Which Sup Forumsack did this?

>“Realize this, extremely violent times will come,” a man’s voice boomed, according to a video of the alert.

>“It almost sounded like Hitler talking,” she said. “It sounded like a radio broadcast coming through the television.”

>He predicts a constellation – a sign prophesied in the Book of Revelation – will reveal itself in the skies over Jerusalem, signaling the beginning of the end of the world, according to the Washington Post.

>Meade also said he believes that, by the end of October, the world may enter what’s called a seven-year tribulation period, a fairly widespread evangelical belief that for seven years a series of catastrophic events will befall Earth, the Post reported.

ocregister.com/2017/09/21/end-of-world-prediction-interrupts-tv-broadcasts-in-orange-county/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
youtu.be/7IvLdcwdCHs
youtu.be/sVN-7u11o5E
youtu.be/VMp6j0sIpZc
youtube.com/watch?v=w-Ngqhe3y-Y
planetxnews.com/2017/09/20/tribulation-beginning-end-october/
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
youtube.com/watch?v=4vFpCC4wl38
youtube.com/watch?v=0WRph3JnLGo
youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=7IvLdcwdCHs
christianradio.com/ministry/insight-for-living/depravity-on-parade-part-3-619138.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm out

Thats not good.

No one cared about this? Weird.

>wrong as usual: nobody cares
>correct: can't do shit about it
but why tho.

Is this more sep 23rd bullshit?

yep

Didnt these same faggots say the end of the world was in 2012 too

there has been thousands of distinct end of the world predictions, no different this times. It would be great if someone made a betting website where people could bet against it.

This is fucking nuts. If one of us didn't do this - we're fucked. That sounds like 1940s radio transmission. A delay in sound travel, and no idea of who/what we are, would make the ayos think we talk like that...

Except it can actually happen this time. Not some end of the world bulls hit. Look up the sun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Sage

>which has been said every fucking times

>it can happen
>black lives matter flag

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEN TIME FOR US KANGZ TO COME AND SMITE DEM WHITEYS FOR STEALING OUR CULTURE AND PYRAMIDZ

Impossible to see that one coming lads.

>Armageddon
>planet

So we're gonna send Bruce Willis to detonate nukes into it's core?

>It sounded almost like Hitler talking

Unfortunately the temperature needed inside the bomb required to exert the pressure needed to crack open the planet is exactly equal to the temperature needed for an Auschwitz's oven to burn 8 gorrilion bagels.

>David Meade

BUY MY BOOK YESTERDAY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Black lives matter is not black nationalism, user.

Reminder that evangelical eschatology was created by Jews to justify Zionism and anglo-zionist political goals.

anyone else wish they saw the clip?

BASED

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLIP OF IT?

Theres a clip on the link.

Oh please with the self righteousness.

no there isn't?

I saw it... Give it a min to load.

>World will be engulfed in disaster
>Countries will collapse over night
>Millions if not billions will die
>Money will be pointless
>Literally the end of the world
>BUY MY BOOK

Why not just upload a PDF for all to download and read if he believes this so strongly? Just looks like bullshit to me. Likely because it is.

THEY DELETED THE CLIP! THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE IT FROM US!!

guys im scared

no clip or link bubs

I saw the clip. Couldn't understand a word he said. This was probably some Sup Forumstard working at the tv station out for the lulz

>he thinks that isn't all going to happen
You haven't been paying attention user.

PUBLISHED: September 21, 2017 at 4:16 pm | UPDATED: September 21, 2017 at 7:03 pm
>video was up at first
>UPDATE at 7pm no more video

this what I imagine the mkultra victims always yelling about. IM NOT A RADIO

Me.

The evidence doesn't lie

SETPBEMBER 23ST

Shemitah will happen, Jews forgiving each other's loans. Buy UVXY, short the stock market

The flag checks out. If you're serious, you need to believe me, nothing's going to happen on the 23rd.

tell me more about (((Shemitah)))

Damn that's a comfy photo

SEMPTEMBRE 23TH

All the knowledge inside me and about me is telling me that we're safe for now.

Seconded.

MOAR energy to farmers

Less to sjw's

I'm ok with this

I can confirm there was a video in the link and more audio.. \i could have saved the video even..

>planet collides with earth
>September 23rd

How fast must it be going that it’s not visible to the naked eye?

Huh. So the original link and this fucking thread are the only websites talking about the story? Just checked Google. Someone has to be able to do better.

