Why do libtards want to take away our 2nd amendment rights???

why do libtards want to take away our 2nd amendment rights???

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/states/texas/texas.htm
amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
lmgtfy.com/?q=mass shooting
statista.com/statistics/476461/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-legality-of-shooters-weapons/
washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-gun-problem-is-creeping-into-canada/2016/02/13/a28cd1e4-c388-11e5-b933-31c93021392a_story.html
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-gun-problem-is-creeping-into-canada/2016/02/13/a28cd1e4-c388-11e5-b933-31c93021392a_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because anti-guns get all of their knowledge from movies and games.
As long as they're not a colossal pussy they will have fun with guns.

Isn't that an oxymoron since liberty would mean more freedom?

Its not just guns, but anything and everything that makes anyone self sufficient.
They want you to rely on the state for your every need.

Because the base of liberals is in the cities where the lion's share of their use is to facilitate crime, not to go deer hunting and skeet shooting.

Not that they are ever going to be able to put the horse back in the stable, but guns are basically worthless anyway. The military deals in airstrikes and bombs while criminals will always have the element of surprise against armed civilians anyway before they can even undo the safety locks on their weapons.

We already rely on the state for everything and have for more a century. Freedom is an illusion fools tell themselves to help themselves feel a little better about their lack of power, sort of like being able to tune the radio in your car to the station you like while stalled out in a bumper-to-bumper traffic for half an hour.

Because they don't trust you to not shoo them.

They were responsible for it being Incorporated anyway. Just laugh at them.

I think that people are very emotional and susceptible to the idea of trading liberty for supposed safety. Add ignorance that is shoveled with media misinformation (often media created by the very same people simply ignorant of firearms) and that makes it worse. Just try to remove the idea that everyone is trying to create some kind of authoritarian communist brown nation for a second and you see though that the common people who want gun control are mostly just people who in their minds are trying to make the world a better place. They probably see the bad side of guns and think that the bad side of guns outweighs the good side of it and we would be wholly better without them. If you actually are curious about this maybe you should actually attempt to speak with someone who wants to have their "gun control" rather than asking an echo chamber where no one bats an eye that you're basically waving a nazi flag.

Personal responsibility is a concept as disgusting to the liberal as pedophilia is to everyone else

Show your flag bong/leaf

>Echo chamber
There literally isn't any rational non Monopoly of violence reason for gun control
>Muh crime
>We need to ban all guns!
>Why do you want a million more people to be raped, robbed, or murdered every year
>Whu.....
>Because all you're doing is taking the gun out of the hands of my great grandmother when she had to fire a shot to scare 3 men from her homes back door

All the facts and every logical emotional arguement is on the side of freedom

Except if you find a totalitarian state having a monopoly on force to be acceptable, in which case I'll fucking shoot you.

Here you go. Guns are still worthless. I have a few rifles I inherited in a glass cabinet but fuck if I'd ever waste good money on the useless pieces of junk. Liberals are idiots for continuing to push anti-gun rights policies, but the base won't let them change course because they live in high gun-crime areas so it's an utterly hopeless cause like abortion crusades for the GOP.

The "Only Criminals Won't Obey the Laws" argument is banal and tautological. Might as well dispense with court system and legislature period because what the fuck is even the point? Better argument is that there is already more guns than people in circulation so good luck pissing in a hailstorm if it makes you feel better.

Whoops.

Well fuck.

If you disarm those who oppose you, conquering them becomes a cake walk.
Liberals know they can't force their fucked up "utopian" ideals if there are people willing to physically fight back.
So they'll remove the means to rebel.
Look at European countries where liberal dogshit is running rapid. The men there can hardly fight back against invaders and the government strong arming them.

So they can kill the people they don't like, which coincidentally are those that own guns.

>He is a liberal cuck who thinks the legal system exists to compel and not to punish
>He thinks the state will unrape him
Tell that to the cop who has no legal duty to protect you as ruled on by the supreme court

Firearms stop by even the admission of antigun soccermom groups prevent 65,000+ violent crimes every year. NIJ says it's hundreds of thousands and the higher estimates breach a million. People like you want to make more victims.

