WELP

LOOKS LIKE ITS CONFIRMED...MURDER BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. HILARY IS FUCKED.

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
youtube.com/watch?v=UEPmy9Yu-Ow&feature=share
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Alperovitch
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
archive.is/HI9LB
youtu.be/LoMhBo8ATBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

September 21, 2017 Elizabeth Vos
A breaking report from America First Media Group appears to show that payments made to private cyber security firm Crowdstrike coincided with the dates of two mysterious deaths, including the unsolved murder of Seth Rich and the death of process server Shawn Lucas.
Disobedient Media previously reported on Shawn Lucas’ death, which occurred shortly after he attempted to serve former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz with papers regarding the DNC Fraud Lawsuit. Attorneys for the plaintiffs in that case later sought protection from the court, and in doing so had cited both Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas’ deaths, as well as that of Beranton Whisenant Jr. and others.

In their report, America First Media Group shows that the first payments made were preemptive measures on May 5th, 2016. They add that the next payment to Crowdstrike, totaling $98,849.84, took place on July 11th.
Their report specifically stated that:
“The relationship to this date happens to be the day after DNC Data Director of New Voter Registration Seth Rich was murdered.”
The reportindicates: “The final payment to date is August 3rd, 2016. This coincides with another murder in the District of Columbia. Shawn Lucas, who died on August 2nd of last year, was the DNC Process Server and close friend of Seth Rich.”
That Lucas and Rich were friends is an extremely important and noteworthy detail, and may provide some connection between their deaths which has not previously been considered. If true it is an extremely new detail in the context of their deaths and the political furor surrounding both men.

HAHA
ITS
N
O
T
H
I
N
G
HAHA

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
Day of the rope when?

Disobedient Media has provided ongoing coverage of Crowdstrike, including their connection to George Soros via the Atlantic Council. We have also extensively reported on the groundbreaking work of Adam Carter, who has raised strong concerns regarding Crowdstrike’s possible role in the creation of the Guccifer 2.0 persona and possible fabrication of Russian hacking in coordination with the DNC. Carter has specifically reported on the possibility that former Assistant FBI Director Shawn Henry, currently the President of Crowdstrike, as well as Dmitri Alperovitch, the company’s co-founder and CTO.
If the latest reports from America First Media Group are proven to be substantial, it would be monumental not only in terms of shedding light on the circumstances of two untimely deaths, but also in revealing the machinations of a firm who seems intimately involved with the DNC power structure and who may have been involved in the fabrication of one of the greatest political scandals in recent memory.

>two kids murdered in Arkansas
>cops murdered in Arkansas
>lawyers murdered in DC
>countless others carwrecked

This shit will go nowhere, as usual.

I wonder why Schultz, Dacey, Brown and Michael Sussman decided to hire CrowdStrike. instead of say the fbi?

please tell me how to hire the fbi

LOOKS LIKE 100K IS THE GOING RATE FOR POLITICAL MURDERS.

ITS TIME TO RISE!

Wow, a new breed of shill. The semantic shill.

This seems irrelevant

>IT'S DEFINITELY EVIDENCE THIS TIME
>HILLARY'S ABOUT TO GO TO JAIL FOR SURE

How many times have you told yourself this?

>This shit will go nowhere, as usual.
agreed
The only justice, if ever served, will be from people within the Clinton Cartel.
When they start eating each other.

bump

too many but her murdering more people than sam hyde has to end somewhere.

bump

>leftist "memes"

Obama wiretapping has been confirmed, MSM 100% BTFO

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

Susan Rice admitted to unmasking just last week remember
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

all these conspiracies and can't prove nuthin

250,000 to have someone murdered? the large disbursements from hillary look excessively suspicious.

to be fair i thought this one was at least a little funny. There's no harm in a little self deprecating humor every once in a while

The FBI showed up at their door, said we heard you got hacked let us look at your server and find out who did it. The dnc said no, we will have our own people look into it. Hired crowdstrike and crowdstrike fabracated data and turned that data over to the FBI. Crowdstrike then had to come out and say "some of the data may not be accurate".
Nope nothing fishy there

just ignore them we all know hilldawg is in o cent , unlike drumpf who we all know is crooked as fuck if the drumptards read the news they would know that sources familiar with the thoughts of muller on the alleged emails speculated on by an friend of an anonymous source who knows someone who has been around familiar sources think trump is totally finished and will be impeached any day now

>read the news
Still trusting the MSM are we?

>if the drumptards read the news they would >know that sources familiar with the thoughts of >muller on the alleged emails speculated on by >an friend of an anonymous source who knows >someone who has been around familiar >sources think trump is totally finished and will >be impeached any day now

..... Not even taking the time...

Jesus Canada...

I never understood why Sup Forums talked little on Susan Rice

there is literally a list of things unfinished illegalities that could be prosecuted. trump should forget the travel and speeches and focus on the cancer in our government the clintons and obamas subversives.

>Large
Id imagine this is the change in her pocket.. well DNC pocket.

constant distractions.

the clintons could have skimmed over 100 billion dollars. this is a great video.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEPmy9Yu-Ow&feature=share

>Wow, a new breed of shill. The semantic shill.
Are you some kind of anti-semantic?

This, I keked

>found this last night. Don't know if it's interesting or not

we know from wiki the cia has the tools to make any traffic look like its coming from anywhere.

bampo

When HRC was on maddow they cut randomly to footage of pandas. She was taunting us.

THE LKINK DIDNT WORK REEEeEEEEEEeeee

I'm feeling sleepy guys, anyone else sleepY?
lEtS slEeP bOYs

>reddit tier pajeet

we need to range ban all of india.

