Identity politics inception?!

Identity politics inception?!

She is 10/10

Thats not her, thats my sister

i came

That would be hot as fuck desu

how is this anything but a win

some hot lesbian action would make me pick up this series

oh noooooo please dont do a kissing scene between these women. somebody plz think of the degeneracy >:(

This is how the west die, not with a scream, not a wimper, but an orgasm.

Petitions are meaningless

Worked for Xena. Guys wanted them to dyke it out, and then the butch dykes claimed it as a victory. Was pretty funny that they took a joke show so fucking seriously afterwards.

why

There's probably a petition to add, subtract, or somehow modify something about every anticipated movie.

I will never understand how this constitutes news.It's like being bombarded with static all the time.

joke's on them, she was always bi

HOT!

I'm okay with this

I'm pretty sure she's bi in the comics.

she's lesbian just like rey.

sexuality... oh that's what you feel when you like people and want the human disease to continue via breeding. it's 2017 though and it's obvious it should all be glassed.

Sauce?

Make her a strong black woman you fucking racists!

petition to make next wonder woman lowest earning movie of the year

>Greek
>bisexual
Yeah, that checks out.

she'll be a tranny dude by the movie after

She is bisexual. Do these idiots not get that a bisexual person can be in a "hetero" relationship and still be bi? How bi-phobic of them!

QT Jew!

why isn't wonder woman a gay transexual Muslim disabled otherkin? is Hollywood racist?

>you'll never be her goytoy
Why even live?

The fact that the ultra butch warrior woman from ultra butch lesbian island would have any attraction AT ALL to men is wishful thinking on men's part.

Giggity

i always assumed she was a lesbian. Is she not?

>.t insecure dyke who knows her lip stick lesbian lover closes her eyes and imagines real cock while she strapons them.
YWN have a real benis. Why even live femanon?