I still firmly believe we'll be fine and dandy weeks, months, and years from now, but I'd like to see the video.

where is video

Anything on YouTube or anywhere else?

Here you go
youtu.be/7IvLdcwdCHs
youtu.be/sVN-7u11o5E
youtu.be/VMp6j0sIpZc

>hear authoritative voice
>H-H-H-HITLER?? LITERALLY SHAKING

fucking hell

I HAVE SEARCHED THE INTERNET AND HAVE RETURNED WITH NOTHING!

Thank you! I don't know why I couldn't find it. I blame beer.

According to David you're safe until October.

Lameskies. Laaaaaaaaaaame. Someone's having a joke over this stupid and latest trendy end-of-the-world-scare.

Predicted from years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=w-Ngqhe3y-Y

thanks but it was not as spoopy as i thought

Do you care to share the Bible chapter and verse? Please? *blinks eyebrows like a fag*

Of course it isn't because black nationalism requires hard work and intelligence.

Idk i just read what he wrote here

planetxnews.com/2017/09/20/tribulation-beginning-end-october/

oh wow here is another planet x theory, nothing to see here move along

*sees donate and credit card jpgs* *leaves*

Thanks.

I'm not seeing anything online about this. How do we know it's not just some sort of paid advert for gold stocks?

A lot of old people retire in OC.

*stop doing this you faggot*

*sorry*

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
>Revelations cycle ends in 2024
>Kali Yuga ends in 2025
WHAT IS HABBEDIG

More likely a message from the future, ala:
youtube.com/watch?v=4vFpCC4wl38

Dear Lord Jesus:

Please remove Your hand of protection from California and allow it to be destroyed. We pray in Your name.

Amen

Czech 'em!

youtube.com/watch?v=0WRph3JnLGo

Sacrifices must be made

It's like the modern version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

It's not a planet, it's a brown dwarf; only visible in the infrared spectrum, and has the mass of 5 earths. 2 other occurrences happen in the Bible that point to it passing through the solar system on an oblong path. The first occurred in the Old Testament (Joshua 10) stating the sun stood still in the sky for a day; this was likely cause by the brown dwarf passing close enough to earth that it halted our rotation as we passed in its wake. The 2nd occurrence was when Christ was crucified; states that the sky went black for 3.5 hours; this would be the Eclipse of our sun by the brown dwarf as it passed again. In both scenarios, earthquakes and natural disasters are noted.

is the red 1 better? my mom gets green i never thought about changing colors

COX cable saying it was just a glitch now, trying to calm the panicky masses

Literally thought the same thing looking at my milk today...we come here too much

Are you talking about the milk or the tabasco?

Red one is whole milk, best choice.

milk

Red is whole and I think green is skim. I only use the whole milk, mainly for cooking.

My lease expires sept 23rd as well, along with many of my other things....

wtf have you done?

I've been combing the web hard on this, and I can't find the video. I haven't tried FB yet. Some user has to know where one is. Usually it's easy to find stuff, but this one's elusive.

If it's in the WaPo, you know it's a psyop.

Stop being a communist and lean to read.

double nigger

I'm neither fag.

I FOUND THE VIDEO though.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=7IvLdcwdCHs

Also in comments in the video there's a link to a reddit thread about it.

SEPTEMBER 23ND

Found the original audio.
christianradio.com/ministry/insight-for-living/depravity-on-parade-part-3-619138.html

>Depravity on Parade, Part 3,
>Insight for Living with Chuck Swindoll

Welp, it's fucking nothing.

Except the earth would be getting fucked right about now

Some troll on the emergency broadcast system playing this audio.

It's a nothingburger

boredom dies not me not my blood

End times faggs who cares

It'd be nice if shit went to fuck. It'd give me a good reason to get out of the house.

>t. Califag

The world is getting fucked right now, but I don't know where the idea came from that the brown dwarf will hit the earth; there's nothing like that in Daniel or Revelation. The prophecy states that the dragon (the brown dwarf) will be in front of the woman wanting to devour her child when he's born (Jupiter being birthed from constellation Virgo), but that God will remove him to safety. There's more pointing to the theory that the brown dwarf will either strike Jupiter, or the wake of it passing will remove it from its current orbit; either way it will knock the moons and orbiting debris of Jupiter into space. The catastrophic events depicted in Revelation don't happen until roughly 3.5 years into the tribulation of Israel... that's 3.5 years that the debris travels before "the stars fall from the sky like figs shaken from a tree"