KIZNAIVER

I swear I cried like a little girl

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_Boom_Satellites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True enough.

the only one left smiling in the end
what he did was right, btw. urushii has gone soft

No you did not, anonymous. You got an erection from Nicotears tho.

Why do people like Chidori again?

Is this the most underrated anime of the season?

It's a great blend of comedy and good characters.

Too bad most anime watchers are idiots.

GAS CHIDORI AND TENGA, PROTECT NICO, VIVA AUTISMO

Tenga did nothing wrong.

Nico did nothing wrong.

Reminder of what the ending will be

first lulu, now chido - not even 24 hours in between murders
TRIGGERRRRRRRRR

I liked her cause she manned up in ep 2 and confessed. It went downhill from there and now she is the most unsymphatetic out of the 7+1 for me.

>This is the last show BBS will ever make an OP for

Great episode.

Crying Nico is heartbreaking

Maki is right. Why would anyone want to be friends with those retards.

Has Kacchon done anything self motivated? I feel like the only times he does anything is because someone almost flat out tells him to do it.

You know, besides breaking Chidori's heart.

Do people like her? She's been getting hate since the beginning.

People are forgetting Tenga could feel Chidori's feelings as if they were his own.

The fake hug was just prior to him picking a fight with Katsuhira and the system in general is bound to make people act irrationally.

Until the next Trigger show

it's a solid 8/10 so far, might get to 9 if it has a satisfying ending.

he jumped off a bridge that one time

>mfw Okada will continue to get work after this
>mfw I will continue to watch

Shit taste if this is 8/10.

>filename

No. They're done.

Next episode is probably going to be more focused on the kizna system story and its endgame, so Nori-Chan has a reason to switch sides and bring the band back together

>Is this the most underrated anime of the season?
Stop being a retard please.

Imagine being connected to anons when watching this episode. It hurts.

>those faces and poses
>those puddles reflecting sky
>yuta's expression
hnnngggggggg

>comedy
Yeah the writing is a comedy
The character interactions are a comedy

Tenga did nothing wrong.

Who is the bigger hack, Nasu or Okada?

Way to show off your shit standards, user.

how many kids did they link the first time

absolutely maniacs

I'm almost positive this is going to have a shit ending.

What, they're disbanding?

If he stops being a beta faggot and actually thinks for himself (like when he burn sonozaki) most of the drama can be avoided.

For a drama it's no less than a 7.5

I don't want to hear any of the thoughts or feelings that are going through you retards' brains.

CONGRATULATIONS

>chidori STILL looking more destroyed than the rest

fucking amazing

>Is cuck anime on the rise?
No surprise there. NTR hentai exploded in popularity, the japs know what people want.

Okada, how is this even a question?

He's been trying to be with autist Esdeath, the girl he actually cares about, since the beginning of the show. That's pretty self motivated; it's his so called friends that couldn't care less about his feelings and make it about them.

Based okada

Okada. Because she actually thinks she is good.

Reposting from last thread because even though I'm not the author this is seriously amazing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_Boom_Satellites
>On the day of the release, Nakano posted on the official website and on social media that the EP for "Lay Your Hands on Me" would be Boom Boom Satellites' final release, as Kawashima's tumors had relapsed for a fourth time and was then partially paralyzed.

Tenga is the true hero
Kacchon is a faget

IT'S OVER.

ITAI

Okada and viewers don't take her as seriously. Nasu is shit and people eat that shit up like it's high quality writing.

The scene in the rain was so overwrought, I laughed my ass off.

I don't think they'll be able to clear the mission "go home safely", at least she seems ready to jump off a bridge

>hurr but i didn't notice nico liked tenga!! shit writing durr okada is a hack

I don't watch shit anime so I haven't seen any episodes of this Okada trainwreck, but did the red hair girl have unrequited feelings for the MC?

Did the MC end up knowing white haired girl even before red haired girl?

If so then these are all things Sup Forums literally inferred based solely on character design a couple of months ago

Oh shit, this is so sad. ;_;

how the fuck did they think linking 15 or so kids together would work out for the benefit of humanity? kindergarten classrooms are not very peaceful environments

Is there one for each episode like klk and ttgl?

the last 2 episodes felt pretty pointless
BUT HOLY SHIT THIS ONE DIDNT
Thank You BASED Trigger

what is over?

>cuck
>using meme words you don't understand
I know that we have tons of autists but I'll try to educate you this once: rejecting one's feelings cause MC likes someone else is not cucking dear user.

I didn't want to see her smile destroyed.

There was maybe one or two scenes that even slightly hinted that Nico like Tenga. Only delusional shippers who were laughed at for their stupid theories actually thought that would happen.

Now of course everyone is an expert and are retroactively justifying their opinions.

me with this shit show

The love shit. Finally.

She probably went home and masturbated to the residual feelings and cried herself to sleep afterwards.

Nico is so brave

>Okada just recycling her M3 plot without mechs

Holy shit, I didn't even realize it until now.

Nasu, his fanbase thinks of a shitty otaku eroge as the greatest piece of writing ever to come out of Japan.

Okada's fanbase recognizes her work as what it is - Anime far better than the average trash the medium produces, but not the ultimate it is capable of (e.g. NGE, for one option).

>I don't watch shit anime so I haven't seen any episodes of this Okada trainwreck
thanks for saying you're a sheeple memester faggot uncapable of forming your own opinions this early in your post, you saved me from reading through a tard's rant.

already hate her since episode 1.

this bitch needs to die

If he is so self motivated he should have just finish chidori off instead of fake hugging her just because he can read her mind.

You just like seeing Nico suffer, you bastard.

Wanna know the best part?
(Dead)
This happens the day after I find out.

Those scenes were pretty deliberate though, focusing on Nico's reactions to Tenga speaking had to have been there for a reason.

EVERYTHING'S FUCKED
GOD DAMN IT

Trigger saving anime twice in 24 hours

>it's a "retarded autists don't understand character interaction and are surprised when things everyone else knew are explicitly stated" episode

These are some of the worst threads Sup Forums is capable of sincerely making.

Hahaha, you're writing in all caps like you actually care about this garbage, that's adorable

You might want to reformat that.

Her character just beams innocence, I swear to god Okada give her a happy ending, She clearly isn't getting Tenga so make her happy somehow else.

>NGE, for one option

RIP Friendship
Maki was right all along, they had no chance

I'm just glad that all this drama wasn't because of the main character for once. Usually this kind of love polygon bullshit is because the MC does something turbo-stupid but this was all the red idiots

Fuck, he keeps getting better and better with each episode.
Can't wait to see the entire compilation after it's over.

>didn't dare tap that ass himself for some inexplicable reason

Tenga did one thing wrong.

you're pathetic man. let people like what they like.

Yes, finally we can get away from all this stupid love bullshit and we can get back to the cool Kiznaiver first half.

haha, you're calling the show garbage to try and fit in, that's adorable

Don't worry, Nori-Chan and Kachon will travel across town Blues-Brothers-style to unfuck everyones shit and lead them to the final fight against the committee

You can't be serious

You cannot be portraying this over emotional, melodramatic piece of garbage straight out of Okada's crazy mind as "Man this is so deep and underrated"

Why do people start hating her again this episode?

>mods deleting cuck posts

Might as well delete the whole thread you cockbag

>Nico is the first who proposes being friends
>Maki tells her they can't
>Maki eventually tries being friends
>Nico shuts that down
POTTERY.

Too late user, it's already been destroyed.

Tenga is a great character, he's the last one i expected to be made into one.