Can someone please explain to me why sharia law is a bad thing???

Can someone please explain to me why sharia law is a bad thing???

Oh wait it isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw
answering-islam.org/Silas/demons.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not, but it's a redpill to tough for even pol to swallow.

too*

They look dumb

Indeed. It is a redpill that I have embraced. Alhamdulillah I have converted to Islam and seen the light of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala

Because I like booze and pot, dickhead.

Not an argument

Well then you are a leech on society and only contributing to our degrading moral status.

You deserve what the person in that picture got.

>because I'm a degenerate

Because we don't shoot people for any infraction and when we do terminate prisoners legally it is done "humanely". Overall enlightenment principals instead of shitskin barbarian principals.

Because it´s practiced by sandniggers
youtube.com/watch?v=UHeIt1URKhw

>MUH DEGENERACY

sharia law is amazing. there are absolutely no flaws what so ever with it.

this message brought to you by M-103

Yeah and that doesn't work too well does it?

>Give "humane treatment" to drug dealers in America
>Drug use doesn't decline, may even rise

>Give Islamic punishment to drug users in Afghanistan, as decreed by Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala in the Sharia
>Opium usage plummets

Hmmmmmm

>Colombia
You bitch about the fall of (((western civilization))), yet have no issue with drug and alcohol use?
Sodomites and other such degenerates, and women's rights, is the biggest risk to Canada. Muslims are fine - great even. We ought to bring more to counter the cancerous mindvirus of the native population.

Gtfo with this blasphemy

yes it is

How?

It is basically perfect. The only real problem with Islam is that it's made up of 99% subhuman shitskins.

They're our brothers.

Western civilization was built on alcohol, you retard. The entire reason agriculture ever got started was because some dumb sandniggers made the accidental discovery of beer and they wanted to keep making it. That kicks off the agricultural revolution without which modern society is non existent. We'd still be living in caves dying by the time we're 25.

Join your “brothers” and other retards in hell

No.

We know you're related leaf

its bad because it looks dumb

8s of truth.
but still, stop replying to slide/bait threads.

Not an argument.

I will go to Junnah one day after a martyrdom inshallah
I'm white
Not an argument

white sharia when?

>Trash-One Coats

>Not an argument

Just because you're too stupid to understand my argument and attempt to make a counterargument, doesn't actually mean that it isn't an argument. It just means that you're retarded.

Slavery helped build America. Just because something built the foundation of what we have now does not make it morally sound for society as a whole.

You got me there. My government is out of my control outside of my influence of voting and memeing. They allow the heroin trade to flourish.

It's coming faster than you think

We don't want to argue. We're just telling you to kill yourself

Inshallah, brate

troll. islam is cancer & sharia is evil. A series of lies made up by several false prophets.....sage

>Its evil hurrdurr

Why? Because it restricts homosexuality, women's rights, and degenerate behaviour?

Checked, and I agree

No, because it is a control system hiding as a political system pretending to be a religion. Because is advocates murder of Buddhists, Christians, Jews, and atheists....because it is not about making life better, but making life worse. Because we were promised if we submit we would have peace, except that is a lie....sunnis, shiites, sufis and salafist kill each other out of hand to gain power......No, Islam is a lie.

>slavery not morally sound

Lol what? Have you seen what niggers have become without slavery? We get nightly chimpouts and one of the highest murder rates in the world because we let the animals out of their cage.

It's only good in Islamic shitholes because only subhuman shitskins are tortured and killed for not following mohamud the son of satan

You're probably under surveillance now, shit head. I hope you go to Guantanamo Bay and get "reeducated." Islam is the religion of Satan, even Mohammed confessed that he thought he was being attacked by demons when it was "revealed" to him, and nothing but death, destruction, violence and misery follows it wherever it goes.

answering-islam.org/Silas/demons.htm

"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world." - Adolf Hitler

Slavery is not morally sound. It brought Niggers to your country to chimp out.

Actually it is. Why cant you look at least aesthetic while doing such shit?

literally nothing, only degenerates disagree

>niggers who steal get their hands cut
>wife cant cuck you or she fucking dies
>almost zero crime rate because strikes fear into criminals
>normal ppl just enjoy trad life
>marriage is encouraged, help you to find qt wife
>no drugs or drug addicts, 100% clean diet
>train to defend homeland and spread the word of Allah
>no jew shit like interests which ruins ppls lives
>taxes only on surplus wealth, redistributes and no poverty

Don't pretend slavery isn't wrong to an extent. I won't bother to go through why that is because you're missing the core of my argument: Civilization is partially the result of immoral behavior, but this does not make that behavior acceptable.

if killing "rebellious" wives is a thing has any scientific reasearch been done on middle eatern women ? this is basically selective breeding only the more submissive more obidient women wouldn typically surivive to pass on genes and how they compare to women from other parts of the world

It it was good we wouldn't need to have a thread to prove it, like beer, chocolate and freedom.