Many factors;

- Comfort and ease of living in a major city (nice part of course) with plenty of police and security. Alternative is living in a gated community. Many libs feel like they do not need to take security into their own hnds because people do it for them.
- Naivete about human relations. Libs may believe that everybody is good and nobody will harm them.
- Over estimation of their own physical abilities. Many libs will call you a coward or a weakling for using a mechanical advantage against another.
- I know what is best for you. Libs may think that nobody can handle weapons except for police or military so they will argue against you.
- I hate violence. Many libs fear volence so much or advocate peace so much that it goes against nature. Many think that making you think positive thoughts will help you be peaceful (like the EU)
- Odd one here BUT guns are racist against minorities and the 2nd was created to keep down blacks (TYT argued this)

The more you know.

Which is one of the biggest reasons movements like communism and islam have not taken root in the US.

14th amendment was passed in part due to disarmament of the freed slaves in the south. Intended to prevent this by extending the federal prohibition to the states.
that's one of the reasons why it was never enforced. Black Codes were popular with the whites.

If the omnipresence of guns did anything to deter crime and violence, the middle East & African wouldn't be landscapes of rampant ethnic cleansing and robbery. If I want to steal your shit I'll just drive-by gun you down or shoot you from behind and there is nothing your holstered weapon or the State can do about it.

Actually towns and villages that are armed are in fact much safer than gun free zones. Iraq and Afghanistan have this situation going on. Terrorists and occupying forces are less likely to invade an area that is heavily armed by either individuals or militias. Terrorists prefer "soft" targets to "hard" ones.

That's not how it works here bucko
>Hurr violent subhumans given western weapons murder each other faster than with their stone clubs
You put two niggers in a room and they'll eventually kill each other

>The omnipresence of guns
The US white homicide rate is as low as every western nation (before you became part of the caliphate). The US has more firearms than fucking people, but only niggers have a 14 per 100k homicide rate.

Remember that draw Muhammad contest in Texas the Muslims murdered a bunch of people at? You don't because a couple of Texans fucking shot them first.

because there a bunch of pussys

Individuals cannot have the power to resist the state.

Every time a carry law has passed in the USA, crime has remained steady or dropped.
When bans were implemented in Australia and England the crime rate rose.
There is a general deterrent effect.

There is also a specific deterrent effect. If I ran naked at the black male trying to get into my sisters bedroom at 3AM and I am pointing an Austrian Nerf Pistol at him as I do it, the question that will always go unanswered is did he run to avoid being shot, or did he run to avoid being raped?
As the use of firea..nerf pistols for self defence is illegal in this country, I remind you that The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Because (((they))) want to have all the guns.

>pirate flag
>condensed and purified faggotry; the post.

My money is on a leaf.

They don't, not really. It's just a scapegoat to avoid acknowledging the real issue.

They get rid of guns, they want to bomb knives (see UK). Ban knives, want to get rid of slingshots. They just need SOMETHING to be at fault, so blame the tool.

>TYT argued this
>TYT

You know that instantly invalidates all but the most self-evident, axiomatic claims, right?

>why do libtards want to take away our 2nd amendment rights???
they want to shoot unarmed black people

Because you keep shooting your own daughters

>Nerf gun
>Australia
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
They made Nerf guns illegal because they are too similar to airsoft right?

The real reason they want to do it is so they can impose their idealogies on us by force.

Every other reason they give is bullshit.

It's a lot easier to force someone to do something when they don't have the means to force you to fuck off into a ditch.

>We need to change how people view the world!
>What if they don't want to change?
>... then we will make them.

That's usually how liberals go authoritarian.

Because they keep getting shot by nigger and spic gangs, but they can't say it (or think it). So they've made up a violent white scourge (lol) to disarm.

Actually nerf is legal.
Real 9mm Austrian Nerf Pistol is also legal with a license.
Airsoft or replica Austrian Nerf Pistol is a prohibited weapon and requires an unobtanium permit from the attorney general to import.

Just for more shits and giggles, Remington 7615P uses AR magazines.
Colt, Pmag, etc mags are illegal because they are for ebil assault weapons.
Remington brand mags are legal.
If you ever insert a Remington mag into an AR15 it gets cooties and is for ever after an illegal machine gun mag and can't be used with the Remington. ISYN.

