NORTH KOREA IS A DISTRACTION! ISRAEL IS BOMBING SYRIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf-b3BorM4E
archive.is/rBTsY
archive.is/WKElg
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
archive.is/0YO7O
archive.is/4RVSB
archive.is/O43b2
archive.is/C8W5s
archive.is/LO2sF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is a drone user.

Good. Let the goatfuckers die.

Fuck off. You guys are so evil. I don't understand what your problem is.

> jews actually doing something that costs them money rather than manipulating the American military to do it for free

I call bullshit

look out your window, they are sending a drone after you next

Good, Assad needs to be taught a lesson. I'm glad this is happened.

the world is a distraction

You guys are all pure evil.

>Trump hailed Erdogan’s leadership in Turkey and said Erdogan “has become a friend of mine.”
>“I think now we’re as close as we’ve ever been,” he said.

what anti-air system is that?

Pull whatever false flags you want. You won't win.

>Siding with the the kikes
seriously kill yourself faggot

Go covfefe yourself.

hello /sg/
how long have you been a traitor to your country for some murderous sandniggers?

Israel is going to force destruction upon itself. They're overextending their hand.

Who gives a shit?

you thought we were saving israel from you but we were really saving you from them.
arabs BTFO

Great. Then they'll get even more sympathies.

MORE REFUGEES??!!

Haha, ASSAD BTFO

- literally -

Assad will live to see you lot get absolutely ravaged.

Israeli military wears diapers?

Can we get some links to videos? I'm not searching around. Sauce or kys. You don't deserve a (you)

its an edited image

bahahaahhahahahahahahha nice damage control rat face.
youtube.com/watch?v=xf-b3BorM4E

ISRAEL WILL FALL

CRAS ES NOSTER

kek

>The Star will gorge itself on clay.

>the star will gorge itself on clay

Honestly can’t wait until Iran goes nuclear. Who would’ve thought that the lesser of two evils would be a bunch of goat fuckers, but then again it was the (((US Military))) and the (((CIA))) that made the Middle East devolve at such a rapid pace. May Iran have mercy on us when their program is complete.

LOL Assad is only alive because we don't feel like bombing him personally right now.

This is just a reminder that we can.

If he shit himself with a diaper, why did it stain the center of where his asshole should be? I get that it might seep through the edges, but that's full blast right there.

Whatever helps your tay sach riddled brains sleep at night.

There is just so much wrong with this picture... but why is the most retarded kike in a potato sack?

so you see,
every "happening" from here on out is a false flag?
learn !
shondah!
YOU REALIZE HAPPENINGS ARE IRL B8, i.e. false flags, right?

Every time.

Nope. Israel is going to suffer huge consequences for this. You'll see.

Why do Israeli troops wear those goofy shower caps?

Good.

Oh boy here we go. The jew fearing masses and /sg/ fanatics are going to spill out like roaches into the entirety of Sup Forums for the next week.

>the middle east is bombing itself again
wow someone alert the press quick

>SHILL DETECTED
>ROTHSCHILDS
>KIKE MEDIA

Typical American lardass to the defense of his masters.

So this is the power of the IDF... autistic screeching... w-whoah......

The Israeli army has been in regular communication with rebel groups and its assistance for years
>Includes undisclosed payments to commanders that help pay salaries of fighters and buy ammunition and weapons
archive.is/rBTsY

ISIS apologized to Israel for the November clash
archive.is/WKElg

ISIS explains why they don't attack Israel
>The apostate who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than the Jews, and war against them takes precedence
>the Islamic State needs to first expand it's borders to cover all of "Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
Note the similarities between ISIS' plan and the Yinon (Greater Israel) plan:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

In the northern Israeli town of Nazareth Illit 25 crisp, new ISIL flags were found inside a bag that had fallen onto a street from a truck.
>A number of questions were raised by the discovery. Were the flags manufactured by a factory in the Jewish city?
archive.is/0YO7O

Mossad officer leading ISIS as mosque imam arrested in Libya
archive.is/4RVSB

Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'
archive.is/O43b2

Israel taking care of wounded Al Qaeda fighters
archive.is/C8W5s

>(((al qaeda)))
Terrorism analyst Peter Bergen for CNN said "As ISIS gets smaller, for ISIS it actually might be a good idea to ally with al Qaeda, which is now a pretty big organization in Syria," says Bergen. "And unfortunately, that would be a pretty lethal combination."
archive.is/LO2sF

Sup Forums has been anti jewry since its inception now run along back to munching on foreskins JEW.

What did you mean by this?

>opposing the one group trying to rid their country of of an extremist threat yet you still decide to call them sandniggers because they killed your kike brother fighting a kike war and are so gullible to muh 'america fighting for freedom' in a place we don't belong and are only there to pave a road for Israel fighting controlled opposition aka ISIS

To be 100% honest, I really don't care lol.

>jews bombing some shithole desert is more important than a rogue soon to be nuclear nation

This has /sg/ written all over it

War happens, pretending you are emotionally devastated about this particular instance is completely dishonest and wholly decadent in the most self-aggrandizing way.

The real issues are:

1. why is israel doing it?

2. is israel justified in doing it

3. how should the US respond

Considering America is the most implicitly nihilist nation on the planet it is unlikely we will care that much.

It must be nice to have a worldview that is so devoid of any nuance.

Is this part of some sort of Mark Regev's training program before they get the Israeli spokesperson job? see

oh wow its fucking nothing

Do you purposely type like a leftie media outlet?

BASED Burger
And Iran is philosophy central.

Happens quite often, not even a manned jet this time.

>butthurt over some banter
Go back

>israel is bombing syria!
Yeah, since 2014 nothing new.

Gas yourself kike . CAN T MOSSAD THE ASSAD !

I don't care if Israel bombs Syria. Whoever your favorite pet sandnigger is they deserve to die OP, and I'm fine with any and all instances in which that occurs.

And while we're on the subject the communist slopes need to die too.

You need to die. You jews are such losers. Can't do anything but fuck up the world. Pathetic cowards.

Thanks for your input mr shekelstein

>sept 23 is a nothing burger
Is it a meme? It's wrong

>just bomba country randomly for no legitimate reason
>get away with it

sometimes i wish i was a kike

LMAO so many JIDF in this thread.
I can't wait til Israel is nothing more than a story in some history book.