One Piece

Reminder that they got payed to go there and end the war.
Pic related tells you they just got there.
Can't believe the autistic sawyer7faggot said germa was fighting that war for 2 years.

Also this confirms the Vinsmokes are rich as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ace's_Great_Blackbeard_Search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SanjixNami is cute
SanjixNami is love
SanjixNami is life
SanjixNami means the world to me
SanjixNami deserves to happen
SanjixNami deserve to be happy with each other
SanjixNami love each other
If SanjixNami does not happen I will laugh

What country did they rule and how did they lose it?

Reminder to not respond to the Cocksuckfag

Carrot will be Nakama and there is nothing you can do about it

I honestly don't know. How the fuck can you even be royalty and not govern over a land? They are basically pirates. It would be better if they meant that they don't own land since they rule the whole north blue still.

Let's say she won't join the crew after Big Mom's arc. What will she do then? Return to Zou with Pedro? Go to Zou with Luffy and the rest?

I think the implication is that they had a land, but, somehow, eventually lost it.

I actually think that the Vinsmokes might want land and that would be part of their deal with BM. Or maybe they're working alongside the WG and, once they betray BM, the Vinsmokes recover their land.

Man, North Blue seems all sorts of fucked up.

why are you watching retarded manga "reviewers" on youtube

*Go to Wano

>recognized as royalty and allowed in the reverie
>while being the main villains of a propaganda comic, mercenaries who currently ally themselves with big mom
yeah seriously, what the hell?

Considering that the Minks have a big relationship with Wano, I'd say so.

By the way, Pedro is becoming one of my favourite new characters (ever since we got to the NW). He's a stand up guy.

I think there's a big ass secret relationship between the WG and the Vinsmokes, in some way or another. Wouldn't be surprised if this is true and they have a deal.

>tfw Pudding has a 3 o'clock PAINTED clock in her wall (3 o'clock is Sanji in Japanese) and in page number 3

>recognized as royalty and allowed in the reverie
Wapol is also allowed to attend the reverie. It seems that it does not matter if you are a good or evil kingdom

there's a difference between a corrupt kingdom and pirate-allied mercenaries who the WG themselves paints as the ultimate villains

>the clock is over Nami
Yup, of course it is. Nami was jealous and not happy last chapter. This is Oda foreshadowing Sanji and Nami.

>clock is over nami
What? You don't even see nami in that frame. There you SANAfags go already lying

But Wapol is a succesful entrepeneur and makes children happy all over the world with his toys.

He's one of the best people in OP.

How much cooler would it have been if Nami was a male? The backstory would have been so much cooler and the money loving attitude would have been refined so much better if the character was a male.

Nami can give off the attitude of a total jewwhore at times. Times that she is not praised as a Navigator, that is.

Opinions?

Make the SH crew an even bigger sausage fest? Nah, fuck off fujoshit

theIr have to be connected to vegapunk. I mean why else is there pull so strong? And they have this so called "advanced technology"? In the comic it seemed like sora was using the exact same tech that they were using to stand on the water. And what will they get from joining BM? I mean it's not like they will become equal or sanji becomes the successor of her territory once she dies. They get nothing out of this except being ruled

Sanjis father could make the WG change the bounty poster of his son, it could very well be that the WG can't do shit against Germa for some reason

Sora is a KH character lol... not a One Piece character.

cringe/10

I hope you are not adding Brook to that sausage fest....yohohohoho

>you can't even see Nami
Maybe because you cropped it faggot. You can clearly tell is on top of Nami. Read the last 2 chapters and you will see it from different angles and the clock is over Nami.

Who is Cringe?

if anything, a character with nami's hair would have been really good

the sanji/nami shitposter is still around?

wew lad. that's some grade a autism

To be honest, I think he's a very good poster. He gives his opinion without bothering anyone maybe except you). How about you talk with him normally instead of calling him a shitposter? From my POV, you're the shitposter

Friendly reminder that this ark is basically SJW pandering

>big mama is a slut that has had children with 43 men
>fat disgusting landwhale
>le epic female leader xD WE CAN DU EET!!
>wants to make a "dreamland" free of prejudice and for every race

The only thing that saves Oda right now is how he's portraying her as a "kind words - evil actions" character.