TICK TOCK.

>The large payments are:

>05/11/16 - $ 39,238.66 - Data services subscription

>07/11/16 - $ 98,849.84 - Technology infrastructure maintenance - (one day after death of Seth Rich)

>08/03/16 - $113,645.77 - Technology infrastructure maintenance - (one day after death of Shawn Lucas)

>10/28/16 - $ 33,750.00 - Data services subscription

>11/30/16 - $ 99,187.50 - Data services subscription

D-don't worry goys, we're just weeding out undesirable bugs in the infrastructure..

If I'm Hillary and I need to kill someone, I would not leave a paper trail around the time of death. According to Sup Forums the Clintons have killed a ton of people, they would be more careful than that

that will happen soon. mid 2018 is my bet.

a legit funny leftist meme. you hired one of us, yes? let me guess- court ordered because you're gay?

Makes me proud to see my pasta get reheated

I think its more likely it all colapses under its own weight before the year ends

just remember, mueller worked for podesta the molesta. tick tock.

Bro after you posted that I went on a rampage yesterday because of all the sliding so i posted it in like every thread.

couldve been the cia on top of the cia who knows

Clinton doesn't need to keep it from anons. She needs to pay off CIAniggers to stop investigating and pay off the talking heads to keep the normalfags quiet, which she has.

SETH RICH IS MOSSAD AND HE IS NOT DEAD YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS

Yep, freakin strange man, was soo outta place.
Although I'd figured it was some sorta mental conditioning thing at the time.

You could be right though

HOLY SHIT MUELLER'S REPORT IS OUT??!!
Oh wait, no, its trash.

Who knows? I'm sure this guy knows.

Crowdstrike, Inc
15440 Laguna Canyon Road 250
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 954-6785

Dmitri Alperovitch is the name you want, co-founder of CrowdStrike. Also on the Atlantic Council as a cyber security advisor, loves to push for boots on the ground response to hacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Alperovitch

Not being able to detect blatant sarcasm....

Bump

Bump

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

HIS NAME WAS

I noticed when i dropped that in a slide shills would abort their own threads almost instantly

Cheers for doing gods work user

boomp

Bump

i liked it too, very informative.

Yup, I noticed the same thing too.

Bumpf

Why has crowdstrike been allowed to refuse to give testimony?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html

Can Grassley supoena them? Can someone in the US government take this shit seriously?

>trump should forget the travel and speeches and focus on the cancer in our government the clintons and obamas subversives.

The only way this happens so that it actually works, is if Trump plays the fool and does what people expect him to do, while also quietly doing what needs to be done.

>disobedientmedia
Literally fake news.

Fuck off shill, it's in the FEC Records.

I'll believe it when mentioned by The Washington Times or The New York Post, not your blog.

Are these posts done ironically or is this basically the equivalent of all the posts on reddit saying Trump is going to jail?

holy shit this

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

podesta also has an alter ego.

Let's archive it
archive.is/HI9LB

Yes, babydicks. Murder.

You've finally found the missing Link in your wild-eyed pantshitter tin foil theories proving Hillary killed Elvis, or something.

I guess it was inevitable.

Fuck.

FUCK.

I mean...

It's not like she STILL won the popular vote despite every fucking lie from the skinhead smear machine being thrown her way, plus a Russian hack.

It's not like pantshitters teamed up with Russia to exploit idiots on Facebook with fake fucking news.

It's not like Donald Shitface is pissing himself deeper into peepee pants city over Manafort and his Junior getting caught RED FUCKING HANDED taking bribes from Russia.

Nope. Crooked Hillary!

Goddamn, I hope after Assface is impeached and hauled into a CIA blacksite, they let the real President spit in his nasty orange face. HRC deserves so much justice for the literal Christ-like torture and robbery she's suffered at the hands of racist shut-ins who openly smiled and laughed while America got Buttfucked by her worst enemy.

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN

>Hillary spent money around the time Seth died
We got her guys!

very fucking shilly in here

either you're really good at baiting or you're a disgusting ropeable faggot

either way got me pissed

what a fag.

Sure is, at least they're bumping the thread.
>Manafort and his Junior getting caught RED FUCKING HANDED taking bribes from Russia.
>pic related

The rope is too kind for scum like you. You deserve crucifixion.

true. these people are idiots.
>if it's anti hillary I'll disregard any need for evidence

Go to bed mohammed

We should start a radio or internet show and Sup Forumstards would eat it up and throw money at us on patreon if we basically just coddle their conspiracies and tell them Hillary is a murderer who is going to jail any day now.

We need a panda-based meme.

Why do these sites always have names like True Patriot Report or Deplorable Post-Intelligence?

>that ancient miniclip game
>lil bush and susan rice beat em style shooter

Does it hurt you much that pretty much all the slander against trump is going nowhere and in actuallity is backfiring hard because obvious now proven lies spread for a whole year? Does it bother you? Awww so sad.

Manafort is very obviously fucked.

The hope is he didn't get Trump roped into something with his stupidity.

They're all fake and run by the same people

>we will indict you
Mueller says months ago

Then doesnt do that and starts investigating facebook ads and comey firing

Mueller exists to justify the obamagate spying but he cant find anything to make it ok. I give it another 6 months max before he resigns in defeat.

These are all just strategic leaks they sat on until more obama spying came up

lol Ken Starr took years.

Things like this don't happen over night or even within a year.

HIS NAME

She's not untochable anymore, she fell.

YAASSSS QUEEEENNN SLAAAYYYY

youtu.be/LoMhBo8ATBM

You dem faggots are running out of that lol

WUZ KANGZ