*reverted

because it's the enforcement of a satanic theocracy made of mudslime subhumans

Does the shepherd not tend to his flock? Does the rancher not herd his cattle? We own dominion over the animal kingdom, and do not be fooled, niggers are animals not human. Under slavery, they were domesticated like dogs from wolves. But when we unshackled them from our bonds, they returned to their feral ways, free to run rampant in our society. And you wish to argue slavery is immoral? You have no clue what morality is.

middle eastern women are horny all the time thats the problem

This

I think it's amusing how you say all of this about black people, and yet here you are having an intelligent conversation with one (me, and no I won't bother proving it. You can choose to believe me or not.) There are black people more intelligent than most whites, albeit they are few and far between. Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, and Thomas Sowell come to mind. Arguing that blacks are too primitive to be free is quite a generalization.

But again, you are missing (or rather ignoring) my argument. Reread until you come up with a good counter or give up.

> Enjoy alcohol in the comfort of your own home
> Leech on society
that's as far as I'm going to argue. respond or don't I won't read it

radical jihad has completely identical values to alt right

When you stop assuming that you're anything more than a feral beast, then you'll understand my point.

Cousin marriage has an extremely dysgenic effect when it becomes widespread.

Also, Islam is a universalist religion; there is no place for ethno-nationalism within it.

Space colonization is banned.

I don't know about Sharia law but what does a guy have to do around here to get capital punishment for crimes with forced attendance by the neighborhood?

Alcohol, smoking, loose sexual relations are destroying society user.

not in this country faggot

/leftypol/ and its moral relativism.

Alt-Right: Feminism destroys the family by forcing women to work
Islam: Can't have feminism if you lock them in a cage

>when you six year old daughter draws a picture of her daddy and mommy but it's haram to make pictures so you tear it up in front of her then cut off her hand but it's okay because she built up a healthy pain tolerance during the clitorectomy performed by her hag of an aunt who would never even be third wife in Abdul's harem if it were for her fathers supple and sensual goat herd

Hedonism is destroying society.
Having a beer or two is not destroying society.

Moslems

ya

While this is bait it is spoken like a true LEAF.

Because it's something Muslims follow and Muslims need to be killed without exception.

>flag

Surprise surprise.

Allah is sucking pig dick in hell

Lack of maturity and public shaming has been banned. The guide posts to having fun have been removed and the public at large is free to display vulgarity and nihilistic degeneracy with limited, if any,
social consequence. Mix in steady dose of Jew propaganda and Bob's your uncl...eerrr....aunt.

>fuck sharia law though, it's swine.

Indulging in substances is the very definition of hedonism. Now you can say that light indulgence isn't so bad. The problem is there is no way to regulate light indulgence, so you must ban indulgences altogether.

why is that blanket hurting the other blanket

I will say, Islam does get some things right....like how to deal with women.

There is nothing wrong with a little rape now and then.

>implying I need a reason beyond the fact that a Canadian is shilling for it.
fuck off double nigger

We should be highly suspicious of anything cherished by Sand Niggers. Maybe there is something in this code worth adopting but not wholesale and not without careful scrutiny and deliberation by wise white people.

W O K E
O
K
E

Um, because everywhere it's practiced is an economic and societal shithole? To which would you like to emigrate from Canada? Their countries are disasters and they bring their disastrous "principles" with them.

Every Western nation, period, is a better place to live and any Mid-Eastern nation, period. That's why they immigrate to us; we don't emigrate to them.

America went wrong by invading Afghanistan and Iraq 15 years ago. Invading wasn't the wrong thing.. not conquering the natives was the mistake. You simply cannot declare war on a nation and not conquer the native population. Otherwise you deal with uprisings and other shit. I miss the old days of just slaughtering people in a country. That's the only way to conquer them.

Relax fellow cheeseburger, the LEAF is baiting you.

True. But there are some so genuinely distraught by "muh degeneracy" that they'd like to see the whole thing collapse just to reign in tangential issues, like feminism and trans/homosexual shit. Sup Forums is often very quick to throw the baby out with the bath water if some extreme ideology "fixes" their pet-issue for them.

It is, their posture suggests low IQ.

It belongs in the litter box it came from.
Fuck sharia law and fuck those that implement it.