You are. Sora is from the "we time" or what ever the comic strip name was. They said the comic was based on real exploits of the marines , meaning it happened but they just changed it into a comic and changed a few things. We seen that Germa has tech to float above the water so it would make sense if the WG had it too

Seriously, stop replying to weak Sanafag bait and the autist will eventually stop.

Hell, stop fucking replying to ANY shipperfag.

>t-the clock is over Nami
get rekt faggot

So we have
>0
>1
>2
>3
>4
Will there be more siblings?

What will Sanji's father's name be?

You do realize that if we change the angle we can also put it over pudding? SANAfag epic BTFO

you forgot your Yonji pic, shitpost-kun

>if we
It's you just that's is triggered LuNafag. Also it doesn't matter what you do. Only what angle Oda uses matter

kek

I'm not Cringe.

OK Sora exists in One Piece;.

>>>/tumblr/

autism: the pic

Their island disappeared when Red Line was created during the Void century.

>I-im not cringe
>ok sora exist

What don't you get about he's based on marine heros exploits? So what this basically means since I have to spoon feed you is. The WG will take let's say a fight sengoku had with Germa, and just replace sengoku with the hero sora, the fight really did happen happen but they change a few things

>What will Sanji's father's name be?
66-ji

>no chapter next week

Why do you greentext my post and write it differentely? You're seriously weird.

Anyway, Sora doesn't exist.

Ok I get it you're baiting. Here (you)

I'm not baiting.

The World Government lets them into Reverie, probably because they hire Germa 66 when the Marines can't be used. The Marines fucking hate them and write a propaganda comic. Yet again, the WG fucks the Marines over.

They ruled all of North Blue. Does nobody remember that?

Why be disrespectful to the soldier who lost his family and talk so much if he was going to kill him?

Oda has such forced writing, just like when he had Stelly call some waiter "trash" over nothing. We get it, Oda, we're supposed to dislike the character. Why not make him dislikable then? Can't you?

What? Are you saying it's forced for a jerk to act like one?

Sometimes I really can't make out if a post is serious or shitposting anymore, this is how shit the threads are

I don't want any intercrew relationships at all, you dumb fucking shipperfag.

>forced writing
Is this some new meme phrase like "forced drama"?

Who are you talking about? I don't get it.

>yfw the marines will eventually turn against the WG in the final battle when sakazuki gets tired of the gorosei's shit

Ichiji
somehow he thinks it is not legitimate to make a evil character act evil during his introduction in a story.

It sounds like you're crying about nonsense to me

>Why be disrespectful to the soldier who lost his family and talk so much if he was going to kill him?

He probably gets this drama shit from the losing side all the time and has long since become desensitized to it. What part of that is forced?

I am not

>the Vinsmokes are rich as fuck

>former royalty
>still allowed to attend Reverie
>used to rule over an entire Blue
>leads a mythical evil army
>has enough sway with the WG to change bounties
>advanced super sentai tech
Not gonna lie, I'm all aboard on the Vinsmoke hype train right now.

This is horrifying

Why

Shut up, SaNafag.

No you are. Who gives a fuck about that soilder ? And then you're crying because someone called a waiter trash. It doesn't matter they are all fodder and are trash.

Are you retarded? I am not this user, I just explained what this faggot was thinking in this post

I'm not. People call me Rebeccaf*g, call me that if you want but I'm not the one you call SaNafag and I think he is actually a good poster. I don't see him posting anything wrong, he just said what he liked about his favorite characters.

Do you think we'll learn about any of the other SHs parents or will they all be irrelevant from here on out?

We still don't know
>Luffy's mother
>Zoro's parents
>Nami's biological parents (most likely dead though)
>Franky's parents (apparently pirates)
>Robin's father
>Brook's parents (died long time ago though)
Now that I think about it, Usopp is the only one we've seen both parents of. And maybe Chopper but, well, they're just reindeer.