Ever try to genocide an ethnicity armed to the teeth?

I'm sure the hard targets have a confident spring in their steps walking their dogs with a FN FAL strapped around their backs every morning.

>You put two niggers in a room and they'll eventually kill each other
>The US white homicide rate is as low as every western nation (before you became part of the caliphate). The US has more firearms than fucking people, but only niggers have a 14 per 100k homicide rate.
A real damn shame we don't live in a racially homogeneous nation huh? In 2015 Texas had roughly ~1500 murders via shooting. I'm sure many of the perps aren't White or deserved it so okay. But they can't all not be not White and I'm sure as hell that not all the vicitims weren't White either. So excuse me for not caring that much about whether the person pulling the trigger on someone or me personally was a darkie or not. Thinking otherwise misplaces a lot of faith in humanity that never deserved it.
cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/states/texas/texas.htm

Guns make crime and death easy. I just hope I'm not gonna get shot and killed by somebody drunk/high or a cop who knows he'll never get prosecuted. I don't fight it, but I don't celebrate having an extra mortality and disability factor in my life either that doesn't exist to the same degree elsewhere.

Laws are worthless whether for or against gun control in the US. I'd be surprised if there an impact either way on any law passed in America. We already have had them in free distribution in abundance since machining put gunsmiths out of business a long time ago. Australia and the UK don't have nearly as many gun homicides, suicides, or injuries as we do now. Do they? Since both places don't have a long history of overproduction and are basically islands that can control their borders to curb importation you could have effective gun elimination there. Same for Japan.
amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext

It helps them pretend it's not Africans with black market guns causing the problems.

>Why do leftists want to disarm people?
The fear of inequality and inferiority.

>What?
Leftists who want to disarm people typically have no experience with firearms at all. Essentially, they want everyone to be on their level for their own security of self; I don't know how to defend or attack, therefore I want no one to be able to. It's very similar to the idea of most leftist logic.

>I want an economic floor on wages because I don't think I can sell my labor for more than that.
>I want socialized healthcare because I don't think I could reasonably provide it for myself.
>I want debt relief for student loans because I'm heavily in debt and have no realistic plan to get out of it.
>I want student loans to be subsidized because I don't think I can compete either in earning power or studies enough to get in otherwise.

After the 1996 firearms ban took 20% of firearms out of circulation, the murder rate continued on the same trend. Assaults, rape and property crime went up.

Anyway, I have to head off to work and I know that this is one argument that never sways anyone as everyone participating in a gun control thread already has a fixed opinion and all the other anons skip the thread for the one with boobies.
Have a good Short Temporal Span suited to your time zone, user. *waves*

Because they're more afraid of objects than those pulling the trigger, and it's hard for them to admit who's pulling those triggers because it debunks their muh equality meme.

Limousine leftists love it when their bodyguards have guns, they love it when their gated communities and mansions are protected by security guards with guns. What they hate is the second amendment. (((They))) don’t want working class Americans to defend ourselves and our families. Guns for the super rich and famous. Gun control and prison for everyone else. That’s exactly what leftist hypocrites believe.

The AWB didn't effect shit. You still had most of the decades of production of semi-autos grandfathered in and most firearms in America are handguns which weren't addressed at all. If that is supposed to represent a great accomplishment for liberals in the fight against death toys they can all just hang themselves and not bother paying a tax stamp for a select fire to do the same job.

That said, have a good time at work user.

Personally, I think it's mostly false flags planted by the actually conservative owned media to rile up gun aficionados and have them blame the "liberal media".

Sure, there's no denying an anti-gun or gun control lobby exist, but I don't think they're anywhere near as widespread as you are being led to believe.

Ask every other population they disarmed. If anything, the state needs to be disarmed. Their role in the limited capacity such as it should exist is to serve.

Easier to punch Nazis if you get the racist fascist police to take their guns first

>sandniggers
>walking their dogs
>Now I know you're a goddamn leaf.

I guess we don't need guns though. We could always bang on pots and pans like Argentina and Venezuela and get some real change for once.

What worthwhile recent change has your gun ownership actually got you?

