Does Israel have a right to exist? why or why not?

does Israel have a right to exist? why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/06/530860/Israel-Palestine-West-Bank
youtu.be/pk4XcOIAlog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure, why not? Creating it in the first place was kind of a dick move, but it's not like a bunch of pissed off Muslims are suddenly going to be happy and stop kicking the world if we give them back some clay. Human history is filled with people screwing less powerful people out of rightful clay. It probably shouldn't have happened, but the real problem now is the faggots who won't accept it.

bump

All a jew has a right to is death.

Sure. Historical claims + won the land in several successful wars. Solid.

bunp

States don't have rights. The people who bought land there in a peaceful exchange have a right to it. The people who stole land there do not. Even then, I'm not sure it would really help anything to kick them out, but I do think the whole population should find a safer part of the world to inhabit. It's the least safe part of the world for Jews.

everyone has the right to exist, everyone who respects every others' right to exist.

no

No nation has an innate right to exist. Existence has to be fought for. It has to be earned.

DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST!

I mean I kinda felt like the whole point of putting them next to the muzzies was that they would annihilate each other.
Now that the fight is getting hot everyone is taking sides, not in a literal sense, but like a football game.

>Jews get good goys in the US and Great Britain to fight and die
Germany should have won in 1916
>no Nazis
>no Communist revolution in Russia
>Empires everywhere

Right of conquest amirite

Europeans established Israel to scare Egypt away from restricting access to the Suez Canal, lest the Brits and France join in to conquer that territory and turn it over to Israel. To reward them for fulfilling their role to guarantee access to the Indian subcontinent the Jews were awarded some nice land to put down roots. That's just business.

>Historical claims
Kek

Judea died with the dispora. So no

If they can defend it themselves without a buncha US gibs sure.

Honest answer...yes, because they do exist.

i don't think Israel should have ever been created, but it was.

Generations of Israelis have already lived and died there. Sins of the father don't matter. It belongs to them now.

The Jews don't deserve Israel, the lying rats should be exiled to Madagascar

>does Israel have a right to exist?

Only as Christian Palestine.

The kikes are a dirty horde of filthy subhumans, why the fuck should anyone give a shit if they suffer?

might makes right, big chief running wind

> your education minister is literally a commie kike and not a based Zionist Jew

every time you say kike, a palestinian house is bulldozed

>A newly published report shows that the scale of the Israeli settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territories has increased by almost three times in the first half of 2017, compared to the same period last year.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/06/530860/Israel-Palestine-West-Bank

I wish she would stroke my benis like she did that seahorse.

I don't really care who suffers. They have the land in their possession. If they can defend it, they have right to it.

It's a Jew containment country. If Israel gets destroyed, the kikes that live there are going to start immigrating to western countries.

this pretty much. Any colonial who hates Israel needs to go back to Europe and get enriched by arabic colonization

anime is gay

there's more to it than just possessing the land
the palestinians already lived there. they are unable to co-exist peacefully so the ones with the "might" are basically just trying to genocide the ones without. this is against international law so they don't have the right to do it.

The jews had the right to attempt to immigrate to Palestine and integrate to its population, to buy lands and home through peaceful hard work after winning the trust and love of the locals. Every part of Israel which exists now as a result of something other than what I just described is not right to exist. That's about 90% of it, give or take.

Let's not pretend that means anything. International law is really more of a guideline.

I know palestinians lived there. I don't think Israel should have been created. Doesn't change that it was. Most of the people there today have nothing to do with that.

youtu.be/pk4XcOIAlog

She knows how to stroke a porpoise

All of the people living there today are Jewish usurers that live off the blood, sweat, and tears of white laborers. If the armies of America ever stopped guarding them they would be destroyed in less than a year. We don't even have to kill the Jews ourselves, just stop guarding them and dying for them and they'd be wiped out soon enough.

is that mammy?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

stfu you indian lover, Jackson was 1000 times more ruthless than the Israelis ever could be. Fucking kys my man

> inb4 that was in the past - give the fucking land back then

Israel is an abstract concept applied to God's people. Are you referring to the Israeli state?

I'm fine with cutting aid. We give too much to everyone. I don't think you're right about them being destroyed in less than a year though. They've stockpiled enough that they'd probably win any conflict in the near future. I don't really care one way or another, but that's how it is.

If the Jews weren't destroying the west and could guard themselves without American men and American weapons do you think anyone here would give a shit when they kill mudslides?

yes it is she