I'd like to know more about Luffy's mother.
She might have an important role in the story.
I hope she didn't die early in the story.

Ok so do you believe that that shipping can actually happen?

She was alive as of the end of Water 7, right?

Nami's parents are Bellemere and Genzo.
Luffy's mother is Dadan.

Family is more than blood.

I'm almost 80% sure that her and the grandma died because of something that had to do with the WG which lead dragon to become who he is

Anything could happen. Oda is the mangaka. He managed to make Kyros stand on one leg even though he was so injured that his muscles should have been torn apart, but I won't talk about it any further because I am not in the mood for it.

I have no idea.
Maybe Luffy's mother is famous.

Oda said she was in the volume, so people assumed she was in the part with Dragon.

Oda said he wouldn't be shipping crew mates since this is a shonen for manga aimmed at young boys.

>yfw luffy's mom is a world noble
dragon was her slave fucktoy

It would be so sad for Luffy.

I don't read the SBS, thank you for telling me.

Okay, thanks for telling me.

Luffy being a tenryuubito would be a nice twist.

>Kyros stand on one leg even though he was so injured that his muscles should have been torn apart
You do realize that you are reading a fantasy manga where people surive even the most grave injuries and are still able to pull off their strongest attacks? Or is this just cheap bait?

I don't want to talk about this topic because I'm tired. This is Saturday. I'm not working.
But know that I am not baiting. I understand the point you're making. You're misunderstanding mine because I am not talking about it.

Fuck off Rebeccafag

>People call me Rebeccafag
Fuck, you're even worse. Kill yourself already.

You would be alone in this thread if I left.

Is Ace popular in One Piece threads?
I never see anyone talking about him even though he's very popular among One Piece fans.
Do you like him?

good lord I want to decorate dem tits with my semem so freaking bad

>af*g
Holy shit get you asshole teared by a log or something.

Can you not tell me to die? I didn't do anything wrong that could have upset you. I am here to discuss about One Piece. I don't mention Rebecca because I know that it tends to attract misogynists and neo-nazis. That's why I want to talk about Ace instead.

For the little panel time he had Ace was actually a pretty well crafted character.

There are 3 scenes/sentences that tell you everything about his character and what goes on inside of him.

When he ask Garp "Was it ok for me to be born"?

His reaction when Marco said "We are not his sons, but it makes us happy when you calls us his sons".

And finally at Marineford when he breaks down crying and says "Suddenly I desperately want to live."

It is actually pretty great what Oda did here.

Sorry, I'm bad with paint.

No.
What do you think of Ace? Is he a nice character?

For the little panel time he had Ace was actually a pretty well crafted character.

There are 3 scenes/sentences that tell you everything about his character and what goes on inside of him.

When he asks Garp "Was it ok for me to be born"?

His reaction when Marco said "We are not his sons, but it makes us happy when he calls us his sons".

And finally at Marineford when he breaks down crying and says "Suddenly I desperately want to live."

It is actually pretty great what Oda did here.

I want to poke her nipples with my we glans ans squirt my juice right on her eyeballs blinding her

he will be time from alice thru the looking glass

The plot twist is that we get TWO nakamas
Both Carrot and Pudding join
Also Jinbe because why not

I agree with you, Ace was such a fine character. He's very cool. He was moody at first but I guess Luffy rubbed off on him. Ace is an innocent person who just wanted his life to be acknowledged by others because he was the target of blood discrimination. WB's crew proves that what matters the most isn't blood, it's the heart. As long as you have the heart, you can become a family.

Ace is popular because bitches want his flame D.ick

That aside, he's a good older bro, even if his choices end up being stupid yet radical.Remind you of someone?.

He also had his own cover adventure.
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ace's_Great_Blackbeard_Search

>implying chopper's parents won't come back and accept his blue nose

>That aside, he's a good older bro, even if his choices end up being stupid yet radical.Remind you of someone?
It does. It reminds me of Luffy.

Can they even think properly? They are DF-less animals.