Owning a gun hasn't stopped any of the numerous political decisions made that serve to fuck over the people and cement the levels of control the ruling classes now enjoy.

Libs' conception of the future is ultraspecialization. As a result of their efforts, in fact, the modern man has by and large lost his ability to do a lot of basic tasks that two generations ago would've been considered necessary to learn just as a part of growing up.

Swinging a hammer, for instance, is something you would've learned while you straightened out nails for your dad. Because nails were expensive, and men did basic carpentry around the house.

Fishing is another thing that our children have all but lost. As well as foraging. When I was a boy, my grandparents took me foraging for grape leaves. Those were the best dolmas I ever had.

True, I don't think Americans are a free people anymore. Football stats mean more than the Bill of Rights to most people. Still, not a right I would ever give up.

And that's fair enough. In the end it's a fairly hollow freedom given the massive stranglehold the government enjoys.

Because I don't want to go out knowing some niggers are armed

The US is a fucking shithole because of the 2nd Amendment, the fuckin' Wild West, one of the highest crime and homicide rate in the entire western world.

Even putting niggers aside, the majority of mass-shooters are still white. There are more white mass-shooters than all other races combined and that's fucked up as hell.

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

It's sad that American stupidity doesn't hurt Americans themselves, but also us Canadians. The vast majority of gun-related homicides in Canada were carried out by weapons smuggled from the US. Y'all live in a third world shithole and your guns aren't making it any better..

guns are basically worthless anyway. The military deals in airstrikes and bombs while criminals will always have the element of surprise against armed civilians anyway before they can even undo the safety locks on their weapons.
>
Talk to the Mujihadeen about that one. Or the Vietcong. Or literally any other guerrilla insurgency.

You dont arm your slaves

>Mass shootings
What is a mass shooting, leaf-kun?

>Nazshit complaining about taking rights away
Ironic, isn't it?

lmgtfy.com/?q=mass shooting

hmm I don't know retard-kun

In every case you didn't have a power willing to cleanse the land of the enemy without unilaterally obeying rules of engagement. Guns didn't save General Tao's army or Poland. Assad's gonna win too.

Except that time of our history when communist and peronist guerrillas started bombing cities and invaded a province. And they accomplished nothing anyways.

We're fine without guns. This place is a mess already. Add free guns and you will have a perfect recipe for getting brainless fanatics fighting over the words of some crooked politician that tells them what to do and what not to do.

Now show the statistics where it's almost always blacks and other minorities doing all the mass shootings with illegal guns

>General Tao's
Make that Tojo, although watching Tao kamikaze Pearl Harbor on a flying pillar would have been amusing.

Welcome to the world of the political left, where everything is backwards and nothing makes sense.

Well, leaf-kun, mass shooting is a very vague definition intentionally. Is a fire arm murder suicide a mass shooting? Technically two people got shot.

Even then, at what point is it actually relevant when being applied to a larger population? Are five murders being committed by five different people worse than 5 people being murdered by one? Does a mass shooting have to be at the same time? Does a serial killer get labeled a mass shooter if he murdered people with gunfire months or years apart?

You'll likewise see this useless ambiquity in definitions of school shootings; most of them are defined as "within a certain distance of a school" ... which has interesting byproducts.

>A man was shot in his home... which happens to be within this distance of a school.
>A man was shot near a bus stop... which is technically considered part of the school
>A school has tons of shootings... because it's in a dense city block that's crime infested.

It's very much a bullshit term invented to create ambiguity, fear monger, and generally push leftwing values.

Libtards are the puppets. They don't understand why either, they're the most anti establishment(at least in their heads) and that should make them want guns the most. They are the current puppets, the insane push and support of feminazis and progressives is a simple push to grab power by intentionally having black/women(ultra combo if black and a woman) puppets in places of power is the plan and questioning of said puppets needs to become taboo.

But we're all going to sit here and play against the puppets. You are armed, you know who the puppet masters are, why are they still alive? You don't want to lose your home and sheckles and you don't want to be banished by standing against it in a peaceful way. The right are all cucks who have been successfully pacified in all meaningful ways, when you swing the pendulum in your favor the puppet masters will simply swing with you and suddenly be right wing religious types.

