twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3DPD

benis in bagina :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I want to tickle those perky nips

Probably.

not politics

yes look at them

Nipples

No -- she fucks head of security at Tiffany & Co. and he fucks Hope Hicks. Open marriage since Barron was born. He's on record saying women are gross after child birth.

No. First off it's pretty obvious they don't like each other (judging by her actions when they're in public). Second, I don't think that Trump would stoop to the level of unironically fucking 3dpd. He's just like us, 2d or GTFO

HARD SLAMMIN

Nah. His dick is too small, and if he somehow gets it up, he probably rapes her.

implying he doesnt chad bang-a-rang her every night

They at least fucked once about 12 years ago.

no, Baron was immaculate conception

Also, fwiw, she has about the same story as the UK bitch.
>trashy broad from nowhere
>marries into fucking royalty
Good for her or them or whatever.

Pretty sure they haven't slept in the same house in years.

If I were Melania, I would be sucking Trump's dick all day and I'm a straight dude!

at least 3 times a day

>You will never ride Donald Trump with two scoops on your chest

Why live?

i guess that makes us chad reposters now.

she can barely stand looking at him and they didn't sleep in the same bed for decades

They fucked eachothers brains out right after he won, if you watched the election you would know
Literally in the news coverage it was said disappeared to their room for a minute

poor libtard is all triggered. hurt feelings and bleeding down her leg

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=WtQrZh1lKs0

At the end of that same video, you can watch her give the death glare at a uniformed girl on the left who was biting her lip at Don.

>thinks Sup Forums = pollitical discussion

They role-play Melina rolls up the constitution and use it as a strap on dildo onto the Don who inturn role-play that Maleena is Hillary fucking him in the arse pretending to be a winner

Fun fact there is no piss involved

>a minute