docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Missions_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what?

are we really going to war with nk?

How many kids have you fucked?

If white peoples poop is brown is brown people poop white? I'm asking for a friend.

What has the CIA ever done to help the United States? Like, really.

Are you as corrupt as the rest of your agency?

If I turned you in would you die?

What's my name, CIAnigger?

Are you a big guy?

Is it OK that I only posted 1 question?

Are you at war with trump?

Why dont you go to the doctor for that cancer you just got cia nigger?

MK Ultra. Why am I involved?

>redact all the text but not the barcode
Larper, go fuck yourself.

who's most powerful currently: bushes, clintons, obamas

Can we waste all three quickly?

You're either a complete moron or an autist larping. Either way, KYS

are you jealous of the NGA's HQ?

Because you should be.

Is Robert David Steele a limited hangout?

I don't trust his smug CIA face tbqh

If a gorilla is riding a unicycle across a bridge and the wheel falls off, does ice cream have bones?

does CIA/DoD control Sup Forums?

How does it feel being a janitor at an organization infinitely more powerful than you can ever hope to be?

can i have a job?

>Barcode on your ID not redacted

We are preparing,We watch North Korea every move, if they test another missile we will act like north Korea is the reason of climate change

are you all out to destroy trump?
is brennan pure evil?

when will we have war with NK?

>1 post by this id

How does recruiting work. I think your guys have been tailing me for weeks since putting an application in.

fake and gay larp/10

do you glow in the dark?

Why are American Intelligence Agencies so unable to seal and keep their information secret?
With all the Trump "leaks", Snowdon, Bradley Manning, numerous other whistleblowers..
Is it a cultural thing or outdated computer systems?

And why do they hire people who would even consider making a post on Sup Forums?

Kek

youre not even american you larping faggot

Fake blurred picture is off center. Bigly bad shop.

Sage

Half this board is DoD or IC in some form or fashion, another quarter is professionals and college students, the other quarter are assorted neets and a few women.

>meme flag
LARP

Who killed JFK and RFK?

Is the earth flat?

Can we have a timeframe for when the pedos are going down?

thanks for leavig a scan bar in place. scanned it. you're done for , leaker.

Do ya'll have any plans for gassing the kikes?

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. Congrats CIA niggerlarper

Just how cucked is my country by yours? gib details please

Tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask?

Is the CIA connection to skull and bones explain why they are involved in drug distribution (like Brown brothers Harriman and their opium ship to China), and their strong connection to secret societies?

>i-i-i-if K-Kim launches a-another missile w-we will attack him

Lel you won't do shit

are there any secret techo-nazi DMT smoking singularity nerds there or is everyone pretty straight-laced?

why are you LARPing?
if you arent, why are you trafficing children and blackmailing politicians through pedo and satanism stuff?
can you greet alefantis from me? you should know him through the maccobies if you are real :^)

If you'll only answer three questions, then don't tell us to ask you anything, faggot. How are we supposed to know what they are? Just type the answers and gtfo.

can the government stop bitcoin?

tell us about MK ultra.

Alpha and Epsilon were your biggest mistakes, it's game over. Truth really does find a way but it does not shine without the help of these countless frogs and some that have sacrificed themselves for the cause of justice (and some for chaos, lol). Time is not on your side, doesn't matter what shit CERN makes you believe.

project sunstreak fucking failed faggots
try and ban me
astral project through the fucking internet again I dare you fags.

Will you impose penalties on whores like Natalie Portman for engaging in MK-Ultra programs to pervert young men?

how big is your dick?

Why the fuck wouldn't you black the barcode larper

Bit of both, Snowden shoulder surfed and was a real spy, got turned by some Russian pussy. Bradley was just a Antifa trapped in a numale body and is the entire reason behind the ban on trannies because they're mentally deranged.

Tell me more user

what are you talking about?! the CIA has nothing to do with satanic or stuff like that

Is true that the Secret Service code word for when Obama got out of bed was "the Jig is up"?

>Ask a guy who works for the CIA anything
how much better is the Pfizer cocaine that regular top level street cocaine?

So is that a yes? No? You think he's in Israels pocket & is pretending to be jew...Does CIA not like Jews? I don't know. They cause all the worlds problems, so I thought the CIA was FOR the Jew. I'm so confused

>We watch North Korea every move, if they test another missile we will act like north Korea is the reason of climate change

>North Korea's every move
>the reason for climate change

At least learn some fucking grammar before you larp with your terrible engrish

I believe you more than OP. Kek.

Why aren't we bombing the shit out of Saudi Arabia?

I don't know what you are talking about, MC ultra was canceled, its 2017 why would we brainwashed the population

Which touhou would you fuck?

Not in your compartmentalized department.

SURRENDER TO TERRY, NIGGER

Bump

A lot better.

You type like a 10 year old.

How long did it take to get your clearance?

Should hang him on crimes against nature. Where the fuck is Greenpeace?

It's "I'll only..." you illiterate retard.

they fund enemies to fuel eternal conflict
clintons
nope
no results that I know of, just wiped memories through sensory deprivation and psychedelics
they're all fucking evil
just look at mark peroe

explain this:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 she (Nora Maccoby) talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

users obviously are, I am talking servers and such.

how bad was the disappointment when you realized what working for the CIA was actually like

MK Ultra was not cancelled. It became project Monarch and continues today under different names.

Shit larp. GTFO. SAGE

How can someone that can't speak English get a job in the CIA

Why didnt you black out your bar code

Momma say knock you out...
I'm gonna knock you out...

*knock* *knock*

Boxers or briefs?

IM GOING TO FUCKING RUN YOU OVER YOU STUPID FUCKING CIA NIGGER THERES NO HIDING YOU GLOW AT NIGHT

>Youtube conspiracy video
I don't know what you're talking about

MC Ultra is a shitty rapper. MK Ultra is a little different, kiddo.

SAGE
A
G
E

>implying CIAniggers aren't that dumb

I wonder if 20 years down the line, Snowdon will fall down some stairs 5 minutes before an anonymous American leaves the same hotel...
Would they seek revenge?

I would have thought trannies would be kept away from intelligence jobs on the grounds that they are vulnerable anyway? I mean gay men that frequent immoral sex clubs are shunned, as are people on just a low dose anti-depressant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Missions_Force

try again in 3 weeks

captcha is liar

Do you glow in the dark?

can you post safely over here without getting fired/killed?

How many of the classified jfk papers don't talk about secret service protocol?

Lmfao, Literally founded from a satanic death cult from Yale. Fucking sage

How do you get sperm out of your collar?

Why does Mexican pussy smell like taco bell?

>Posting from a coffee shop with a security camera.

FFS Phil, Its like you're asking for the wet work treatment.