Irrelevant, since most mass-shootings are carried out with weapons obtained legally

statista.com/statistics/476461/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-legality-of-shooters-weapons/

In fact, most of the gun-related 10,000 homicides in the US were caused by legally obtained guns. Your just facilitating the work of criminals. Not only that, but getting guns in the US is so easy some Canadians go over and smuggle weapons from you

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-gun-problem-is-creeping-into-canada/2016/02/13/a28cd1e4-c388-11e5-b933-31c93021392a_story.html

>About 70 percent of the guns used were handguns and automatic weapons smuggled from the United States, police say.

In all honesty, I could see the utility of allowing state-militias being armed in the US provided the feds decide to take away your liberties, but to make it easy so that niggers and the mentally ill can acquire weapons is stupid.

Please archive or screenshot
>washingtonpost com/world/the_americas/us-gun-problem-is-creeping-into-canada/2016/02/13/a28cd1e4-c388-11e5-b933-31c93021392a_story.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-gun-problem-is-creeping-into-canada/2016/02/13/a28cd1e4-c388-11e5-b933-31c93021392a_story.html

critical thinking is something that hasnt been taught to children in decades...which makes shit tier libtard logic seem the right choice. These people cannot think past the immediate moment and have no idea how to rationalize complex thoughts like "why would the government want to undo part of our constitution designed to keep the government in check by making revolution against it possible?" Or even simple concepts like "absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Because an armed populace, destroys tyranny.

There's gonna be a tipping point where that 2nd amendment will prove it's usefulness.

Whose party is it anyway?

Stfu leaf cuck why don't you petition your government to enact car control so the next time your culture enriches you they can't do it driving over 15 km/h. FOR THE GREATER GOOD

It's coming to head soon. its the only explanation for the huge push for gun confiscations. The police already pull gun grabs during the times you would need them the most.

>Tyranny
>US Flag
Pick two.

I'm sure the Confederate States of America agree with you. All 0 of them still in existence.

The Nazi is correct on this question. Checked.

Sure, but you forget that there are servicemen and veterans that also hold individual liberties at the utmost regard and a few guns can get you a tank or a plane that they know how to use. It's not just derpy liberal civilians who have never fired a rifle.

Ive always thought shills were just trolls but holy shit dude don't be so obvious

> If we take away the guns we take away the violence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's why those dumb faggits get paid pennies per post rather than dollars per you like a real man.

>> If we take away the guns we take away the ease of ranged lethal violence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When was the last time someone shot an arrow through a wood door or two building's worth of drywall?

I've got nothing better to do.

>I'm sure the Confederate States of America agree with you. All 0 of them still in existence.

Apples to oranges. Guerilla warfare is an entirely different game.

sure, because that worked down here in mexico

because they'll do anything to be victims

>When was the last time someone shot an arrow through a wood door or two building's worth of drywall?

2 buildings worth of drywall? I don't think you understand ballistics. I can cause more damage with bleach and ammonia than with an AR-15 and 300 rounds. Your protectionist ideals are ridiculous

Oh please. The terrorist wing of the exiled Democratic Party tried that shit during early Reconstruction and US Grant crushed them mercilessly under the Force Act of 1871. They didn't comeback until the 1920s long after the Stalwarts rightly gave up on the South as a lost cause when Hayes was elected via the Compromise of 1877.

>why do libtards want to take away our 2nd amendment rights???
They know they are the reason we that right shall not be infringed.

>I can cause more damage with bleach and ammonia
That honestly doesn't sound very portable, or versatile as something you could easily target a single person with. I rather have the AR. Cheap though. Also just like with bombs and heavy artillery you make my point that guns are comparatively useless against an organized power.

How can 'liberals' hate this?

You dont need guns to protect yourself
Just leave it to the overly oppressive and racist police who shoot blacks for no reason
>:^)

Because you shouldn't have nice things.

I should have known the Democratic party was antisemitic scum!

go blow some illegal immigrants you fucking cunt

Something to do with jews I bet.

because you keep shooting many many peoples

>b-but nukes

Because they are retarded.
>Thinks all cops are racist and will kill on site.
>Wants to ban gun ownership so only cops have guns.

"Beware he who would deny you access to weapons, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master."