. It added sweet NOTHING to the character.

>muh underdog winning
The opposite already happened several times in HxH you fag

Just don't come crying if Hisoka wins.

Hisoka will become a Rubber Ball. Mark my words.

>implying Quwrof Wrlccywrlir doesn't have the properties of both skill and hunter

>oh no I'm getting fucking DESTROYED
>guess i'll have to use

>T H A T
>H
>A
>T

Hisoka lives, Chrollo story is over. Chrollo dies, Hisoka does something stupid and lives; Gyro new leader of the Spiders

What if it ends in a tie?

He doesn't have a "that" you fucking retards, if he did he would have used it when he said "it's do or die/time to go all out". He's fucking dead.

I kind of hope Hisoka uses some big ultimate move on Chrollo, and then misses and dies anyway. It would be a nice twist

>He's fucking dead.

>He actually thinks Hisoka will die by doing literally nothing

Better be trolling kid.

He is not saving "that" his whole life just to miss it nigga

>67 page origin story

I'm worried guys. Ishida doesn't do extra work for nothing.

He might actually kill the clown.

He tried in this chapter, except Chrollo outmaneuvered him. There's no "that" you delusional faggots. He lost already.

It isn't canon, right?

No, it's Ishitda's garbage fanfic